- Text Size +

Cysh stepped out of her shrine, stretching her arms high up in the air and opening her mouth for a big drawn out yawn. Her eyes closed for the duration of the yawn as well, opening them shortly after closing her mouth again, taking a glance around the forest surrounding her shrine and smiling. “I know what to do today…” Glancing down she poked at something that was kind of tenting up her hakama. “…I do indeed.”

She placed her hands together and ported herself away from her own shrine and to the nearest city, at the outskirts of the forest. Of course, at the same time as she moved herself closer to the city she had also grown herself to a size around 300 meters, not as tall as some of the tallest buildings, but still big enough to cause a bit of chaos there.

Without warning she stomped onto the first small house near the outskirts, continuing her rampage through the urban areas, poor houses and families easily crushed under her geta, leaving craters formed like them as well, deep as heck even. The kitsune simply giggling the whole way, though when she got close enough to the taller buildings she stopped to stare at them.

Cysh reached down to her hakama, pulling on the fabric a little until her smooth legs came into view, following were her thighs and soon her crotch, of course being a magical kitsune she was always able to make things more fun for herself. For today she had gone into a futa-mode, a rather decently sized cock coming out from under her hakama, as she let go of the fabric the cock was able to keep holding up the parts of fabric landing on it and poke out from underneath.

Cysh grinned more at the building in front of her now, moving forwards she pushed the tip of her cock against the windows and wall, she could hear the tiny screams coming from the inside.  “Here we go.” She said in a rather playful tone as she shoved her cock into the building, the people inside pushed away by the cockhead and debris that it pushed forwards. A soft moan could be heard from the outside.

A short while later the giant mass of flesh emerged through the other side of the building as well, the kitsune licking her lips, a bit of precum drooling out from the cockslit and splattering rather hard on the ground below. The tiny people that did not manage to escape the huge globs drooling out of the kitsune’s cock were simply drowned in it, although it was precum only it was still too thick for a mere human to get back out of, which just meant the cum itself would be even worse.

Cysh started thrusting her cock in and out of the building for a few moments, wrecking more parts of it, though in the end the building was not able to stand on its own, and as soon as Cysh moved her hands away it more or less crumbled around her cock. Blinking a couple of times in confusion and staring down at the completely destroyed building. “Ah…what a poorly constructed building…Huff.”

She shook her head some in disbelief, having expected the humans to at least be able to construct something that could withstand her mass of foxcock flesh much better than this, considering they tear down the forests to build these large cities of theirs. She stomped her foot into the ground, the shockwave ruining the buildings around her foot and making others for a couple of kilometre wide radius shake.

In the end she simply shrugged however, starting to walk through the city. She left her cock in the open; it swayed slightly from side to side and kept drooling precum down to the ground, covering several streets and smaller buildings in the fluids as she passed them. Some of the taller buildings were not as lucky either and got smacked by the cock, ruining parts of the walls there and leaving a couple of tiny people either dead in the rubble or screaming in fear as they held onto the mass of flesh.

One thing that the tiny people might have had a harder time noticing however was that Cysh was still growing bigger and bigger, and by the time she had found herself a new target to have fun with she was already twice the size that she was before. The now 600 meter tall kitsune crossing her arms as she towered above the middle school of the city, she had always been fond of a young meal, though this time another part of her was gonna be the one getting the meal.

Squatting down over the tiny school she let the cock and balls kind of just hang over it, swaying from side to side still of course, the globs splattering around the building and making it impossible for people to get either in or out of the school area. “Well well well…The youth of the…What should I call you…The horrible humanity?” She giggled to herself again, she was not that good at making up names for these humans.

“Oh well, you’ll be let out soon, no worries. Though you might not be the same as when you went in.” She said in a rather teasing tone, soon lowering herself more so the tip of her cock started sliding across the ground, any poor student, teacher or parent that found themselves in the way of the cock were easily swallowed up by the slit there, and given a nice slide down the cock and to her cum-filled balls. Still space for more, of course!

Using one hand to guide her cock around the school area to swallow up as many of the tiny people there as she could, and the other to play some with her balls to give the ones already inside a nice little swim together with her gooey cum. The kitsune murring to herself, of course at her size the murring could be heard pretty much everywhere in the city by now. Her tongue sticking out past her lips, licking them slightly.

She was still growing, and without making a big fuss about it she ended up just taking the whole damn school building right into her cockslit as well. “Hehe…Oh well.” She said to herself. Standing back up on her feet now so she could do the second part of her plan, which was giving the city their students back.

Walking to the middle part of the city she grabbed onto her cock, gently stroking herself a little bit in full view to anyone that wanted to watch, pretty much public masturbation. Her pussy that was mostly hidden underneath her balls seemed to be dripping a little bit as well, the less sticky fluids flooding across some of the railway tracks and stopping the trains from leaving the station.

While Cysh was playing with her cock she kept growing herself bigger and bigger, stopping at a size near 1400 meter tall, her feet having destroyed the buildings around her and the precum dripping down from her cock easily crushing the concrete of the buildings below, getting quite heavy due to the size of the globs.

Cysh was aiming to hit the most she could of the city and create the biggest chaos there, pointing her cock downwards she started to move her hand a little bit faster, closing her eyes and panting a little bit now, moaning every now and then too as she was enjoying herself quite a bit.

The tiny people she had previously vored up with her cock cried out and tried their best to swim, of course having nowhere to go they were easily overwhelmed and flooded by the large amounts of cum inside her balls, being turned into the very same substance that was covering them now. What a way to go.

Cysh was slowly nearing a release too it seemed, the amounts of precum becoming much much higher and her cock throbbing quite a bit in the grip she had on it. Swallowing a little lump of saliva she closed her eyes and let out a rather thundering moan, rattling the buildings and breaking glass everywhere. Those looking up could now see the massive ropes of thick gooey cum just coming right out of her cockslit. Hitting the ground like rockets, destroying buildings and anything else in its way before flooding all over the ground.

Those few poor survivors from inside her balls felt themselves being jostled around as the cum was released from its prison, so to say, they were pulled up together with the flood and sent out in the ropes that soon splashed to the ground, surprisingly enough with the amount of thick goo cushioning their descent they actually survived the whole ordeal as well. If they manage to break free from the cum, of course.

Cysh opened her eyes again, staring down at the chaos and destruction that her cumming had caused, and she was still not done. Giving her cock a few more gentle strokes and then squeezes made sure that any sort of leftovers were dribbling out of her cock as well. Panting slightly she started sliding down into a sitting position.

A few tiny people standing on a roof could only stare up in fear as the balls of the kitsune hovered right above them now, it seemed they were safe for now, or at least until the kitsune decided to lean forwards. The cock slowly descending as well as it seemed it was getting flaccid after having let out everything from her balls. The kitsune snickering slightly to herself and looking at the parts of the city flooded by her cum.

“Well…You guys were the lucky ones.” Turning her head to the untouched parts of the city afterwards. “No worries though, I will be getting to you soon, just gotta fill up again.” She said in her teasing voice, sticking out her tongue.

The…End…………..?