- Text Size +

Anna and Veronica

Anna was still a little upset by Valen’s reaction and fearful demeanor. Couldn’t he see she meant him no harm? He had asked about Caleb and she told him the truth.

“I thought that might go differently,” Veronica mused, looking over at Anna.

“Right?” Anna replied shaking her head.

“What should we do about the windows?” asked the blonde.

“Are you cold?”

She shook her head, “Not really,” she replied with an ambivalent shrug.

Walking into to the living room near the large opening where the bay window had been, she extended her hands, palms out, allowing the power to fill her, willing the windows to mend, but nothing happened. “I get the sense I can do it, I just don’t know how to do it,” she said, frowning, frustrated.

“I don’t know,” Veronica said.

Letting out a breath, Anna closed her eyes and tried again, this time drawing fragments of glass back together like a jigsaw puzzle in her mind, carefully reconstructing thousands of individual shards into one cohesive pane situated within the frame of the original window.

“Wow,” murmured Veronica.

Opening her eyes, Anna looked. The glass was whole and intact.

“I’m no glazier, but that looks pretty good to me,” Veronica commented with an approving nod. “How did you do it?”

Anna described the process and together they moved through the house taking turn repairing all of the damaged windows saving the one in Caleb’s room for last.

Valen looked up when the girls entered, climbing to his feet. “I’m sorry,” he said, nodding.

Holding out a single hand, Veronica focus her will and easily reconstructed the room’s shattered window.

“What are you sorry for?” Anna asked, sitting down on the bed near his tiny form.

“For doubting you, and Veronica,” he hastily added, turning to look at the blonde.

Anna smiled and nodded, extending her hand down to him, palm up.

He looked at her then the hand, hesitating before climbing into her palm, “It was just so incredible, so much to take in all at once. I was scared,” he admitted.

She could tell he was still frightened as she brought him closer to her face. Seeing him there, she felt a stir within her, fanning the embers of her passion. “Of me?” she asked.

Looking into her huge green eyes, watching her pupils vanish in a sea of emerald, he nodded his head. It was hard for him to find the right words to describe how he felt. He knew this was Anna, but she was so much more now, like encountering a primal beast in the wild or being adrift in a bottomless ocean with some great unseen leviathan swimming just below his feet.

“I won’t hurt you,” she said softly, smiling and offering reassurances despite the yearning flaring inside of her. She wanted him again, inside her, wanted to draw that little spark of his into hers, consume him and make him one with her.

“Your eyes are glowing,” he said softly, voice quavering slightly.

She blinked, lowering him away and shaking her head to gather her wits. Setting him back on the bed, she got up and turned away.

Veronica frowned, “Are you okay?” she inquired, moving closer, feeling the waves of desire emanating from her friend.

Anna nodded but said nothing.

Veronica looked down at Valen, Anna’s flame igniting her own, “Again?” she whispered, licking her lower lip.

“No,” Anna said, “not now,” she replied turning her head. “We should go.”

Veronica frowned but nodded, moving toward the door, eyes lingering on the delicious little youth on the bed before Anna pulled her through the door and closed it.

Outside in the hall, Anna spun Veronica around in front of her and pushed her back into the wall with enough force to stove in the gypsum board behind before leaning in and planting a hungry kiss over her mouth.

Veronica reciprocated, tongue darting into Anna’s mouth.

Anna stepped back, disengaging, bottom lip held between her teeth as she shook her head.

Veronica moved forward, naked lust in her radiant blue eyes as she reached for Anna.

“No,” Anna chuckled, “but I do have something for you,” she said, holding the other girl at bay.

The smile on Veronica’s face widened, “A present?” she inquired.

“Come,” Anna said, moving down the hall and returning to the front of the house where her purse was still sitting on the little table near the front door.

Opening her purse, she reached in, taking the tiny boy there by his left arm and drawing him out.

Leaning in close, “Trent,” Veronica breathed, smiling from ear to ear.

Trent’s eyes appeared disproportionately huge for his face as he struggled in Anna’s unyielding grip, Veronica’s breath with a hint of lip gloss warming him as she moved close. Twisting, he swung his right arm at her face.

“Feisty,” she said, grinning. And crinkling up her nose and cupping her hands together under him.

“Aargh,” Trent screamed at the top of his little lungs, his tiny body reeking of fear.

Anna released him, letting him drop into Veronica’s waiting hands before holding up an index finger and saying, “Wait.” Next she pulled Mr. Collins out of her purse, setting him into her open palm.

Trent moved crab like around the bowl created by Veronica’s hands.

Looking down at the teacher, Anna turned her hand so he could see Veronica, “Is she not beautiful?” she asked.

He nodded, “So beautiful,” he murmured, voice barely audible.

“I told you I was going to take away your fear,” she said, bringing her hand close to her face and opening her mouth, taking his lower body inside and holding him between her lips. He turned his head to watch as Veronica leaned close, her lips parting an engulfing his upper body as the two girls shared a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Veronica sucked the teacher fully into her mouth and smiled, bringing Trent up and pressing him to the front of her throat making sure he could feel the motion as she swallowed Mr. Collins and sent him into her stomach.

Frantic, Trent tried to squirm under her fingers, screaming loudly. Veronica lowered her hand back so she could look at him, a little giggle escaping her lips, her eyes a luminous vibrant blue.

Shaking his head wildly, he pressed himself back against her fingers, looking up at her, “Nooooo,” he whined.

She nodded slowly, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth as she carried the boy into the other room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love it? Hate it? Let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read it.