- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For the first time, I think I actually have an idea where this story is going. You'll see more into this in the future, but for now, please enjoy some vore c:

For the first time since he was at the lab, Nathan saw her full name. At least, if he were to believe what she typed onto the big computer screen. Her name is Rachel Scarlett, but that’s all he knew. The only reason this tidbit of information came up was due to the sign in mechanism she used for her computer. He didn’t catch all of the password, but that did give him an idea. If he could observe her long enough, to obtain her password, as well as to understand what he was doing, he might be able to escape. Maybe even get the police to stop her. But for now, he just sat between her breasts, looking them over. He wasn’t truly a breast guy, but he had to admit they were nice. A sick part of him wanted to play around, but he quickly reminded himself that she was his captor, and no matter how attractive she may be, she was still evil. He stopped looking at her breasts and returned his eyes to the screen. He still didn’t understand what she was doing, and it didn’t help that she typed at about a mile a minute. So he could only guess what she was doing. His educated guess was she was changing people’s memories, as she had said earlier, but he wasn’t sure how she could do that. Especially, considering none of the people, other than him, were here.


Rachel continued typing until she finally managed to hack in. What did she hack into exactly? Well, back in 1987, the government was doing experiments on the human brain. This was completely classified information, but obviously, she was good at digging that up. Anyways, their experiments consisted of linking people together wirelessly. Truth was, everybody already was linked together, but nobody knew how to hack in. With the ability to hack into the wireless system that connected everybody’s brain, one could do some powerful stuff. However, Rachel wasn’t interested in messing with people’s heads too much. Instead, she simply wanted to delete every memory of Nicole from the database. And sure enough, with a couple of clicks, she did. Those who were thinking about her at that moment got minor headaches, while those who weren’t experienced nothing. Rachel, Nathan, and Dr. Berkshire, are the only ones in the system who still know of her, which is just the way she wanted it. She had to include Dr. Berkshire, namely because he was the one handling cleaning her up at that very moment. And even though his memories of her were extremely minor, they still existed.


While she erased Nicole from existence, Nathan just watched in shock, seeing every memory fade out. He couldn’t believe she was capable of doing this, but then again, considering how much she had already done, he shouldn’t be too shocked. “Well, little man, I have a little more work to do, so I guess I’ll have to put you on ice.” She laughed her maniacal laughter again, as she removed Nathan from her breasts and gave him to Dr. Berkshire. “You know what to do.” She said to him, and Dr. Berkshire carried him off. The last thing Nathan could see of Ms. Scarlett was her entering her hand through a rift. He could only assume she was destroying every last possession and document of Nicole’s she could. Nathan assumed this would take a while, which meant he’d get some one on one time with Dr. Berkshire. Looking up at him, he tried to decipher exactly what he was thinking, but before he knew it, they were in the kitchen, and he was setting Nathan on the counter. And then… something shocked Nathan more than anything that day. Dr. Berkshire spoke to him, instead of being the lifeless zombie he had appeared to be previously. “Nathan… I need you to listen to me… I don’t want to do what I’m about to do… But…” It was obvious he was struggling. “You have to fight her… I’m under… under her control….” Before he could continue, he had a lifeless expression again, and he began walking towards the fridge.


This information was new to Nathan, and instantly, he thought to the wireless network Ms. Scarlett was working with earlier. She must be using that to control Dr. Berkshire’s brain, and that’s why he’s so cool with everything that’s going on. He felt bad for the doctor, but at the same time, he couldn’t feel too much pity when his body caused this to happen. He knew he shouldn’t, but he still bore negative feelings to the doctor… Either way, it didn’t matter, he was going to try and stop Ms. Scarlett as best as possible. But for now, he’d just have to lay low, as he has been doing throughout the day. Before he could think anymore on the subject, Dr. Berkshire came back with a hamburger on a plate. Lifting the bun, it showed off the amazing delicacy that was the burger. It had cheese, and some mayo. And of course, it wouldn’t be a burger without the ketchup. Still stuck to the bun were the pickles, and the bacon. And on the burger was Nathan… wait, what? Dr. Berkshire had picked up Nathan, and placed him delicately on the burger, before replacing the bun on top. Before Nathan could protest, the doctor pulled out a ray gun and shot the burger, flash freezing it and Nathan inside of it.


