- Text Size +

Veronica

Sitting on the bed, knees up, Veronica looked down at the naked boy on his knees between her feet, his hands clasped in supplication.

“Please, please Veronica I’m begging you,” he said, voice broken and filled with emotion, “I am so sorry for everything I’ve ever done or said that hurt your feelings.”

Tilting her head to the side, she arched an eyebrow, “And?”

He shook his head, “I don’t know what else to say,” he blurted.

Bringing a finger to her lips, she tapped it there a moment, “Let me see if I understand the situation correctly. You are professing your repentance for all your misdeeds?” she inquired.

He nodded vigorously, “I really do,” he assured.

“All the shitty things you did, the names you called me?” she queried, tilting her head to the side.

Wiping an arm across his runny nose, “I swear,” he assured.

“How do I know you’re not just saying this because you are so tiny and vulnerable right now? Some trick to get me to feel sorry for you?” she asked.

She was different, changed and he wasn’t sure exactly how to answer her question. What should he say? Did he care he had hurt her feelings in the past? Yes, he was incredibly sorry for what he said, pretty much because he had no clue this kind of thing would happen to him. “I will do anything to show you how sincere I am,” he offered.

She arched an eyebrow, “Anything you say?”

He nodded again, shuffling forward on his knees.

“Let me see,” she remarked, tapping her right index finger against her lips. “I have it!” she blurted, hopping up off the bed quickly, the motion cause the mattress under him to bounce up and knocking him from his feet.

Rolling to his side, he clambered back up to his feet, “What is it? What can I do to show my sincerity?” he asked, watching as she wriggled out of her tight pants.

Climbing back over top of him, she positioned herself against the some pillows on the headboard. “Please me,” she instructed.

“Please you?” he asked, looking from her face to the gash of vibrant pink between her legs.

She nodded, “Make me smile, make me think all those humiliating and ignorant things you said were  just your way of saying you actually wanted to be with me, make me happy,” she clarified.

“Okay,” he agreed, daunted by the sheer magnitude of the girl’s vagina. It was massive. Moving forward slowly, he could feel warmth radiating off her legs as he approached.

Reaching a finger down, she touched herself, the tissue swelling slightly. “Remember when you said I was a tramp? A whore who seduced my uncle into molesting me? Remember?”

He did remember. Why had he said it? Veronica was actually a gorgeous girl. He knew why. He wanted Caleb to think he was cool, one of the boys. That’s why. She was an easy target, just like Anna, and just like Valen. Separate the different or the isolated from the herd and prey upon them so no one else would see his own insecurities.

“Well?” she prompted, making lazy circles with her finger.

He paused a half dozen feet from her sex, inches to her, and looked up at her, tears in his eyes. “I do remember,” he confessed, lowering his head.

“So tell me why,” she encouraged, moving her finger off of herself and using the nail to lift his chin so he was once again looking at her.

The closeness of her finger brought the scent of awakened privates to his nostrils, pungent, strong. “Caleb, I,” he started then stopped when she frowned.

“Are you suggesting Caleb is responsible for what you did?” she challenged, anger in her tone as she lifted her nail slightly.

Swallowing hard, the nail still under his chin preventing him from shaking his head, “No, I wanted him to think I was cool,” he answered.

“So all those rotten things you did was so you could earn prestige?” she demanded.

“And so no one would know how scared I was of being in your shoes,” he added.

“Interesting,” she said, nodding slightly. Removing her fingernail from under his chin, she placed her hand back atop the fleshy mons, index finger tapping down on the top of her groove. “Come closer,” she instructed.

Stepping tentatively closer to her pussy, the air thick with her musk, the heat radiating of her incredible.

“A little more,” she said, grinning before capturing her lower lip into her mouth.

Stepping in close, he placed his hands on the soft but very hot tissue to others side of the vertical split, rubbing his hands up and down. “Please,” he beseeched.

Releasing her lip, “Shush, you need to focus on what you’re doing,” she encouraged, tilting her pelvis slight forward to grant him better access the upper portion of her pussy.

His endeavor to elicit pleasure in her were feeble at best, his tiny trembling hands failing to enflame her passion. While she allowed herself to savor the little sensations he was nurturing in her, though, given his current efforts, it would take forever for her to come. “Keep going,” she said, using her own finger to plough through the aroused swollen flesh and mentally revisiting her threesome with Anna and Valen.

Fearful he was failing to do as she bid, he applied himself, pushing as hard as he could.

“There we go,” she murmured, eyes closed. Grunting, she came, expelling a small gout of milky substance directly out of her pussy and onto Trent’s little body.

Gagging, he turned to try and get away but slipped and fell, coated with her thick cream.

Giggling, she continued to ooze the viscous liquid out of herself.

Shaking his head, “I don’t want to die,” he begged.

Rolling her eyes, “Please,” she started, “we all have to die someday.”

“No,” he choked.

“So I think until that day comes for you, you are going to be my new little pet. My very own little plaything,” she announced.

“Thank you,” he said, clawing over the wet blanket to get away from her.

Plucking him by his left foot, she lifted up from the bed while she got up. “Now let’s put you somewhere where you won’t get into any mischief,” she said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to share some thoughts!