- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I think chapters will continue to be larger, but I'll still try to maintain daily updates. I've found a way that makes writing chapters a little easier, when it comes to larger sizes.

Nathan was once again sitting under the water, letting it pour down. However, this time, he found it more difficult to get rid of the shit covering his body than it was when he only had sweat and toejam. However, after about an hour, he cleaned off every last extremity. Part of him thought that maybe he should remove his clothes during these tests, but the last thing he wanted was Ms. Scarlett to see him naked. He could already imagine her commenting on his body, especially his little guy. So that’s why he just climbed out of the sink once more and looked around. At this point, it was almost 5 in the evening. He didn’t know why, but that reminded him of his landlord, and how she’d come to evict him. But little did she know that she wouldn’t find him. Oh well, he’d rather not have to hear her bitch him out if he could help it… Dangling his legs off of the edge of the sink, his eyes wandered over to the desk where Ms. Scarlett was busy working. He wondered what exactly she had in store for him. He was sure it would be nothing but unpleasant. However, the fact remained, as long as he did what she said, there was a chance she’d slip up, and he’d be able to escape. It was a small chance, sure, but it was better than trying to escape, only to have security tightened.


Back at it once again, Ms. Scarlett was looking through her clipboard. So many people knew her under her pseudonym, Dr. Scarlett, but they never actually knew this side of her. And she preferred to keep it that way. If people other than her experiments, and Dr. Berkshire, knew what she was doing, she would be incarcerated faster than you could blink. The truth was, she had no idea what drew her to experimenting, to testing on other people. When she was a little girl, she’d play with ants, and try and experiment on them. Of course, she didn’t have the proper tools, so it was more like pretend more than anything. Her parents didn’t think too much of it, but then, they never were there enough for her. Perhaps that’s why she didn’t feel so guilty when they were crushed by her testing machine. Sure, she shed a tear, but it wasn’t too sincere. Truth be told, she had a lot of traits that coincided with psychopathy, the most present one being her lack of empathy. She didn’t really care about other people. As long as she was happy, and she got what she wanted, she was alright. And it appeared she was going to get what she wanted, along with an added bonus. She chuckled maniacally, finally landing on the perfect person on her clipboard. Although, this girl wasn’t one of her patients, she had data on her, just from other sources. And from the data she had, she knew she’d be perfect for the last experiment of the day.


Nathan watched as she walked back over to him, possibly grinning bigger than she had previously done all day. This time, she was not carrying her clipboard though, leaving Nathan to wonder just who exactly he was going to be with. His wonderings were answered, as she spoke up, “Well, well, well… It appears like this test is going to be a very special test. I know, Nathan, that you’d like to go back home. And well, I’ve decided to grant that to you.” For a moment, Nathan’s face lit up, but he knew that there was a catch, and sure enough, she continued, “Well, at least for a little while. You see, this last test, I have a special test subject. You actually may know her already. I’ll give you a couple of hints, and we’ll see if you can guess. Let’s see uh… 32 years old, Caucasian, brown hair…” However, that was hardly enough for Nathan to guess. Seeing this, Ms. Scarlett gave up and spelled it out for him, “You’re going to be spending the afternoon with your landlord. Today is eviction day, from what I’ve read, and you get to go around with her, while she evicts tenants. And, since you never did get your rent paid, I suppose she’ll be coming to evict you too. So sorry about that, but it is what it is.” She cackled. She then walked out of the room, and went to the calibration machine. The gun itself couldn’t calibrate where to open the rifts in space. Instead, she had to calibrate the gun so that it’d lock onto a piece of matter, and open a rift there. One day, she wanted to have it be able to calibrate itself, but until that day, this was fine.


Nathan sat there, waiting, shuddering. Things only seemed to get worse and worse as time went on here. But this had to be the worst. And he had no clue where on her he was going to go either. Ms. Scarlett could put him underfoot, or in her underwear. She could even put him in places he hasn’t been yet, none of these possibilities were good. He thought about making a break for it now, but he knew he couldn’t. He still didn’t have a plan, not yet. He’d have to continue to scope out the place, and look for anything he could use as an escape mechanism. As he looked around once again, he heard Ms. Scarlett coming, and returned his attention towards the doorway. She had came in with the gun, and a smirk, as she asked him, “So, what kind of man are you, anyways, Nathan? Are you a foot man? Do you enjoy big, sexy, stinky feet? Kissing them, sucking on them, licking them? Or are you more of an ass man? Do you like it when a girl gives you a dutch oven? When she sits in your lap, or on your chest, and let’s one rip? Or, hmmm, I know… I think you’re a breast man. Yeah, that sounds good. And by the looks of it, that landlord of yours has two boulders that you’d fit perfectly between. Let’s do that.” She finished, not giving Nathan a chance to react before opening up a rift beneath him. In a matter of few seconds, he was as close to home as he had been all day, and would probably be for awhile.


