- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Day Off?

After working over 60 hours at their respective jobs Ben and Laura were beat and ready for some R@R. Walking through the door of their custom dollhouse they each took a shower and were about ready to hit the hay for a well needed rest.

 

Jenny  woke up after a 18 hour snooze well rested and well nourishd after eating all of the food in the house. Her children's little dollhouse sitting in the corner of the room , Jenny got up and yawned and began stretching her thick legs and arms.

 

"Oh I feel so refreshed." She said to herself. "It's time for me to do my morning lifts and squats."  Jenny had started working out her body after her growth occurred to build up her core strength and improve her muscle definition. Being over 100 feet tall she had to have custom made weights. She was lifting well over 3,000 tons an squatting over 10,000. She loved the feeling of her mimeasurable strngth and making her already impressive body bigger and stronger. While maintaining her feminine looking body she had built her legs up to thick tree trunks.

 

Walking over to her weight set Jenny began working out not caring how much noise she was making. Her children were woken up to the thunderous sound of her gruntng as she excerted her muscles to lift and pull.

 

Trying to drown out the noise of her reckless noise making the two siblings tried pulling something over their ears. They couldn't believe that their mother could be so cruel and inconsiderate.

 

After about 30 minutes Jenny had ended her workout and stripped off her now sweat filled clothes and headed into the shower. She had tossed her sweaty panties and socks onto the roof of her childrens dollhouse causng them to gag as her sweat stained garments covered their house. Gagging on the disgusting smell they tried blocking out the smell by covering their noses with a pillow case.

 

 

20 minutes later Jenny emerged from the shower smelling fresh and feeling invigorated. Stepping into her room naked she walked over to her childrens house and pulled open the roof exposing her sleep deprived children to the blinding light.  Without any regard whatsoever she reached down and snatched them up like cany in her meaty paws. Squeaks came from their mouts inaudible to her ears through her flesh begged for a reprieve. Walkning towards her bed her movement jostling her children to th core she threw them on the bed and started to lower her naked buttcheeks down on the bed.

 

Her huge toned ass coming down on them the two siblings could do little but put up their hands and scream.

This was the end and it was some sort of comfort knowing at least their humanly torture was over. Closing their eyes the two hugged each other as if to say goodbye for now.

 

 

 After what seemed like a lifetime the children were shocked as they were bounced several feet into the air as her mighty ass didn't crush them but simply landed close. "AAAHHHHH!" thy screamed as a rush of force was driven from their bodies leaving them coming down onto a part of their mothers thigh which was rock solid with muscle. Upon coming onto contact with her unforgiving flesh the children had their lungs deprived of oxygen as it was driven out of their bodies.

 

Looking down at her children Jenny flashed a cruel smile as she had a very special day planned for the three.