- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Casey will take advantage of the fact that she is back at her hometown to gather the people she had "on her list" and then get some closure.

 

 

Chapter 11. Closure

 

“Shut the fuck up, Claire” Casey said in an annoyed tone, looking at the tiny woman’s head emerging from her fist. She was tempted to just bite it off and get done with it. Her screams were getting her on her nerves.

She had been easy enough to find. Claire had already been working at the parlor for 10 years when Casey had last set foot in town. Six years later she still had the same shitty job.

It was not as if Claire had had a very relevant spot on Casey’s list. She would not have even wasted the time to pick her up if her path to her real destination had not brought her right next to the parlor. Once it had, ripping the little building open and picking her former colleague up had been piece of cake.

Claire kept on screaming. It seemed evident that she was not going to shut up. She was tempted, once again, to just finish her off. She decided against that, though. Her plan was to gather the people she had something against first and to calmly deal with them later. And someone as puny as Claire was not going to make her change her plans.

She had an idea. Bringing her hand down, she slid Claire in. Her annoying screams were quickly muffled as she was brought into her pussy. Soon, the only thing Casey could notice were some slight vibrations down there. It was not nearly the first time she had someone inside her. It was the first time she had fit someone into her cunt for a purpose other than sexual satisfaction, though. Of course, it was not as if it was not having any effect at all. But the pleasure she could get from Claire was far from what Casey expected out of sex.

Her solution to Claire’s screams had had the very nice side effect of freeing both her hands. So, not only did she feel much better, without Claire’s high-pitched voice getting into her brain but she could also move much more naturally.

“I wonder if she will survive long, inside there, though”

Ever since she had broken through the prison’s roof, none of the previous visitors to her sweet spot had lived to tell about the experience. It was true that she had been especially rough with them, though. This time she was not going to fuck Claire. She was just going to carry her in there, as strange as the concept might sound.

Still, she was not too sure she was going to make it alive out of the experience. Chances were she was going to suffocate, Casey reasoned, wondering for the first time about how her cunt would look from a tiny person’s perspective. She realized she did not know and she had not bothered to ask any of the multiple persons that had visited it.

“If Claire survives this one, I may ask her”

Of course, Casey was not going to cry if Claire did not survive the ride. No one in her list was going to see another morning. If possible, Casey preferred that their parting from this world would happen at a time and in a way of her own choosing. Otherwise, she would have just stepped on her the moment she had seen her. In any case, it was not as if suffocating in her pussy was going to be a nice experience for Claire.

Casey and Claire had been co-workers at the parlor. Claire had been almost ten years older and had made Casey’s time there tough. If anything, Casey was rancorous. If Claire had had any doubt, it had definitely gone away when the roof of the parlor had been replaced by Casey’s face and her first words had been:

“Let’s see who is the shorty now, Claire”, referring to the nickname that Claire had often used with Casey when she had been just 5’3”.

With no more thought for Claire than the occasional tickle as her tiny body managed to rub something sensitive, Casey went on to her original destination. Of course, her primary target was very clear. Kevin seemed to be a quite popular person in Henford now, so it had not been hard to learn where he lived when she had questioned one of her town mates about it.

 

 

Kevin was hyperventilating. The ground shook with increased intensity and some of the china on the chimney fell to the floor and shattered into a hundred pieces. He did not react. He just sat, with his back against the wall, his body shaking.

He had been making progress. His therapist had said so. He was much better at talking to people and did not get scared nearly as easily as he had. Dr. Paulson was convinced that in a couple of years he would be able to look back at what had happened without being blocked by it.

All that progress had suddenly shattered when he looked through the window of his bedroom and saw the towering body of his ex-girlfriend moving through the streets of Henford. The only thing he could think about as he headed to the stairs was that she was much bigger than she had been. Of course he had seen the reporting on TV, but seeing her live made it much more real and much scarier.

He tried to move to his safe place. It was one of the tricks he used when he got more scared than usual. His safe place was in the basement. It was where he wrote, too. He did not manage to get as far as the kitchen. Once he was in the living room he got so blocked that he had no other option than to drop to the floor and crawl to the nearest wall.