Nicole was sitting at her desk, sighing as the clock approached five. She didn’t like evicting people, it didn’t make her feel good. But the fact was, if you didn’t pay your rent, then you can’t live there. However, there was one person she’d be glad to get rid of, and she’d save him for last. For now, she felt a slight itch between her D sized breasts, but ignored it. She was sure it was nothing. Meanwhile, nothing went by the name of Nathan, and Nathan found himself pressed up tight between two mounds of flesh. They were almost making it impossible to breathe, but he managed to find a way. So far, he seemed to be passing every test that Ms. Scarlett threw at him, which while it was good for him, it was also bad for him. Because the better he was, the more it would be in her interest to keep him. And it was in his interest to get far the hell away from her. Returning his thoughts to his landlord, he felt her boobs jiggle with each step, telling him that they were 100% real. He could see she was going to A7, which meant that it was time for evictions. He wasn’t thrilled to watch people get evicted, especially considering how violent they could get, but it wasn’t like he could go anywhere. And Ms. Scarlett watching through the collar, had a first row seat to all the drama that was taking place. Nicole’s first evictees were a redneck couple. The woman shouted, but Nicole managed to get away quickly.


Nicole sighed, knowing she still had four more people to evict, and most of them didn’t like her anyways. She had one she felt really sad about, and she’d rather not evict, but it wasn’t her decision. She was still just an employee for her company, and if she didn’t follow policy, they could fire and replace her easily. So she just went along, the next on her list being an Asian family who didn’t speak English very well. Nathan watched in horror, as he tried to stay afloat. He never realized just how nasty his neighbors were, but seeing them get evicted was a whole different side. The mom was cursing her out in Chinese, while the dad took the children to the back room, presumably to keep them away from the fight that was going on. However, Nicole did what she had to do. She took a deep breath, gave a small smile, said, “Have a nice day.” And she walked, leaving the woman behind, still shouting. Nicole didn’t really care, because honestly, it wouldn’t matter once they packed their bags and left. Again, she didn’t like doing it, but it was something necessary. Moving on, she now had to evict one of her favorite tenants. It was a single father, and his son, living together. They were so nice, but they had fallen behind, and she couldn’t help it.


As Nathan continued to try and watch, he found himself sinking deeper into the crevice between her melons. He felt like he was going to explode, but the collar along with the increased endurance he originally received, kept him from doing any such thing. Instead, he just felt this way. Movement was difficult, but he managed to twist and turn, so that he could once again watch the people who were getting evicted. Amazingly, Nicole didn’t feel this, or at least, she showed no sign of feeling it. The man and his son took it well enough, although there was a tear in the father’s eye. Nicole hugged them, pressing her boobs together, making it even more difficult for Nathan to see. But he was able to relax once she let go, and stood upright once more. She gave them a sad smile, before walking alone. Only two more apartments, and then I’ll be done for the day, she thought to herself as she made her way to G3. These guys were a bunch of college students, who spent most of their nights partying. She was slightly glad to see them go, but only because she would no longer have to hear complaints about how they played their loud music all night long. And even though she told them about it, they kept playing it, even when they said they’d keep it to a minimum… She sighed, before arriving at the last apartment.


Nathan instantly recognized his apartment, as she came up to it, and knocked on his door. He knew there would be no answer, and sure enough, after two times knocking, she used her key to enter the apartment. “Nathan Daniels!” She called out, wanting to evict him so bad. However, as she searched the apartment, he was nowhere to be seen. “Good riddance…” She muttered to herself, but of course, Nathan could hear her. “Bitch!” He called back out, although she couldn’t hear him, he already knew. However, she then said something that shocked him… “As much as I don’t like him, I need to call the police, because he appears to have not been here all day.” Ms. Scarlett, having heard this, did something drastic, that she wasn’t prepared for. She opened the rift up, only this time, it was large enough to drag Nicole and Nathan through. Nicole landed on her ass, and looked around. “Where the hell am I?” But Ms. Scarlett only reached into Nicole’s breasts, and pulled Nathan out. “What the hell’s the matter with you?!?!” Nicole exclaimed, but before she knew it, Ms. Scarlett pulled out a disintegrator gun, and with one blast, Nicole was nothing but dust.


Nathan looked on in horror at the pile of dust that was once his landlord. “Dr. Berkshire!” Ms. Scarlett called, and he arrived at once. “Please clean up the mess I’ve made. I need to go work on memory alterations, so nobody gets suspicious. And meanwhile…” She looked at Nathan. Not wanting to put him away yet, she stuffed him in her own breasts, which were slightly smaller than Nicole’s were. She sat down at her desk, and began doing computer stuff that was way too complicated for Nathan to understand. He could only watch on, and wonder what was going to happen to him. He had seen now what she was capable of, and he was frightened. He’d have to work even harder to stay on her good side, unless he wanted a similar fate… For now though, he just sat there, staying afloat, as he tried to wrap his head around the situation...

 

Chapter End Notes:

With the way things went there, where will our hero go now? Will he continue his plans of trying to escape, or will he submit and become a loyal pet? Stay tuned for the next installment!