- Text Size +

Jim and Veronica

Jim tried to turn and run, but the sensation coursing through his body seemed to create a disconnectedness between his mind and body. Landing on his stomach on the floor, he could do little more than passively watch while he shrank in on himself. It was such a strange sensation feeling himself shrink, not particularly painful, like bumping your funny bone except all over. It was just surreal.

Twisting as he diminished, he caught of the girl before he vanished within his clothes, god she was beautiful, eyes so incredibly blue it felt like she could look into his soul as she moved, divesting herself of her own clothes.

Then he was inside his own shirt, the smell of his perspiration strong in his nostrils as the coarsening cloth settled over him as he withdrew. He felt her large but delicate hands searching through the folds of his clothing, looking for him.

She found him easily enough, the scent from her immense hand fresh and clean as she curled her fingers around him and extracted him from within his shirt. “Jim,” she cooed, smiling and drawing him close to her face.

Pulling an arm free of her restraining hand, his raised his own hand toward her, almost defensively, “Veronica, please remember who you are, remember,” he said slowly, “remember what your uncle did, against your will,” he reminded, tone bordering on pleading as he tried to petition to some sense of reason locked within her.

She giggled, “Please,” she scoffed, wide beaming smile now on her face, “I can practically taste the heat of your ardor emanating from your little body Jim, so delicious,” she purred, kissing him on his head.

“Veronica, please,” he protested, “What about Anna? She asked me to remain here to help you adjust or assimilate,” he said.

“Anna left you here to attend my needs,” she chuckled, shaking her head slowly, blonde hair swaying with the motion.

“You must stop,” he said, though he tried to be stern, his tone seemed entirely unconvincing.

She smiled wide again, radiating almost supernatural beauty as she brought him near her mouth again, “I do not get the sense you wish for me to stop,” she whispered softly, her warm sweet breath washing over him.

Despite his words to the contrary, he knew deep inside himself she was right. Anna had asked him to watch over her true, but his cock was harder than it had been in decades. She was fantasy made living flesh, Aphrodite, Venus personified and forgive him, he wanted her more than anything, wanted to please her, worship her.

Opening the fingers on her hand, she kissed his torso, soft supple lips molding around him as she did so. “You taste so good,” she remarked, extending her tongue and bathing his mid body from knees to chest.

Her touch was paradoxical, exhilarating beyond anything he could have imagined but at the same time terrifying. He didn’t know if she would succumb to her desire and consume him in the heat of her passion or if she possessed the will to restrain herself. When she kissed him again, he didn’t care.

Slick with saliva from her tongue, she brought him down the erect nipple of her right breast, caressing him there against her sensitive flesh. She had never before experienced the intensity of pleasure such a simple gesture was rewarding her body with. Letting out a soft cry, she moved backward, collapsing on the bed, her loins a fire aching to be quenched. She couldn’t wait, sliding him down across her trim stomach and over the naked swelling of her mons and into the moistened petals of her blooming flower.

He was a passenger, at the mercy of her desire as she moved him down her body, intoxicated by her flesh and then thrust into the midst of swollen vagina. It was rapturous, drowning in her, drinking of her and she moved him through the heated split before swallowing him within her body. He ejaculated, losing count as his body convulsed of its own volition and still she drove him deeper into her being, dragging him slowly back, stoking the already raging furnace of her passion and then pushing him into her again.

Spots danced before his eyes as consciousness threatened to abandon him. The sounds of her body told him her reason was absent. Veronica’s mind was now gone, leaving only unfulfilled hunger and intensifying want in its place.

Sensations she never imagined possible, touching and igniting her in ways she never dreamt existed as her passion climbed until everything exploded. Screaming in ecstasy, blowing out all of the windows in the whole house, the force of her climax shattering them easily and showering the cold hard ground outside in slivers of broken glass. She rolled onto her side as her flesh continued to tremble in the aftermath of her release, come so pure it was pearlescent leaking out of her pussy and across her the slope of her magnificent ass cheek and pooling on the sheet under her.

Jim struggled to find himself, lost within her, unable to discern up from down as he breathed in her purest essence. He could feel something moving through his whole body, almost down to a molecular level as the result of her pleasure permeated his skin, into his bones. Consciousness faded as bliss enveloped him.

Senses returning, Veronica was aware of the tiny life buried deep within her. She could see his little spark flare and knew he was imperiled. Concentrating, she contracted her muscles rhythmically and propelled him down out of her uterus and through her vagina and into her hand.

He seemed to pulse in her pulse, altered by her climax. Just holding him she found herself growing breathless with want anew. Licking her lips, she opened her mouth and put him inside, tasting herself on him. Holding fast against the roof of her mouth, she lay back, fingers searching out her sensitive places. The heightened awareness of her own body was astounding as she stimulated her pleasure center, tracking every impulse, every neurons discharging a message of delight through her central nervous system. Skillfully, she brought herself over the edge again, resisting the urge to swallow the captive in her mouth as she stepped over the edge into orgasmic euphoria.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!