- Text Size +

Tom’s first instinct was to pull this creature off of him and back away but when it began whimpering something he recognized the voice despite the new differences. He gently lifted it, or what he now knew was Paula with one hand under each of her arms and placed her on the bed in front of him. 

 

The poor thing cowered when he let her go and tried covering herself, bringing to Tom’s attention for the first time that despite being covered in white fur she was naked.

 

“D-don’t look at me!” She said through tears with her head bowed, avoiding eye contact, “I’m a freak!” as she fell to her knees and began sobbing.

 

Dropping to his knees on the floor to bring himself more level with her, he took her tiny chin in his hand and lifted her eyes to meet his and told her, 

 

“It’s ok baby. We’ll figure this out. I’m sure if this can be done it can be undone”

 

When she heard that she began crying even more and said, “No! It can’t! They told me at the lab this was irreversible. I’m stuck like… like…THIS!” she stood up to her full foot and a half height and waved her arms down her body. Despite her cat like facial features, ears, tail, and fur, she was still very beautiful. Her body was the same shape it had always been, slender with nice hips and large round breasts, it was just much smaller now.

 

Tom reached out to touch her in an attempt to console her but she swatted at him, her claws catching his skin and leaving a small scratch on his finger. When she saw what she had done she rushed over and embraced his arm. The feeling of her small round breasts against his skin made him blush but he quickly got over it and scooped the mini catgirl up and carried her with him as he quietly snuck out of the house.

 

When he was safely in his car, he placed Paula in the passenger’s seat and buckled her in with the seatbelt. If things weren’t so serious he would have laughed at how silly she looked like this, like a stuffed animal some kid was worried about getting hurt so they asked their parents to buckle them in too. She saw him looking down at her, which made her feel more self conscious so she lowered her head and tried to avoid eye contact. 

 

While driving to his place, Tom brought up the possibility that whoever did this to her was lying, 

 

“I mean these people did some crazy messed up shit to you against your will, what makes you think you can trust them? Of course they’d tell you it’s not reversible. What else would they say?”

 

He saw her look up and smile a little and he went on, “I promise you, I’ll find this place and I don’t care who I have to threaten, bribe, or kill, they WILL fix you”, as he pulled into his driveway he put his head in his hands and added, “I’m so sorry. I should have taken you away from all of this a long time ago. This is all my fault”. Then he started to cry a little. After a few minutes he felt a tiny, warm hand on his arm and looked over to see that Paula had gotten out of her seatbelt and was now trying to comfort him. 

 

He reached down and lifted her to his face and they shared an intimate, although slightly awkward due to the size difference and the feel of her Paula’s rough tongue on his, kiss.

When they were done Tom tucked her into his coat and entered his apartment. 

 

As soon as he entered he saw the place was a mess and had been ransacked. Carefully, he turned the lights on and sitting at his kitchen table was the last person he wanted to deal with right now, his partner. She was a short redhead with bright green eyes. To the average person she just seemed like a normal hot chick but Tom, having worked with her for years, knew how dangerous she could be when she wanted to. And she had the look that said this was one of those times.

 

“Tom!” she said, crossing and uncrossing her legs, “I’ve been waiting for you”

 

“Um”, he gulped, “Hi Leah”

 

Leah raised the gun that had been sitting on the table and pointed it at him saying, 

 

“Put it on the table”

 

Tom reached behind his back and removed the gun he had stashed there.

 

“And the other one”, she said still keeping the gun on him. He slowly bent down and unholstered the gun he had strapped to his leg which he also placed on the table.

 

“Good”, Leah said with a smirk. “Now, put the reason I’m here on the table”

 

Tom tried playing dumb, hoping to buy some time but Leah saw right through it and fired a round just past his head that embedded itself in the wall behind him. Even with the silencer it was still loud but he knew no one would call the police. He paid his neighbors very well to keep their mouths shut about any noise that came from his place.

“Enough bullshit”, Lead said very calmly, which he understood to mean she was deadly serious and would not miss the next time, “put. it. on. the. table.” she ordered. “Or I can just shoot you both”, she aimed at the spot where Paula was cowering against him inside his coat.

 

“NO!” he pleaded, opening his coat and carefully placing the tiny cat woman on the table. She collapsed in a heap when he released her, which seemed to amuse Leah. She laughed as she banged on the table and shouted for her to stand up. Tom wanted to so something but couldn’t risk it so he watched helplessly as Paula slowly stood up, covering her chest with one arm and he crotch with the other.

This annoyed Leah so she reached over with her free hand and forced Paula to drop both arms by her side. Once that was done she leaned in for a closer look, still with one eye on Tom, which he knew enough to know she was fully aware of everything he was doing so he remained motionless while trying to come up with a plan.

 

As he watched, Leah gently caressed the smaller woman’s body, paying extra attention to her perfect breasts. “Ooh”, she said, “These are so nice. They’re so firm and soft at the same time”, she lowered her hand to Paula’s midsection, and with her pinky, gently rubbed and prodded the tiny vagina. Tom could see that despite her efforts, Paula was aroused by this. He tried to look away but Leah snapped, “Oh no! You’re not missing one second of this” and he instantly looked back. When she was done, Leah brought her pinky to her mouth and licked it, saying “wow, this tastes better than any woman I’ve been with. I gotta admit, kitty, I’m tempted to just kill your boyfriend here and run away with you.” 

Tom closed his eyes waiting for the world to go black but it never happened. Leah then said, 

 

“But as I’m sure you’re aware by now that would be very dumb. No one fucks with Mr. Johnson and gets away with it. And since I’d like to stay human”, she chuckled as she undid her shirt and bra then placed her bare breasts on the table next to Paula. Breasts that while smaller than her when she was normal size were now each as large as her torso, “and not end up a tiny little nothing like you kitty” she forced Paula to her knees in front of her and demanded her to lick. 

Paula hesitated for a moment, which was a moment too long for Leah who smacked her with her finger. Not too hard, but considering the size difference hard enough to get the message across and Paula began licking the massive mounds of flesh in front of her. She felt a rumbling as Leah laughed, and was humiliated to hear her say, “This tickles! That little tongue of yours is amazing! So much better than a human tongue”. 

 

This went on for several minutes until Leah decided she had had enough and pushed Paula down onto her back by thrusting her chest out. “Ha! Knocked down by a couple of boobs!” She laughed as the now shamed cat woman curled into a ball and began crying.

 

While all this had been happening, Tom saw Leah’s attention waver a bit. Just enough for him to get close enough to make a desperate attempt to save himself and his lover. He inched closer and closer until finally he was within range and drawing his fist back, threw what he hoped was a strong enough punch to knock this psycho out. 

Unfortunately for him. Leah hadn’t been as inattentive as he had thought and though still caught slightly off guard had enough time to move enough so that the blow only grazed her. She’d have a black eye in the morning but right now it was just a nuisance. In an instant she was up and on Tom, her legs straddled around his waist while she delivered blow after blow to his face. He managed to resist for a short time, banging her against a few walls and even managing to bloody her nose, but it wasn’t enough. Her last punch was straight to his head and was enough to disorient him, causing him to fall. As he lay there he saw Leah reach into a pouch she had in her dress and remove a needle that she injected him with. He began to feel very drowsy. He tried to fight but eventually lost. As he lost consciousness he saw Leah make a call and he could just barely make out what she was saying.

 

“Yeah. I got them both. And I was wondering, would it be possible for you to…”

 

Then nothing.