The next shaking was even stronger than the one before. And the next… the next made his worst nightmares a reality. With the curtains drawn, it was easy enough to see the giant foot that had just set on the road, right in front of his driveway. The tarmac cracked and sunk as the foot hit it. Parallel to the road, the foot was clearly longer than his car, parked in front of the house. A second later, his car was gone as a second foot set right on top of it and much closer to the house.

Kevin started to yell.

Her massive toes started to flex and then her right foot moved upwards again, getting out of his view. When it came back again it was to crash in the middle of the house across the street. It never stood a chance. Kevin wondered if his neighbors had been home as their house easily crumbled around the massive foot. Her other foot soon rose and set even farther behind the first one. He did not have too long to look at her feet, though. Her knees landed like boulders in the road in the space where his neighbor’s house had been. Soon, all he could see through the large windows of his living room was the smiling face of his ex-girlfriend. His worst nightmare.

Her lips parted. He felt his bones rattle as she said:

“Hello Kevin. Have you missed me?”

Not a second later, all hell broke loose around him. Without knowing too well how or when it had happened, he found himself looking at the massive form of Casey Morgan through the spot where the ceiling and the second floor had previously been. He yelled again.

 

 

She was obviously excited at the idea of meeting again with Kevin. As a matter of fact, he had been the last boyfriend she had had. The fact that he had rejected her had granted him a spot on the top of her list.

With the top half of the house gone, Kevin was right under her face, sitting against a wall. He wasn’t trying to run away from her, which was weird but made things easier. It’s not as if she would have had too many problems catching him, but having him still made it easier for her to tease him.

She brought her head closer to him and looked at his tiny form. She did not remember him so small but, of course, the last time she had seen him she had not been that big. He was quite smaller than her pinkie finger now and this made him even cuter than he had been.

Taking a closer look at him, she realized about his evident physical decay.

“You look like shit” she said, mocking. “My God, Kevin, you are only 25. You should take better care of yourself”

“Leave me alone!” Kevin then yelled in a hysterical tone

Casey chuckled.

“Leave you alone? But you are my boyfriend” she said

“I broke up with you” Kevin then yelled

Casey’s lip curled as she frowned. She could see that this has had a noticeable effect in Kevin’s expression too. He was even more scared.

“Oh, yes, true. You told me that you wanted to break up with me” she said. “And then you left and tried to escape from me” she added

She thought Kevin would turn into stone.

“That did not make me happy” she added

“Please, leave me alone” Kevin said, now sobbing

“Leave you alone?” Casey said. “Tell me something, Kevin. Do you remember our last conversation, just before you escaped from me?”

Kevin remained silent.

“Do you?”

“You told me I was yours” Kevin said, sobbing

“And do you remember what I told you that would happen to you if you ever tried to get away from me?” she asked again

He shook his head.

“Do you?” Casey insisted

“You told me that I would die inside of you” he said, saying the words aloud for the first time. He had not told anyone about that last conversation, back in the lake, when she had raped him for the second time. Not even his therapist knew about it.

Casey then just reached out and picked Kevin up with two fingers. Bringing him right in front of her face, she whispered:

“I’m a girl true to my word, Kevin” 

Just then, Casey could hear some sirens in the distance. Keeping Kevin secure in her fingers as she stood up, she quickly saw the four police cars heading fast into her direction. They were still quite some distance away, but Casey decided to wait them there. After all, there was no doubt that they were coming towards her.

Letting Kevin drop in her palm, she looked at him and said:

“This won’t take too long. Once I’m done with them, you and I are going to have time to catch up”. Then, she added: “Don’t look so gloomy. I may give you a chance to make things up”

 

 

“How can this be happening again” Sheriff Solomont said as the squad car moved fast towards its destination

Behind the steering wheel, his old friend Al Kovak said:

“Because they did not realize how dangerous they were, the last time”

Then, Al added:

“What are we going to do, Jeff?”

“I don’t know. Buy the people of Henford some time, I guess”

The naked figure of Casey Morgan was waiting for them with her left hand on her hip and her right hand closed in a fist. She was smiling. And she was much bigger than she had been the last time she had visited Henford.

