- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And so the nation formerly known as America has been taken over by a crazy ruler. And even crazier, people are following her...

 

But there was no true hope for Nathan. After all, he had seen everything she could. She could shrink him, use near instant teleportation with a simple ray gun. She could wipe memories from people’s brains, and even control them like zombies if she wanted. This is what had to make her one of the most powerful people on the planet. And of course, she was evil. Although, he had never known this side of her until now. Sure, he had thought that she was crazy, and that she enjoyed doing experiments on people. But never before did he know she was a feminist, and an extreme one at that. Here they were though, sitting in the oval office, Nathan still under her ass, as he could hear her watching the news reports now. “It appears that the majority of the United State’s population of men has been shrunken down to a bug size. We’re not sure how small yet, but women seem to be walking on eggshells. Most of them anyways. We will have more updates as time rolls on.” Said a male reporter. He was one of the tiny percentage spared for reproduction purposes. That being said, he wouldn’t be reporting much longer, at least, once Ms. Scarlett gets a better grasp on running the country. For now though, she’d let it run in a panic, seeing as she still had some unfinished business. Namely, her very first, successful, tiny man. Opening a rift back, she returned to her lab, where she then walked to the bathroom, and removed Nathan.

 

“Did you hear that, my little guy? The nation’s men are now tiny. Of course, I could’ve made it the world’s, but I wanted to start small. The last thing I need is a design flaw, that would make man go extinct. I mean, sure, it wouldn’t affect me too much, but I could see myself one day having a daughter who runs the place.” She chuckled, before washing Nathan off personally. “I’m sure you’ve had a long morning.  But trust me, it’s only going to get longer… You know, I could have any tiny man in the country, but I’m keeping you. Just you. Let all the women enjoy their tiny men for whatever pleasure they may bring, but I’m keeping you for myself. And I already know where I’d like to keep you next. You see, I’m going to be a very busy woman, what with, running a country and all. And that just kills my feet, especially if I’m walking around in high heels. So, I have actually been designing myself an insole.” She said, as she continued walking, entering a different room in the lab. It was smaller, but it still had many machines, and in the center… A pair of insoles. “I think it’s missing one thing though.” And as they got closer, Nathan could see a person shaped hole in the insole. He knew what was coming next, and sure enough, Ms. Scarlett stuck him in it, making sure he was locked in firmly. “Alright, Nathan. I hope you enjoy yourself, because you’ll be there for a little while. Oh, and don’t worry, I don’t wear nylons!” She cackled.

 

Without any delay, Ms. Scarlett kicked off left high heel, revealing toes painted a bright green. She then picked up her high heel, as well as her insole, and placed the insole inside of the shoe. It was a perfect fit for her size 10 shoe. “Oh, how I’m going to enjoy this.” She said, as she began to slip her foot back inside. Nathan was on the toe of the insole, so he’d have it the worst, as her 5 gargantuan toes came forward, overcoming him. They smelled musky, and he could see specks of dirt. But the real kicker was how calloused and rough her feet were. She could really use a pumice stone. Thankfully though, being at the toe, he didn’t have to worry as much about how rough they were. No, he only had to worry about the toes running over his face, scrunching up on his body. He could tell that she was enjoying this, but he was going to try and keep her enjoyment to a minimum. He didn’t want to be her little foot pleasure toy. And he wasn’t going to, if he could help it. So, rather than actually try to get out, and move around the shoe, he kept himself laying down firmly, so that she couldn’t easily toss him about, or press him between her toes, or whatever it was she wanted to do with him. Instead, he’d just watch her foots failed efforts at grabbing him.

 

Meanwhile, Ms. Scarlett had more pressing things to attend to than just playing with Nathan. Even though, she had to admit, it was fun. She just wished she could get him out of her damned insole. Oh well though, for now, she needed to worry about running the country. It had been about 30 minutes since the shrink, and she was certain people were still freaking out. But she needed to address the women of her nation, hopefully appeal to their man-hating side. After all, the way she saw this, it wasn’t a bad thing at all. It’s what men got, after years and years of being inferior, they were going to be superior for a change. To hell with gender equality, it’s only fair that women got to take a turn at being dominant. And that, they would. Returning to the oval office, she once again began streaming to TVs across the country. “My fellow citizens, I’m sure it’s going to take some time to adjust. But, if you’re big, you’re obviously to some extent, glad to see this happen. Think of everything men have done to you. Rather they broke your heart, or raped you… Abused you, it doesn’t matter. This is your revenge, and I’d highly advise you to take it. I made them tiny for a reason. They can now be your slaves, they can do your will. Don’t worry, you won’t break them. I have my own tiny man, and he’s survived everything I’ve put him through. So believe me, they’re more durable than you’d expect. Anyways, ladies, enjoy!” And she stopped broadcasting.

