- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And this is where Ms. Scarlett's plans are finally truly revealed. While this chapter does involve vore part 2, as well as butt stuff, it is also a plot heavy chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Ms. Scarlett headed home that evening, and she immediately prepared for bed. Sure, it was only 8:14, but an evil scientist needed her beauty rest. And well, she was beautiful. Dark red hair, blue eyes, tall, with legs that go on for miles. She had a bit of an hourglass figure too. However, that being said, she didn’t have a man. Nor did she want one. She actually thought that men were disgusting creatures. But of course, the world needed them, for now. Maybe one day, women could evolve for asexual reproduction, but that day was not today. As Ms. Scarlett laid down, she wondered how her test subject was doing inside her stomach. She hoped he had survived, because that was her most important experiment. If he had survived, then had officially created the first invincible shrunken man. She had worked on upping their durability for years, aiming for invincibility, but of course, it never worked out quite right. Some were able to handle the pressure, while others were flattened. Some even committed suicide, but in the end, they all died one way or another. Until now, if this test worked. She’d have to wait until the morning, but if her little man didn’t digest, and turn into human waste, then she would be able to continue on with her plans. The exact formula she used to shrink Nathan was still set into the machine, so it wouldn’t be hard to make more. However, the machine would not alone be enough for her plan. But, that’d be for tomorrow. For now, she closed her eyes, and fell asleep.


Meanwhile, the little man inside her stomach was not able to get so much rest. When she walked around, it was not so bad. There was minor sloshing waves, but nothing too disruptive. It was when she got home, and she laid down, that everything changed. The whole world turned on it’s side for Nathan, and he went under the sea of acid. Swimming around, trying to reach the surface, he could once again see the hamburger he was once a part of. Not only that, but he could see what else she had eaten throughout the day, granted, it was quite a bit more digested. After what felt like an eternity of swimming upwards, he was now where he wanted to be, floating above the waves. This didn’t last long though, as Ms. Scarlett had a habit of tossing and turning while she slept. And since she did it so often, Nathan was washed under more often than not. It wasn’t until around 1 AM that Ms. Scarlett had finally settled down, her mind drifting off into a dream. At this point, Nathan once again looked around at the dark blobs, trying to figure out what they were. It was difficult, but he already knew what the hamburger looked like. He assumed that he was looking at potato chips off towards the west, and maybe some cereal up north. Other than that, her stomach was vast and empty. And unfortunately, there didn’t appear to be a way out, other than the way Nathan was dreading already.


It was at about 2:15 that Nathan fell asleep, and it was peaceful for a change. He dreamt of his life, with his family, and he really regretted taking it for granted. He remembered playing video games with Jordan, trying to pick up chicks at college. Even tossing the old football around with his younger brothers. It was great, but his subconscious knew it was a dream. As much as he wanted it to be real, as much as he wanted to go back, it was too late now. He didn’t know if he’d ever escape, although hope was kind of lost on him. He made a promise to himself though, that if he ever did make it out of this crazy situation, he was going to appreciate his life more, and not take things so for granted. And he’d also do his best to remember Nicole. They had never truly seen eye to eye, but he never wanted her to die. She wasn’t the best person in the world, but nobody deserved the fate she received. It was terrible, but unless time travel existed, there was no way that he could change anything. And who knows, maybe time travel did exist, after everything he had seen, he would believe it. But that didn’t mean he’d know how to do anything with it, or even where to find it. So it was nothing more than just a concept for now. Perhaps if he was more of a genius, he could figure it out himself, but he only had a C in Science, and a B in Math. So that was out of the question….


It was about 5 in the morning when Ms. Scarlett awoke. Yawning, and stretching, she shuffled out of bed and made her way to the restroom. Looking at the mirror, she noticed a reminder she had left herself the night before. “Today is the day… Check your poop, see if he lived.” And that put a sleepy smirk on her face, as she sat down on the toilet and got ready to poop. All the while this was happening, Nathan was being sent down through her body, towards her bowels, along with the remains of everything else she had eaten the previous day. He tried to swim against the current, but unfortunately it was too strong, and even if it wasn’t, the food blocked his way anyways. There was no escaping this, he was going out this way, and he’d just have to endure it. Maybe she’d flush him away by mistake, and he’d be free of her once and for all. But as he got squished in with all of the shit built up, he could hear her voice once again. It sounded sleepy, but still sinister. “Well, well, little man. I don’t know if you’ve survived your endeavor or not, but I’ll make sure to find you if you have.” She chuckled, knowing that he was probably planning his escape at this point. But of course, she wouldn’t let him leave. He was her prized possession, and she couldn’t just let him go so easily.