“There is nothing we can do against her, Jeff” Al Kovak said

“I know” Jeff admitted

Still, they stopped the squad cars a prudent distance away and they got out, along with the other six agents of Henford’s small police force. All of them were younger than Al Kovak and Jeff Solomont.

At his command, Sheriff Solomont’s men aimed their rifles towards the towering woman.

“You are commanded to stop” Jeff said to the bullhorn, although without too much conviction

“I’m not moving” Casey Morgan said in a mocking tone

The latest reports he had got on the radio said that Casey had captured someone from his house. Jeff could only guess that this someone was now in her closed hand. At her current size, she should be able to keep someone in there without them seeing. He did not need her to open her hand to know who was the man inside, in any case. Seeing the house she was standing by, it was clear that the man she had captured was no other than Kevin Stewart, her ex-boyfriend and one of the most popular people in town, once he had made it to the top of the New York Times best sellers list.

“So, she has come to get some closure?” Jeff thought. When he had seen her roaming the streets of Hollner, wreaking havoc and looking perfectly happy with it, Jeff had hoped that this would keep her away from her hometown. It had been too much to hope for, it seemed. Jeff knew what her closure would mean for him. No one else did. Not even Al. He had not told him about his visit to Casey’s cell, right after she had been shrunk the first time. He was very afraid. If he had had to describe Casey Morgan with a single word, he would have chosen the word sadist. And he could think of nothing worse than a sadist woman of amazing size and unlimited strength wanting to take revenge on him.

He fought against the fear that had almost paralyzed him. His men needed him. He might be as good as dead already, but he could not fail them. Bringing the bullhorn back to his mouth as they kept aim on the woman, he said:

“Release your captive”

The woman frowned for a second. Then, she seemed to think about something and said:

“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll release one of my two captives”

Jeff did not understand what she was referring to until she widened her stance, slid a finger into her pussy and then moved it back, pulling a human body along with it. He realized it was a woman’s body as it fell over a hundred feet to the ground and crashed on it with a thud.

Jeff was about to freeze again. He looked at Al through the corner of his eye and saw that he was not in much better shape. They had both been inside her, and they did not want to remember. As a matter of fact, they never talked about it.

The woman then looked straight at him, smiled evilly and said:

“See Jeff, now there is plenty of space for you”

He felt a shiver running down his spine.

 

 

Their stupidity never ceased to amaze her. After having easily defeated the army, she would have expected them to realize that a lousy police force such as the one in Henford would stand no chance at all against her. When she saw the cops getting out of their cars and recognized her two former unwilling lovers, she smiled.

Jeff Solomont was the second on her list and the fact that he had come all the way to her would save her a lot of time.

Claire had not moved when she had pulled her out of her pussy and had not screamed in all the way down to the ground, which told her that she had been dead already. When exactly, she did not know. It was not as if she cared. After Jeff had shown up, she had become disposable.

She could see the cops aiming their rifles with even more resolution. She laughed.

“Ok, I see I’ll need to tell you how this is going to work. What’s going to happen is more or less this: you will ask me again to surrender, and I will laugh again at the request. Then, some of you will start to shoot me. Either then or when I start heading towards you. You will find out that your weapons are useless. Some of you will keep on shooting. Some others will try to run. It won’t matter. I will crush you all just the same”

They did not shoot. She took a step forward. Shooting started. Casey found the feeling of bullets harmlessly bouncing of her impregnable skin almost pleasurable. Last time she had been in town she had been very pissed off when shot. But shots had stung like hell, back then. Now she could feel them, but they barely felt like raindrops. And this made her feel even more powerful.

She kept the hand that was holding Kevin securely closed around him. She did not want any stray bullet to accidentally hit him. The effects would be much worse on him than they were being on her, and he was not going to die until she decided so.

After her third step, half of the group of cops dropped their riffles and started running. She giggled but went on. She had almost caught them.

When she did, she did something she had not announced. Bending at the waist, she used her free hand to grab Al Kovak and Jeff Solomont in a single scoop. Closing her hand around them as she had done with Kevin, she kept on moving down the street. By the time she reached the next intersection, she had turned the six remaining cops into stains under her soles.