 

Women, everywhere across the country saw this on their TVs, phones, computers, etc. And most all of them came to the same conclusion. It was time for payback. And so it went, the women began hunting down tiny men. Some did manage to escape to hiding spaces, although, who knows for how long. Most however, were caught. Some women collected so many tiny men, they began selling them. Others just used them for whatever purposes they could think of. They used them as insoles for their aching feet, on tissues for blowing their nose. There were some women who thought kinkier, and used them as sex toys, or on sex toys such as their vibrators. Others were crueler, and used the men on toilet paper. And still, some of the cruelest women, would actually eat the little men. Some kind enough to swallow, some harsh enough to chew and chew. But the amazing thing was, Ms. Scarlett was right. Every single one of them survived. It was a true Utopia for women. They could officially run the country the way they were supposed to. Well, at least, under Ms. Scarlett’s command.

 

Speaking of Ms. Scarlett, she sat in the oval office, still trying to place with Nathan. But this was only a side hobby, as she began issuing new laws, and even renaming the country. And of course, women who used to work at the White House, as well as those qualified in the D.C. area, helped her in doing so. In a matter of hours, the White House became the Scarlett House. The American Flag was painted red, a picture of a woman stepping on a tiny man in the center. And the country was renamed to the Scarlett States of Utopia. It was at about 9 P.M., that Ms. Scarlett once again began speaking to her people. She now donned a scarlet suit, some nice looking shades, and a brand new hair-do. She looked at where the camera would be, if it were to exist. But it was all just through the remote still. After looking for a moment or two, she spoke, feeling very powerful. “Well, ladies, I thank you all so much. Thank you, for helping me create this amazing new country. Of course, it is only with your help that things will stay great. Throughout the day, I signed in new laws, most of which pertaining to keeping the country safe from outside forces trying to take over.” She spoke, taking a deep breath, before continuing, “I hope you’ve all enjoyed your tiny men. I see some of you have even taken to selling them. I’m truly happy. They will not die, except for when they reach their old age. So please, use them as you please, and remember who made all of this possible. With that, I bid you all a good night.” And she ended her broadcast once more.

 

Having accomplished so much today, Ms. Scarlett was still irritated by one thing. Nathan never once popped out of the insole, and into her toes clutches. He was a fool to do that, because that only meant she’d have to take more drastic measures. It wasn’t enough that her feet smelled, or that they sweated all over his insignificant little body. She wanted to feel him under her toes. And he didn’t give her that. So, now that it was bedtime, he’d have to face the consequences all night long… Meanwhile, down below, Nathan felt really hot, and even as the sweat of her foot soaked him, nothing could cool him off. The smell only got worse, and he wanted to die, but he already knew full well that wasn’t an option. No, instead, he had to endure it, that stupid collar keeping him awake at all times. However, salvation was coming, or so he thought, as she removed her foot from her high heel. She was in the Scarlett House’s master bedroom, and she was looking at him expectantly. “Well, well, it appears you were looking for punishment today. Or at least, that’s how it would seem. You didn’t once let me play with you, and that makes me rather upset. Don’t worry though, I’ll be able to enjoy you even more in your resting place.” She chuckled, before plopping him onto her hand.

 

Nathan looked around, curious as to where exactly she was going to be keeping him. However, it became painfully obvious as he looked on the bed to see two long tube socks. “Yes, yes Nathan. You get to sleep up close and personal with my beautiful feet all night. They’ll sweat, and smell, and be nice and toasty. And this time, you have no choice. I will play with your tiny body as much as I want. You should’ve just let me play around with you when you had the chance. But now, I guarantee, this will be ten times worse than it would’ve been.” She chuckled once more, before unceremoniously dropping him into her right tube sock. He tumbled down to the toe, and before he could even react, he saw her toes coming towards him faster than a speeding bullet. He couldn’t even dodge them as they crashed, stuffing him between her second and third toe. He felt the sour taste of toe jam on his mouth as she began wiggling her toes around him, either to get comfortable, or to torture him. Either way, he didn’t like it one bit.


Ms. Scarlett yawned, looking out the window, seeing the chaos, as well as the beauty of what she had done. She trudged over to the king sized bed that was now hers, and she laid down. A sleepy smirk rested on her face as she shut her eyes. She couldn’t help but enjoy the thought of millions of tiny men being tortured as she was falling asleep. With any number of things happening to them, it was truly a toss-up of what she wanted to imagine. And of course, she could get ideas from the women of this country she now ran. But that all could wait… at least until tomorrow. Scrunching her toes, one last time, she finally drifted off into a peaceful sleep, dreaming about how amazing everything that happened was. It truly was, a dream come true...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

With the nation under her control, is there any hope for men, for Nathan? Stay tuned for the next installment!

P.S. Saturday updates will not be a regular thing. Only if I have time available to write that day, or have written the night before will you get an update. No Sunday updates though, sorry.