- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm going to try and maintain a daily upload schedule [ excluding weekends ], but if for some reason I don't post for a day, please understand I'm human. Anyways, let's get on with the story.

Nathan stood in that hot water for nearly a half an hour, scrubbing himself clean from head to toe. Toes he shuddered, wishing to forget all about his earlier foot mishap. But he knew that wasn't the only test, and he expected that with the day being so early, there was bound to be a couple more tests. He just hoped he didn't cringe as much as he did during the last one. Running his hands through his wet hair, he began to climb the sink. Of course, Ms. Scarlett kept an eye on him from over at her desk, but he was being a good little test subject. He was simply drying off. He was nowhere near completely dry, but since he had to wash with his clothes on to remove the smell, he'd have to live with sagging clothes. For the first time, Nathan got a full look around the lab. He saw multiple machines, including the one she strapped him to yesterday. There was also a variety of ray guns, but he had no clue what any of them did, nor did he care to find out. He still felt that Ms. Scarlett was insane, and she wasn't to be trusted. And he had good reason. So it would only make sense that her 'toys' weren't to be trusted either.

 

While Nathan got a better look of the lab, Ms. Scarlett was poring over her clipboard. It looked normal to Nathan, but he hadn't seen it in action. The paper on the clipboard had a power computer chip programmed into it, allowing her to scan through her patients, and also spy on them. She had various ways of spying on them, but more often than not, her clipboard used satellites in space to peer through household objects that would normally not function that way. This included household appliances, like the microwave. It also included televisions. And of course, she could easily hack into webcams if need be. She was a true genius, but she kept that hidden from the world. Nobody, not even her 'colleague', Dr. Wilson Berkshire, knew what she wanted. He just went along with what she said, because he made a lot of money doing what he was doing.. Finally! Perfect! She thought to herself, as she pasted her next patient on the clipboard's screen.

 

Nathan didn't have too much time to look around, before he heard the familiar click-clacking that was Ms. Scarlett's high heels. She came up to him with the same evil grin he had seen multiple times before. He knew it was time for another test, and he knew he needed to play along, at least, if he ever wanted to escape. "Well, my little, clean, man. Why don't we work on making you smelly again?" At those words, a shudder ran through Nathan's body, which only made Ms. Scarlett grin even more. "Why don't you look her over while I set up the ray gun again. And this time, maybe you'll figure out what's going on before I send you to your test." She chuckled, before walking out of the room, holding the ray gun. Nathan wondered why she had to leave the room to recallibrate it, but he decided to put that thought aside for now. He'd keep it in mind for the future though, seeing as it could be very useful to him.

 

Nathan began looking over the clipboard to see that his next torturer was Monica Williams. She's a 19 year old high school graduate, who is about 5'5. She weighs 180 pounds. Upon reading this, Nathan knew that would be involved somehow, and it made him look over at her picture. She didn't look super chubby, but she also wasn't super skinny. He wondered where the 180 pounds came from. Either way, he continued on and read about her interests. She enjoyed television and movies, and she actually wanted to become a film critic. As he read, he kept trying to clue the pieces together, but they just wouldn't come. He thought maybe he'd be eaten, but it just didn't feel right. Then, finally, one line of the paragraph connected everything. It read, "Monica has a rare disorder known as FFD. FFD stands for 'Frequent Flatulence Disorder'."

 

Just as Nathan had figured it out, Ms. Scarlett came back in, and smirked, seeing the disgusted look on his face. "Well, well, it seems that my little guy has put the pieces of this dastardly puzzle together. I have to say, I'm going to have fun watching this one. Let me know how good it is." Nathan stood still, horrified, as she grabbed at him. He didn't even try to struggle, as she once again opened up a rift in space, sending him falling into someplace soft like cotton. When he landed, he gained some of his movement back, and began looking around, hoping to maybe find a way out. But unfortunately, it was dark where he was, meaning that the drawer was closed. So Nathan simply listened for sounds on the outside. He may not be able to get out right this second, but perhaps once she opened the drawer, he could make his daring escape.