Opening her two hands and looking at the three men on them, she said:

“It’s so nice to reunite with so many old friends at once”

Then, she smiled naughtily and added:

“Well, you all have been more than friends, actually. There’s a lot of catching up to do, but I think I’d like some privacy. I want to take my time with you. I believe you are going to like where we are going”

She transferred Kevin to the same hand where she was holding the cops and closed it, not giving anyone a chance to reply. Casey kept on walking down the street and turned right, heading towards the exit of Henford opposite to the one she had used to get into the city.

She stopped for a second as she got next to the water tower. This had been the only structure in the entire town that had been taller than her during her previous visit. Now, it barely reached her belly button.

She sneered in disdain and then drew her free arm and backhanded the structure. The tower was easily ripped from its foundations and was sent flying into the middle of Henford where it crashed and released its thousands of gallons of water into the neighboring streets, momentarily flooding them. Casey did not give a damn and just kept walking towards her destination.

 

 

Pushed between her palm and her curled fingers, Jeff could barely move. It was even hard to talk. The muffles to his right told him that the other two people in the flesh prison were also alive.

He did not know where they were going, but it seemed to take like forever. Besides the pressure, the heat was insufferable and her sweat drenched him. This was not the worst part, though. The worst part was the fact that his prison was anything but still, oscillating up and down as if they were in a theme park attraction. It seemed to last forever.

He felt some relief when the pressure was released and he could feel fresh air again. Then, he realized where they were and felt a shiver running down his spine.

 

 

She loved the lake. She always had. And when she had set foot back in Henford she had known that she would visit it. In any case, it was also close enough to her real objective.

Her mind went through her actual intentions for a moment, but she focused back on the task at hand. There was no need to rush.

She got into the water and waded toward the deepest point in the lake. There was a small stony island there. Back when she was little, she had swum to it on the days she felt like exercising a little. Now it only took her a few steps to get there.

She crouched to drop her three captives in the island. Then, she straightened again to let them realize their insignificance. Even in the deepest spot in the lake, her pussy loomed over them.

Bringing two fingers down, she slightly pushed her lips apart, teasing the tiny men.

“Does this bring you any memories?” she asked in a bedroom voice

Then, she crouched in the lake and brought her face closer to them. Whispering, she said:

“You may remember it differently, now that I think about it. Now it’s more… spacious”

To her surprise, Kevin was the first one to talk. Quite unexpectedly, he seemed somewhat recovered from the state of mental breakdown he had been before.

“Casey, you don’t have to do this”

Casey frowned. Then, she said:

“Oh, you are right, I don’t have to. But I want to. Did you guys honestly believe that I would not make you pay for what you did to me?”

They did not answer.

 

 

Even when they had been going out, Kevin had known that Casey was a bitch. He had not minded too much, back then. He had been a popular boy in high school and Casey had been, by far, the most skilled girl around when it came to sex. And with both their sex drives having been sky high, he had basically spent most of the time with her fucking and not questioning her character too much.

This did not mean that he had not realized about how mean she was to other people and how crazy she was with some of her attitudes.

Her sex drive had brought them together and her sex drive had destroyed him. He had been scared from the first moment he had seen her grow while his body refused to change. He knew how impulsive she was. And he knew how loose her morals were. He would still have expected that she would have had some more self-control before she had used him like a human dildo. He realized what he had been for her all along: a sex object. And he still was, only much smaller. Then, she had grown again and his life had turned into a nightmare.

He was not surprised for anything she had done after that. He had known her better than anyone else, maybe with the exception of Kelly. Now, she was bigger than ever, which also made her more dangerous than ever. Kevin knew that she would not stop at anything to have her way.

Her words were calm despite the sheer power of her voice. She just said:

“But we’ll have time for that later. I’d rather refresh a little before. I’ve crossed three states and killed a few hundred people over the last couple hours. I deserve a rest”

 

 

She let herself drop backwards and let the cool water of the lake cover her as the late afternoon sun filtered through its surface. After an entire day of walking naked in the sun, her skin had got a bronzed tone. She felt the water cooling her skin down.

She had to acknowledge that she had been both scared and frustrated for a while. Kelly’s inexplicable growth had been a major setback, but after being afraid that this would be the end to her plans, she now had line of sight on a bright future. If anything, her former friend’s growth had shown her the way to even bigger power.

