- Text Size +

When he came to he was lying on what felt like a metal table. He had a bag or something over his head so he couldn’t tell where he was but he could hear people talking. Two voices in particular, Leah and Mr. Johnson, so he knew this wasn’t going to to end well for him. He tried to get up but quickly realized he was restrained and gave up. His movements alerted them to his awakening and he could hear Leah’s voice over him say 

 

“Oh good. He’s awake”.

 

There was a pause as he heard Mr. Johnson walk over to the table and when he got there asked Leah, 

 

“Would you like to break the news to our former associate?”

 

Leah replied, with a giddiness in her tone that sickened Tom, “With pleasure”

 

The bag on his head was ripped off, causing his head to snap up and then down, something that he was sure Leah had meant to hurt. And she succeeded.  

When is vision cleared he looked around and saw he was in some kind of lab. There were people going about their business in the background but he couldn’t tell what they were doing. Sitting on a chair in the corner was Paula. She didn’t seem to be restrained but she looked defeated and clearly had no intention of going anywhere.

 

“You Bastard!” Tom shouted at Mr. Johnson, “Why did you do that to her?! When I get out of here I’ll…” 

 

he was interrupted by a hard slap from Leah.

 

“Shush! I have something to say and I want you to keep your mouth shut while I say it”

 

Tom opened his mouth to say more but a second slap made him stop.

 

“Now, anyway” Leah said as she leaned over him, “Let’s start with the good news. I’ve convinced our generous boss not to kill you. And even better, you’ll get to spend some time with Paula before you leave.”

 

Leah noticed the look of confusion on his face when she mentioned leaving and added, 

 

“That’s the bad news. You get to live, but you’re coming with me. I get to keep you”

Upon hearing this Tom already began planning his escape and what he’d do to these two when he got away. Leah, knowing exactly what he was thinking, just laughed.

 

“Oh? Let me guess, you’re thinking about escaping aren’t you?” When he didn’t react she continued, “well, I’ll make you a deal. When we’re done here I’ll give you a chance to escape. Don’t worry, I’ll make it something simple. Maybe we can arm wrestle for it.”

The way she laughed at that suggestion confused and scared Tom. Leah may have been a better fighter than he was, but he was without question stronger than her. He maintained a stone cold look and she pouted when she saw she wasn’t going to get any more reaction out of him.

 

“Well, there’s no point in prolonging this”, she turned to Mr. Johnson and said, “Sir? Would you like to do the honors?”

 

“With pleasure” the old man laughed as he picked up a long needle from a tray and injected it into Tom’s spine through his stomach. He missed a few times, which seemed to amuse him and Leah as Tom winced in pain until finally he hit his target and once again Tom felt drowsy. 

 

Just before he passed out again Mr Johnson looked down at him and said, “I hope you enjoyed my wife, jackass”. The last thing he heard was Leah laughing.

 

When he woke up, he realized he wasn’t tied down anymore. Although the room was pitch black he could just barely make out the shape of someone else in there with him. When they saw he was awake they came over to him. As they got closer he could make out more features as if the room was getting lighter despite being just as dark as it had been the whole time. He felt as if his eyes were adjusting much more quickly than they should, but he soon forgot about this when he saw that the person approaching him was Paula. She was still a cat woman but she wasn’t tiny anymore. He managed to get to his feet just as she reached him and was shocked to see that she was now as tall he was.

 

“Wha…” he started to say but stopped as soon as he heard the voice that came out of his mouth. He clapped his hands to his mouth and noticed with horror that they were covered in a very familiar white fur. Before he could explore the rest of his body, Paula embraced him in a hug that was much stronger than he’d felt from any woman before. He was surprised by how much effort it took to break her hold and when he did he tried again, 

 

“What the hell’s going on?” the feeling of dread increasing as he recognized Paula’s voice coming out of his mouth. A feeling that only got worse when he looked down at his body and saw two huge mounds sticking out from his chest. He felt between his legs, already pretty sure what he’d find but still shocked when his fingers were met by a slit instead of the usual equipment. 

Just when he thought things couldn’t get worse, the room was flooded with light and high above him, looking down with a smirk, was Leah. Only she was no longer the petite thug he had known all these years. She was now a massive giant of a woman, larger than he ever thought he’d see a person.

 

“So”, she said in a voice that was much deeper than he remembered, “ready for that arm wrestling challenge?” and burst into laughter.