- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A slight detour...

The ‘New’ Vessel

Imogen Hall sat in class, idly twirling a bright red colored strand of her long dirty blonde streaked hair around her left index finger, eyes on at the clock ticking slowly over the blackboard at the front of the room. This was the slowest day ever. Could it possibly get any slower? Out of the corner of her peripheral vision, she could see Kirk Nelson throwing surreptitiously looks her way. Kirk was cute in a geeky goofy kind of way. Smiling, she decided to amuse herself and toy with him some, picking up the pen off her desk and bringing to her bright red plump Cupid’s bow lips. Opening her mouth slightly, she touch the end of her pen with her tongue, before taking the pen partway into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks as she seemed to absently suck on it.

To most, the action seemed an innocent enough gesture, to a teenaged hormonally addled boy, it was like watching a girl deliberately and slowly eat a banana. Kirk lowered his face to his desk and shook his head. Imogen was so goddamn hot and watching her just now had given him a serious woody, the kind you could hammer nails with and had to hide behind your books if you wanted to leave the classroom.

Turning his head slightly, he looked at her again. She had tucked the bright red streaked strand of loose hair behind her ear as she moved the pen slowly around in her mouth. She was wearing super tight black pants with slip-on matching black flats. Her top was light blue and from this angle her tits looked perfect. If only he had the balls to talk to her. Every time he thought about, there was just something that robbed him of his courage and he couldn’t think straight. He knew it just wasn’t him, other guys too when they talked about her, said they felt bowled over by her, almost intimidated.

Then add in the fact that her cousin was Ethan Evans. Ethan was a physical specimen training to be a professional MMA fighter, already 7-0 at the local gym and just getting meaner. Anybody got too near Imogen, showed up at school the next day looking like a raccoon with two black eyes and mouth full of broken teeth.

Suddenly, Imogen rose to her feet, hands to her throat, eyes filled with panic, students looking in her direction.

Kirk saw the pen on the desk, the lid was gone and he immediately put the pieces together, she had swallowed the lid of the pen and was choking.

“It’s okay,” he blurted, jumping pout of his desk and vaulting over another to circle in around behind the frantic girl. Wrapping his arms around her, balling his fist and placing just under the point of her xiphoid process, he placed his other hand over top. Squeezing, he pulled his fist in and up, then relaxed, and again, and again, suddenly she spit up the pen cap, it flying across the room as she leaned forward and started coughing. It was at that moment he became painfully aware of her firm tight ass pressed directly again his aching erection. A cheer broke out amongst the other students in the class and Mr. Taft, nodded and clapped.

“You can probably let go of me now,” Imogen said hoarsely.

Kirk swallowed hard, if anything his cock was even harder now, he could actually feel pre-cum oozing from the tip.

She turned slightly in his arms, a mischievous look in her eyes as she clenched her buttocks.

Oh my god she knows, he though, disengaging from her and over on one knee to pull at his shoe lace.

“Miss Hall, are you alright?” asked the teacher, looking at her.

She nodded and smiled.

“You should probably go to the nurse’s office just to be safe,” Mr. Taft encouraged.

She nodded and gathered her book and possessions from the desk.

As Kirk looped and knotted the lace, he tried to shift his body to reposition his turgid penis up behind his belt. Thinking he might be okay, he rose tentatively to his feet.

“Thank you so much,” Imogen said, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek before she turned up the aisle to exit the classroom.

“Well done Kirk,” Mr. Taft said, broad smile on his face.

Imogen walked down the hall toward where the administrative offices including the nurse’s office were located, slightly embarrassed by the episode. One minute she was deliberately tormenting Kirk, and then she daydreaming or something, her mind completely somewhere else. It was so odd. Especially in the last couple of days. She kept having this dream that she had two pet kittens, but like smaller, except when she picked them up they actually adult lionesses.  So strange. She thumbed the small ornate golden pendant she wore around her neck, an eight pointed star. Her mother had given it to her on the day she had her first period, saying that was a celebration of transitioning from childhood to womanhood, and that it would guide her through the darkness night. Imogen thought it was foolish thing to commemorate, but she did think the star was very pretty and kind of cool.

Remembering the feeling of Kirk pressed up against her brought a smile to her face. Aside from feeling his excitement, she enjoyed the physical contact. As long as Ethan went to the same school as her, there was no chance any boy would ever even talk to her let alone get ballsy enough to ask her out, it was crazy. She tried talking to Ethan about it, but he wouldn’t listen, saying it was his responsibility to protect her virtue.

Today she had felt her first boner, albeit through two sets of pants and underpants, it required her to nearly choke to death, but she had felt it.

Arriving the nurse’s office, she pulled her books against her chest and knocked on the frosted glass window inset into the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts about this or any chapter. thanks for taking the time to give this a read.