Finally, the moment of truth came, as she relaxed her bowels, and everything came pouring out. There were some rank smelling farts too, but Nathan had come up with a last second plan. And for once, a plan of his actually worked. He managed to grab onto her ass cheek, and just barely avoid falling into the toilet. For a brief moment, he was successful, before he heard her voice once again. “Oh dear, it appears a bug must’ve bit my ass.” And with that, a piece of toilet paper came from behind and grabbed you. She looked at you, covered in shit, and said, “Well, well, it appears I was wrong. This bug is far too small to have actually bit my ass. But he seems to like it well enough, so perhaps I’ll leave him there for the day.” At this, Nathan screamed his protests, but they fell on deaf ears. Ms. Scarlett obviously knew he was Nathan, but she thought of him as a bug, because well, he was. All men were bugs in her eyes. And soon, she hoped to make that a reality… For now though, she returned the tish covered Nathan back to her right ass cheek, fairly close to her asshole, before wiping, flushing, and pulling up her panties. She then let out an unlady like fart, that smelled like rotten onions. “Oh my, excuse me!” She chuckled, before washing her hands, and leaving her bathroom.


Happy to see her experiment was successful, Ms. Scarlett got ready for her day, farting a couple more times, each with their own sarcastic comment. At about 8 AM, she returned to her lab, her mind zombie, Dr. Berkshire, sleeping on the floor. “Wake up!” She yelled at him, and he did as he was told. “Listen, today is the big day. Everything works now, and as such, we can prepare phase I of the operation. So I want you to carefully hook the machine up to the computer. I have an important call to make.” Following her command, Dr. Berkshire took the shrinking machine, and began hooking it up to the computer by her desk. While he did that, Ms. Scarlett grabbed her clipboard, typed in a few numbers, and it suddenly began ringing. Nathan couldn’t see this, and assumed she was just using a telephone, but this clipboard was actually making a video call… And then, he heard a voice he didn’t expect to hear, though it’s one he could recognize easily. Ms. Scarlett let out a soft fart, not loud enough to be heard, while the man on the other end spoke. He said, “Who are you, and how did you get this number? This is a threat to national…” But he was cut off by Ms. Scarlett, who responded to his questions. “My name is Rachel Ann Scarlett, and I know things way worse than this. However, national security should be the least of your concern.”


The man looked taken aback, such threats were not thrown around every day. Especially not to the President of the United States. But he let her continue… “You see Mr. President. All I want is really simple. I want the U.S. to surrender to me, and I will seize control of this country. However, if you do not agree, then I will have to use force.” This clearly angered the president, and he said, “You listen here, Missy, if you think that you can say whatever you want, and you’ll get things, you are…” Again though, he was cut off, this time, with her tone much stronger. “Well then, Mr. President. You seem to want to do things the hard way, I can certainly have that arranged.” And with that she hung up. Of course, no, this wasn’t the end. She quickly made her way to the calibration room, and placing her space rift gun in the machine, she set her coordinates for the Oval Office. Collecting another ray gun, she opened a rift, and found herself standing face to face with the president. There were two secret service agents there, but she shot the disintegrator gun at both of them before they could fire. She then walked around the room and locked all doors.


The President was utterly confused, but he soon found her face really close to his. “You men, you think that because you’re men, and I’m a woman, you can just simply ignore what I have to say? Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t think that’s going to work any more. No, instead, you’ve forced my hand. And as such, I’m going to have to do this.” Nathan listened intently, and he could feel her hand rubbing against him, but in all actuality, she was pulling a remote from her back pocket. Clicking it, she had taken control of the satellites that broadcast television to the U.S., and her and the President were now on every T.V. in America. “Hello, my name is Ms. Scarlett. And I’m going to be the new ruler of this country. In just a matter of minutes, I’ll be doing something that’ll affect all you viewers at home. Some of you, more affected than others.” She gave a small chortle, before continuing on, “Now then, this guy here, the President of the United States, thought he could simply not surrender, but he was wrong in doing so. Nobody can save him, nobody at all. He’s chosen his own fate, and that’s the sad fact. Not even the Secret Service, pounding on the doors outside can help. But enough chit chat, without further ado.”


She did it, she really did it. She disintegrated the President. All the viewers looked on in horror at the ashes of their former Commander in Chief. He was now nothing. She had won. “Alright, well, now that that is done, let me explain my plans for this country. Men have ruled entirely too long. It’s time for the women to rise up and take over. Some of you may agree with me, others may not. Either way, I have a special plan for men. And any women who defend the men? Well, they will receive similar treatment.” She cackled, knowing now that she had won. “Everybody with a Y chromosome will become mere bugs. Those defending them will also become mere bugs. However, these bugs won’t die.. No, that’d be too good for them. Instead, they will be for us women, to do with them as we please. Now, I actually should make a minor edit to my statement. Almost everybody with a Y chromosome. A few men in this country will stay normal sized. This is for reproductive purposes only. But again, I’m rambling. Prepare yourselves, for the Scarlett States. Press the button now!” And with that, Dr. Berkshire having been watching, pushed the button on the machine, as it connected into the brainwave system… Nathan didn’t know what was happening, but he hoped it didn’t work...

 

Chapter End Notes:

With the president gone, what's stopping her from taking over the world? Will the machine actually work, or will something malfunction? Stay tuned for the next installment!