- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm so sorry, due to time constraints, I couldn't update yesterday. I'll try and do two chapters today to make up for it.

"You know what, Dr. Berkshire, why don't you make him just a little smaller." She asked her lackey. He gladly obliged, and with one more concentrated shot, Nathan was no bigger than 1/4th of an inch. "Perfect, perfect! Now, now, run along, go work on your inventions. I'll take care of my test subject." With Dr. Berkshire exiting the room, Nathan and her were alone. "You, my handsome subject, can call me Ms. Scarlett. I've got quite a few experiments in store..." She chuckled, before picking him up in the palm of her hand. "You see, I've always found tiny people interesting. Of course, I never wanted to become one myself, but I thought it'd be marvelous to test their endurance at a smaller size. So, I've actually prepared a machine to test your endurance. You were given a bit of a boost when you were shot with the beams, but I don't know how much. So without further ado..." And then, she turned around and uncloaked a large machine. It was metallic, and it had several attachments that attached to a pole hanging above the machine.

 

Nathan struggled, but ultimately, he couldn't escape Ms. Scarlett's grip as she strapped him to the machine. "Hmm, which one should I use first?" And then, she pulled out an attachment shaped like a foot. Connecting it to the pole up above, she said, "Prepare yourself. We're going to see just how much pressure you can take." And then, she pressed a button, and the machine began humming. Nathan looked up, and he saw the attachment coming straight towards him. Squirming all around, he looked for any possible way to escape this situation, but he was screwed. Thinking he was dead, he just stared as the foot shaped attachment came down. Finally touching the ground, Nathan realized he was still alive. He was surrounded on all side, but he wasn't dead.

"Excellent!!! Now, onto our other tests." And with that, she removed the foot attachment, and replaced it with one shaped like an ass. As Nathan watched it come down towards him again, something clicked in his mind. She was testing to see how he'd survive against the human body. She has some pretty perverted fantasies, that I'd rather not be a part of. But unfortunately, he was. And as he was was pressed under the butt, he found that he survived that as well. Ms. Scarlett then released him from the pressure, and unstrapped him from the machine. "Well, Nathan... It seems you've passed two of my tests. However, there is a third." And with no other warning, she plopped him in her mouth. She began swishing him around, and he was mercilessly thrown about. However, just as she had expected, he wasn't starting to digest. This meant that she had created the first ever durable miniature human being. Spitting him back into her hand, she wiped him off before saying. "Congratulations. Many have died where you've survived. And I must say, you don't taste too bad. Either way though, now that you've survived the lab tests, I'm going to move you on to the field tests." Nathan didn't know what this meant, but he didn't like the sound of it. Ms. Scarlett locked him up in a cage, before saying, "See you tomorrow, hope you're ready." And there was a devilish smirk on her face, before the lights were turned out.

Chapter End Notes:

What will these field tests be? And will Nathan escape? Stay tuned for the next installment!