She blamed herself for going too easy on Kelly, back in the city. Now that she thought about it, she realized that she had been full of shit the entire time. She would not make the same mistake again. She did not care that they had been friends. No one got in her way and Kelly had. She had to be destroyed. Still, she would enjoy dealing with Lisa much more. And when she was done with them, she would show the world who was really in charge.

Part of her was eager to get going, but once more, she decided that she did not need to rush.

Getting out of the water, letting it rain down her body, she approached the rocky island and crouched. Bringing her face closer to the three terrified men, she whispered:

“I will enjoy this”

None of the three little men screamed. They seemed to be quite aware of their fates.

Without warning, Casey reached out and pushed Jeff Solomont with a finger. When he lost his balance and fell to the floor, she pinched his leg with two fingers and lifted him while upside down, as she had done with the cook. Standing up again, she let him dangle in front of her eyes.

“I’ve thought on what happened in that cell every day since then” Casey said in a soft tone

“Kill me, bitch!” the little cop yelled

Casey chuckled.

“Don’t be so hasty, Jeff” she said. “You’ll die, of course. But not yet. It would be too quick for you. I’ll treat you in kind. And when I’m happy that I did, I’m going to find an especially horrible way for you to die”

The man did not reply. Separating him a little bit from her face, she brought her other hand up. Then, she flicked him in the chest, while still keeping his leg securely pinched between the fingers of her other hand.

He yelled as she oscillated like a pendulum at high speed. She waited for his body to shift its movement and start moving towards her and then she flicked him again, making him yell in pain.

“You see, the problem I find is that I just don’t know how hard I can hit you without actually killing you. I trust this is hard enough” Casey said as she flicked the man yet again.

She kept at it for a while. After a dozen or so hits, she turned the man straight up and looked at him. He was clearly bruised.

“I don’t know if that was enough” she said

The little sheriff could only look at her with the eyes of a man that was almost beaten.

Reaching to him with her free hand once more, she pinched one of his dangling legs and then easily snapped it. The yell of pain was even more intense than the previous ones had been.

“Did I break something?” Casey said with an evil grin

“Kill… me” the man managed to say

Casey’s grin widened as she said:

“You are not going to die in a long while, dude. Not after what you did to me. You are the biggest asshole I’ve met in my entire life” she said

The man looked at her with desperate eyes. She enjoyed that look enormously. Then, she had an idea.

“Maybe you should meet your match” she said

Then, she moved her hand to her back and easily defeated his weak struggles as she slid him into her ass.

“Mmmm” she moaned, noticing Jeff Solomont much more than she could feel his colleague. She toyed with him for a few seconds, giggling as she felt his puny efforts at trying to break free.

Her ass was considerably tighter than her pussy, so Jeff was much more noticeable than anyone she had fit in her crotch before. This helped getting a little bit more pleasure out of him, but it was not nearly enough. The growing sexual excitement made her pussy crave for some attention, though.

Without too much warning, she scooped the other cop in her fingers and observed him for a second before moving him to his final destination.

She tried to imagine how much smaller he would seem, once she got as big as she wanted. It was hard to imagine, actually. One thing seemed clear, though: people would be too small for some things. Sighing as she took another good look at the man and pushed him in as she thought: “I will miss this”

Of course, she was pretty sure she would find other ways to get some satisfaction, but she thought that it might be a while before that happened. So, focusing on the feeble squirms of the man she had just fed to her pussy, she concentrated on enjoying him as much as she could.

After a few seconds it was clear that actually, she was already too big for one man. Reaching back to the island, she picked up Kevin and set him up in her palm.

“Let’s go for a walk” she said

“I thought you wanted to fuck me” Kevin said, sounding defeated

“In time. When I’m done with the foreplay” she said. Then, seeing the change in his expression, she added: “You were my boyfriend. You deserve some exclusivity”

She kept him in her open palm as she walked towards her final destination.

 

 

Jeff Solomont was living his worst nightmare. It was worse than his worst nightmare, actually. Not even in his most terrifying bad dreams he could have ever imagined that he would end up inside a woman’s ass.