 

Monica had just gotten out of the shower. She knew that Dr. Scarlett said she shouldn't, but being a Texan, she couldn't help herself. Before her shower, she had eaten a big ol' bowl of her pappy's chili. It was spicy, and it certainly made her FFD act up, but it was worth it. She just hoped that nobody in the theater would notice. Shaking her head, she began dressing, putting on a bra, before opening her underwear drawer. She didn't notice the tiny man on her underwear, as she pulled out a pair, with him unfortunately on them. She didn't hesitate to put them on, and as soon as she did, she heard a massive fart. However, it didn't seem to stain, so she was going to assume it'd be fine. She'd just have to work on keeping them silent, or better yet, holding them in if she could. She didn't want people to think she was a freak, but she couldn't help it. The fact was, it was a disorder her father, and his father, and so on had. It ran in the family.

 

Nathan had tried to escape his doom, but he had no such luck, as she plucked him and the underwear out of the drawer. He tried screaming, hoping maybe she'd hear him, but he was simply too small to be heard. Looking up, he could see where the weight was. She had a big butt, and he was going to get up close and personal. Trying to move out of the way, he unfortunately couldn't. She had pulled them up, leaving him pinned against her asshole. And then, the rankest, loudest fart nearly blew him away, and he couldn't help but gag. Whatever she ate, it smelled like an animal climbed inside a dead animal, before getting run over. And then a skunk sprayed the roadkill. And that would be the polite way to describe how he felt about it. He had hoped this experiment wouldn't last long, but he could hear a voice up above saying, "Bye Pappy! I'm going to the movies, I'll be back later." And then, she left.

 

The car ride to the movie theaters wasn't too bad for Nathan, but when she got out of the car, she had once again let out a nasty fart. As much as he wanted to pass out, something inside of him wouldn't let it happen. So instead, he just tried to listen to his surroundings. He could hear Monica speak again, this time saying, "One ticket for 'Flowers of Love'." And Nathan couldn't suppress a heavy groan, simply because that had to be the girliest movie she could've picked. Perhaps it would've been better if she had picked a decent movie, but she had to pick the chick flick to end all chick flicks. And to make matters worse, Nathan couldn't even fall asleep while it was going on. He still didn't know what was keeping him awake, but there was something. And that something actually involved his collar, but we'll get into more detail on that later...

 

For now, Monica found her seat in the theater, and sat down. This pressed Nathan really close to her asshole. And as the movie began, she let out a silent fart, that smelled worse than the louder ones she had before. The movie was 2 hours and 30 minutes long, but Nathan thought he must've had amazing luck. While he was bored to all hell, she only farted 3 or 4 times, and those were closer to the start of the movie. But as it ended, and the credits rolled, she walked out of the theater, tears streaming down her face. Nathan once again sighed, not understanding chick flicks. However, he did understand what happened next, and it made him want to die on the spot. As soon as she made it to her car, she let out the loudest, most explosive fart possible. And it was in fact a wet one. In response to this, Monica quickly drove home, her face red as a tomato. She ran upstairs, not even saying hi to anybody, before entering her room, and removing her now stained underwear.

 

Nathan and the underwear were flung into the hamper, as he could swear he heard Monica cry. And as bad as he would've normally felt for her, he felt more pity for himself, considering he was covered in crap. Before anything else could happen though, a gloved hand came through, and carefully plucked him back to the lab once more. This time, Ms. Scarlett wore a gas mask, because of how bad Nathan smelled. She dropped him in the sink, and turned the water back on. And once she had done that, she said, "That test was a success. A smelly success, but a success. I hope you enjoyed that, because I'm sure there'll be similar tests in the future. For now though, I want you to clean, because I won't have you stinking up my lab." She said firmly, before walking away. Nathan could see her remove the gloves, before disposing of them with fire. And so Nathan washed again, afraid of what else she may have in mind. 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that certainly didn't end well for Nathan... What tests are still in store, and will Nathan be able to come up with a plan, or will he be stuck to test forever? Stay tuned for the next installment!