A few hours pass…


Nathan begins protesting, when he realizes his environment has changed ever so slightly. Instead of the burger being cool from the fridge, it was now warm, as if ready to eat… And then, Nathan could hear the muffled voices of Dr. Berkshire and Ms. Scarlet speaking. “It’s ready, and the special ingredient is in place.” He said, and she laughed saying, “Thank you, you’ve done me well.” And then, Nathan felt gravity shift as the burger rose into the air. Nathan sat in the dead center, and watched as part of the burger disappeared into a cavernous hole, known only as Ms. Scarlett’s mouth. He could even see her chewing it to shreds, before finally swallowing the chewed up food. And then, she took another bite, and another. She continued eating the burger, until Nathan’s legs were dangling out. She could see them, but she didn’t act like she saw him. And before Nathan could even fathom escaping, the burger entered her mouth once more, her teeth closing down inches behind his head. Any closer, and she would’ve decapitated him with her mega molars. Instead though, he simply slid inside her mouth, where she began chewing. Free from his burger prison, he moved around her slippery tongue, finding it difficult to gain footing. Miraculously though, Nathan evaded getting chewed up.


This brief bit of luck had come to an end though, because she, knowing full well he was in her mouth, began to swallow, sending him and the rest of the burger down her throat. Soon thereafter, Nathan was sitting on a pile of chewed up burger floating in a sea of stomach acid. It didn’t look to be as much as he had known her to eat, but he had forgotten about the fact that the acid was digesting the food as it came down. He quickly remembered though as his small platform shifted and began sinking. Thankfully for him though, it did not fall under the acid, at least, not yet. This didn’t mean too much for him though, as part of him expected this to be the end. And in fact, not going into the acid was only prolonging the inevitable. Making a rash decision, Nathan stepped back and prepared himself to jump only to see bubbles rising up from the acid. Her stomach began to rumble, and then…


“BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!”


The loudest sounding belch rang throughout her stomach as well as in his ears. He didn’t know a girl could even make those kinds of noises, but sure enough, he heard it loud and clear. He could hear her say above, “Excuse me..” And then, she continued eating the burger. Nathan moved to the side, as a piece of burger mush landed on top of the little island he sat on. He remembered he was going to jump into the acid, and with no more burps appearing to be coming, he jumped in. Where he expected he’d instantly feel a tingling sensation like burning, he was wrong. In fact, he didn’t feel anything. All it felt like was warm water. He knew it wasn’t water, but it sure felt like it. Remembering swimming lessons he had as a kid, he began doing breaststrokes, only to confirm that yes, he was in fact swimming in acid, and surviving. He didn’t quite understand how this was possible, but he wasn’t complaining. For now, he was safe. Perhaps while down here, he’d be able to explore her stomach, maybe find a way out, find an escape. He didn’t want to extend his stay, and he didn’t want to go the way most food went… He shivered thinking about going through that process. But unfortunately, other than the way he came, he saw no exits.


Ms. Scarlett had finished eating her burger, enjoying it more than she should’ve. But then again, she enjoyed the pain of others, especially men. And she also enjoyed toying around with them. Which is why having Nathan around put such a smile on her face. She would hope by now, that her little man understood what was going on, but in case he didn’t, she spoke to him from the outside. “Well, Nathan. My my, I must say, you were very tasty. So tasty that, I think I want to keep you inside of me for awhile. I know this probably isn’t your ideal vacation, but well, look at it this way, it’s something new compared to all the other experiments. And besides, with this, you can actually move around and explore to an extent, instead of being trapped. Don’t worry though, in the morning, I’ll retrieve you during my morning business. And then… Well, we’ll get back to work on doing tests. I know that you’ll miss those, so I won’t keep you too long.” She cackled, before standing up, and walking out of the lab, the plate in hand. She dropped it off in the kitchen, before saying, “Good night, Dr. Berkshire. We’ll see you in the morning.” She gave a small laugh, and with that, she left the facility, making her way to her apartment up in Brooklyn.


Meanwhile, Nathan just sighed. He should’ve expected an extended stay, but she was right about something. At least he had the freedom to move around. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad, although it was still fairly dark. She had apparently made his vision better, so that he could see in situations like these, but it wasn’t perfect. If anything, everything looked like a dark blob to him, but at least he could tell where things are. Sighing once more, he said, “I guess I better get comfy here, it’s going to be awhile.” And swimming back to the dissolving burger island, he made himself comfortable, laying down and doing his best to fall asleep. He’d worry more about getting out of there in the morning. Although, he knew now, with a 100% guarantee, that there was only one way he was getting out. And he would never be prepared for that…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Nathan have to go the hard way to get out? Or will he find some alternative way? Stay tuned for the next installment!