He was tightly trapped between two massive walls of flesh, unable to move his limbs. Even breathing was hard. It was not as if he wanted to breathe too much, though. The smell was as horrid as it was supposed to be, but in a much larger scale. His chest hurt like hell every time he tried, as well. He knew he had to have several broken ribs. A throbbing pain from her leg reminded him that it was very badly broken, as well.

Vibrations and small movements on the walls around him were a constant reminder that he was inside a woman’s body. The suffocating temperature and humidity made things even worse. Suddenly, both walls closed on him and pushed him so strongly that for a second he believed he was going to die. And it would be a very painful death. His ribs hurt like he had never thought they could. Suddenly, the pressure released and he could breathe rotten air again. It took him a while to recognize that the muffled sounds and the vibrations he could feel along her skin were actually giggles. Then he understood: she had tightened her ass. For fun! And she had almost killed him!

Then, all hell broke loose.

The two walls started to compress and move upwards and downwards in turns. He was almost grinded with every one of these movements. And there was one almost every second!

He had not realized about the thuds at first. Then he heard them and felt that they were coordinated with the torturing movements of the walls of her butt. He suddenly understood: she was walking!

Another of the wall movements made the pain in his ribs so intense that he almost lost his consciousness. He wished with all his strength that wherever she was going, it was close enough.

 

 

“Where are we going?” Kevin asked

“You’ll see soon enough” Casey replied

“Casey, what do you want?” Kevin asked again. He looked much calmer, almost if having accepted that he would die had got him rid of all his fears.

“I was going to say that I wanted to rule the world, but that’s not exactly right. That would be Kelly. What I want is to be the most powerful person in the world” she said

“But Kelly is bigger than you” Kevin stated coldly

Casey frowned. She did not like to be reminded. Still, she got back to a smile soon enough and said: “For now”

Kevin understood.

“Oh fuck! That’s what they were looking for, isn’t it?” he asked

For months after the original incident, the army had combed Henford and all its surroundings. They had never said what they were looking for.

“I don’t know. I wasn’t here. I was locked in a cell, don’t you remember?” Casey said

“How did you do it? Lisa or Kelly should have realized” Kevin said

“I sneaked it out. The day you escaped and I visited town for the first time. Lisa, Kelly and I fought. Then, I left to find you. They never realized I had it. I was very upset, but I knew better than leaving the leftover formula in Lisa’s hands. I don’t think she would have been smart enough to use it, but Kelly is smarter and she could have played Lisa into making a sacrifice to stop me. I made a detour. Of course, no one noticed. It would have been harder if they had attempted to stop me right away, but they didn’t. Lisa was too scared and Kelly just pretended that she did not care”

“I can’t believe the army did not find it, though” Kevin said

“It’s not so hard to hide something as small as a box when you have an entire county to hide it in. It was harder to pretend that I had no idea of where it was when they asked me over and over again” Casey said

“Casey, there were at least 6 vials left of each formula” Kevin said

“Actually, there were 6 vials of the growth formula and 9 vials of what the blonde bimbo said was the reducer” Casey replied as she kept on advancing

“How big will you get?” Kevin asked, now sounding concerned

“I don’t know. I just hope that big enough” she said

“How big is that?” Kevin asked

“Bigger than Kelly. As a matter of fact, even if I got just as big as she is I could easily kick her butt” she said

“What if you get too big?” Kevin asked, sounding even more worried

Casey let a laugh out.

“You don’t get it, do you? There is nothing such as too big” she answered

“What if you get a mile tall?” Kevin asked, now directly afraid

Casey chuckled again.

“I don’t know. I’m not that good in math. Would I be able to flatten Henford in one step, then? Nah, I think I would need to get bigger for that” she said

“Casey, you are plain crazy”

“Oh, I would never do that to my hometown, don’t worry. I would try to find some other town to practice”

Kevin shut up and started to make some numbers in his head. The first vial had made her 30 feet tall. The second a hundred. What the hell could fifteen additional vials do?

“We’re almost there” she said as she saw her destination in the distance.

“Are you going to kill me when we get there?” Kevin asked

Casey smiled naughtily at him and said:

“Kill you? Of course not. I want you inside me when it happens”