- Text Size +

Doing Time in the Hole

Removing the man and woman from her brassiere, Anna set them atop the flower themed quilt covering her bed. The two figures came together and embraced, holding one another and looking up at Anna, fear written all over their faces.

Anna regarded them a moment before stripping completely nude, allowing her clothes to fall and running her hands over her now immaculate and unblemished skin. The feel of her hands across her own skin was electric, erotic. She placed her left hand between her navel and privates, knowing those she had consumed were still somewhere inside. Walking to the bed, she climbed over the two tiny humans and sat, legs parted, Brenda and Vance between her knees.

Reaching down, she snatched Vance around his lower torso and lifted him up, peeling him away from the woman. Brenda screamed, hand outstretched and reaching toward Vance.

“Please” he sobbed as Anna brought him near her face.

“My mother has encouraged me to embrace the concept of mercy going so far as to advocate that though you are an asshole, you should not be sentenced to death,” she advised, smiling.

He didn’t know if she was toying with him or if she was being genuine, but for the moment he was relieved, though still cautious.

Glancing to Brenda, “I want you to see this thing I do, watch just retribution,” she said.

Brenda nodded, but she was still looking down at the fabric of the quilt beneath her feet and not up at Anna.

“Watch!” Anna instructed directly, voice firm and resonating with power, narrowing her eyes and commanding Veronica’s mother. Brenda nodded her head again, this time looking upward, tiny face streaked by the passing of tears, but eager to avoid the fate of so many of the others in her gathering. Bringing Vance to her mouth again, his eyes grew wide thinking perhaps this time she might indeed bite him, but instead, she put his upper body in her mouth and swirled her tongue around him, coating his head and upper torso liberally in saliva. Reclining onto her back, she pulled him out from between her lips and moved him down over her body. He sputtered and coughed. Bringing him down between her legs toward her asshole, she arched her pelvis upward and bent her knees.

“No!” he said, putting his hands up instinctively but completely in vain as she nudged his face and head into the folds of the crinkled starfish between her buttocks, the flukes opening to receive him as she pushed him up into herself. The saliva serving as a lubricant to facilitate his entry, it still required some degree of effort to actually get him in, the sphincter tight and reluctant. Eventually, she was able to get his head in, maneuvering his tiny body in such a way as to facilitate passage of his shoulders. Once his shoulders were through, it was easy to insert the rest of him, the sleek humid hot tissue within molded around him while her sphincter sealed shut. Using her index finger, she slipped it into her butt, and found his little feet, pushing him as far as she could into her rectum. “Pop goes the weasel,” she said softly to herself, little smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Withdrawing her finger, she smiled and wiggled her butt, flexing her kegels, feeling the tiny little helpless prisoner lodged deeply inside her rear. Though her original intent had been decidedly punitive in regards to putting Vance where he was, she incidentally found she herself was becoming sexually aroused by his presence, her flesh delighting in the delightful sensations he was creating as he struggled within the tight grip of his dark prison.

Brenda having watched the entire procedure from up close, mouth agape, eyes almost completely round, “Please Anna, no,” she cried, shaking her head slowly from side to side.

Anna giggled and sat up, the motion on the bed bowling Brenda over on the blanket between her elevated knees.

“You deserve no less,” commented Anna dryly. “It is only my love and regard for your daughter that you still draw air into your little lungs. You are reprehensible and vile and if not for Veronica, you would already be somewhere in my intestine on your way to reunite with Vance,” she said with a touch of anger in her voice.

Brenda, now on hands and knees, nodded vigorously as she crawled toward Anna. “I’ve been a horrible mother, I’m sorry, I’m so, so sorry,” she blubbered reaching up with a small hand.

“Save your crocodile tears. You’re not sorry for what you were doing, for trying to see me destroyed, you’re just a frightened little woman willing to say anything to stay my wrath,” Anna replied flatly. “Contrition after the fact is hollow and meaningless.”

Brenda sobbed, wracked by fear, dropping her face into her hands.

Moving off the bed, Anna twisted and stretched, keenly aware of the little man secured in her bottom and the rising heat coming off her loins. Why was she getting so aroused? Was it the power itself? Her power over Vance? Heightened nerve endings? She chuckled, whatever it was, she liked it.

Looking back at the form of Brenda still huddled on the bed, Anna spoke, “Tomorrow, we will see your daughter, then you shall opportunity to come clean with her and share the depth of your remorse for your lack of maternal support and guidance,” she stated.

Brenda’s head bobbed, but the woman said nothing.

Anna knew she needed to find someplace to keep Brenda overnight. Looking around her room she frowned until she saw her high boots in the closet. Grabbing one of the supple leather boots, she walked back over to the bed.

“Come here,” she snapped, motioning for Brenda to come closer.

Crawling on all fours, Brenda complied. Anna reached down and picked the older woman up by the torso and put her inside the boot, folding the top over and setting in back in the closet. Nodding approvingly, she returned to the bed hands straying down between her thighs to the delicate sensitive moist flesh there.

From somewhere outside her room, she heard a shout of surprise, the doctor had awakened.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!