- Text Size +

And so one by one, Adam was forced in between the toes of the Junior Varsity Basketball team. Adam couldn’t believe the situation he was in. Being forced to eat the toe jam and foot grime of 12 girls with huge sweaty feet. It was simply unbelievable. He watched as sole after sole came upon him, forcing his head in between their toes, and then came the word, “eat.” If he stopped at any point, the girls would smash him in between their feet until he screamed in pain, and then they forced his head back in between their toes while he was screaming so that he could get a mouth full of toe jam. It was simply relentless, and after he finished one foot, his body slumped to the ground, laying on his back, as he looked up at a sky full of huge, sweaty, reddened, waiting soles. About half way through, the girls started to get into it mentally, and viewed Adam as a joke, or a foot wipe, or subhuman. 

 

Marissa watched as Ashley and Jennifer sandwiched Adam between their feet, and held his head in between Ashley’s toes one by one as he consumed the toe jam. She mocked him saying, “Hey Adam, since we have you here until you eat ALL of our toe jam, maybe I’ll put my socks and cleats back on and go for a few sprints to make some fresh toe jam for you. Maybe we should all just rotate and keep him here for HOURS, sniffing our rank feet.”

 

Jennifer laughed, and followed up, “I wish we could do this every day. I wouldn’t have to ever wash my feet. So long as I had someone to sniff up all that nasty odor, and eat my toe jam, I’d be the happiest girl alive. Plus it feels really good. Each time he dunks his head in between my toes, it feels like an individual massage for each toe. It’s like heaven.”

 

The other girls laughed on at this kind of talk, some giggling so hard that they fell over. Another girl, Ally, spoke saying, “God I can’t wait until he gets under my feet. I was wearing my super gross flats all day, and then I wore my cleats barefoot. He might just die from the smell. I have all this nasty foot gunk for him to eat, and they’re so sweaty! He might drown in my foot sweat before the smell kills him. Too bad he actually can’t die. Would probably be better for him than having to deal with my feet. I hear that shrinking makes him super invulnerable.” Ally had long curly brown hair, and a tight athletic body. She had brown eyes, and was generally kind of a bitch. 

 

Adam was horrified. He knew they were initially doing this to get extra credit, so he could somehow justify it in his mind, but now it seemed like they  were doing it just to do it. Just because they thought making him sniff their feet was fun. He couldn’t wait until his punishment was over. Tomorrow was finally the third day, it would finally be over. Adam didn’t know how he was able to handle all of the foot grime. It had sometimes had the consistency of snot, and sometimes something a bit harder and chewier than that. The chewy pieces were the worst, because he couldn’t swallow it until he had sufficiently broken it down, and he had to savor the flavor of giant sweaty, dirty, cheesy foot. 

 

After 2 hours, finally all of the girls had gone, except for Ally. She was biding her time, and had at some point put her cleats back on to ensure that it would be a terrible experience for Adam. The girls dropped Adam in front of her feet, and Ally put her feet both on the floor, after peeling off her cleats. “I made sure these dogs were fresh out of the oven for you! Aren’t I just the best? Take a look at all this sweat!” Ally said, as she picked up her cleat and held it upside over Adam. A smalls stream of foot sweat poured out directly onto Adam. Adam was so exhausted he could only watch as he saw it coming, and it soaked him to the bone. He was drenched in this absolutely foul smelling liquid. Her feet smelled so much incredibly worst than everybody else’s. It was an intense vinegary cheesy smell, that seemed to consume his very being. The girls all laughed watching as Adam began to writhe on the ground after being coated in pure foot sweat. Some of it made its way into Adam’s mouth, he was too weak to spit it out, so instinctively his body swallowed it. Most of the contents of his stomach were now composed of toe jam, foot sweat, and foot grime. His sight was filled with feet, and all he could hear was girls giggling and saying, “C’mon, give her feet a nice good whiff. Deep inhales!” Ally laughed at his, and then planted her feet flat on the ground, and sat on her butt. She lifted just her toes, creating a cave under her toes, and finally said, “Get in.” Adam couldn’t bring himself to do it. There was just no way that he could will his body to walk over, and crawl under her toes. “I can’t even eat your toe jam from that position!!” Adam yelled. Ally replied with a smirk, “Oh, I don’t want you to eat my toe jam just yet, I just want you to lay there, as I close my toes around you, and let you really take it all in. I want you to bake and fester under my hot steamy toes. I want you to feel how soggy they are, and just lay there and sniff.” Adam turned around away from her toes, as he couldn’t bear the site anymore, only to feast his eyes upon the site of all the other sweaty feet that were in the room. Though now devoid of toe jam, they were still incredibly stinky. Before he knew it, Ally had brought her feet closer to him, and clamped her toes over his body, pushing him to the ground, and then dragging him under her toes closer to him. “There you go, time out for you. No escaping little guy! Who else is gonna sniff my feet huh? It’s has to be you. And in about 10 minutes, after you really take it all in, then you can have the honor of eating my toe jam. But until then, deep breaths of my sour feet is all you get.” 

 

Adam couldn’t move, and he could barely breathe. Each breath was labored and full of horrendous foot odor. He tried wiggling, but each time he did, Ally just scrunched her toes around his body until he stopped. The girls above were just making idle conversation, while Adam had the worst time of his life. After the 10 minutes, Ally finally opened up her toe prison, and smashed Adam between her soles. “Eat.” She said. Over and over again as she spread her toes for Adam, waiting for him to consume all of her toe jam.

 

After all was said and done, the girls finally relaxed, and Marissa went over to Adam’s disheveled body. “Well, you made it. Congratulations. It’s a shame your punishment is over tomorrow. I was really hoping we could do this again.” Adam didn’t have any response. He barely had any energy to stay conscious. Marissa then giggled, and took one of Ally’s cleats. “Mind if I use this?” Marissa asked. “Nope!” Ally replied, figuring out what Marissa intended to do. Marissa dropped Adam right into the cleat, and dunked him into a world of Ally’s foot odor again, and then proceeded to jam two of her socks into the opening. She then took some joint wrapping tape, and taped it over the opening of the cleat. “Perfect. That should serve as a nice home for him for the night.” Then, Ashley grabbed a sticky note from one of the lockers, and pasted it onto the tape covering the opening of the shoe, and wrote something on it. 

 

Adam was in literal hell. It was so incredibly hot inside the cleat, and it felt like he was swimming in foot sweat. He could just picture Ally’s sweaty foot, reading havoc in this cleat and generated what should be used as a biological weapon. He had double the odor with Marissa’s socks stuck into it, and it was a very distinct cocktail of foot odors. While Ally’s was more vinegary, Marissa’s was more cheesy, both smelling like incredibly sweaty feet. Adam was slowly becoming light headed from lack of oxygen, and simply laid on the sweat smoked insole, letting darkness and cheesy odor consume him. 

 

The girls left, and Adam seemingly passed out. About an hour later, Adam heard voices of girls that woke him up. A bunch of girls had seemingly gathered around the cleat, and he head the giggling about something. Just then, he heard a very distinct voice say, “Well well well, what do we have here. If it isn’t Adam, the biggest loser in the world.” The girls were giggling almost uncontrollably now, as Adam recognized the voice as Jessica. It seems that Softball practice ends later than basketball practice, and now the Junior Varsity Softball team had finished and was ready to wrap up their day. Jessica began to read aloud the sticky note that Ashley placed on Ally’s cleat: “Toe jam eater and foot sniffer inside. Use it well”. Jessica then followed up, “Well. You heard the note girls, we gotta use it well.” Adam heard this, and began sobbing. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please please review!