- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The bit at the end was a reference to a spinoff story I had written for the centaur character that I can't find anywhere. I'm going to rewrite it some day so it makes more sense.

 

And thanks to all who read this

"Not again", Ellen said in frustration as she woke her up. "I told you, you're staying awake through each painful change, and trust me this is going to go very slow for you"

As she spoke, Amber was already starting to shrink. She reached roughly four feet and stopped shrinking. She wasn't done, it was the way Ellen programmed the procedure to work. Ellen quickly stripped Amber and put her clothes on before they were ruined. She wasn't too comfortable wearing these clothes, they made her feel cheap and slutty like she always saw Amber, but then again she was Amber now so until she was settled in she was going to have to get used to wearing these. She had to admit though, she was pretty hot. Not that she was bad looking before, but now she was downright gorgeous. And young, this change had shaved 12 years off her age, not to mention the anti-aging agent she added so she would stay this age, like Sarah and Rachel indefinitely. Her contemplation was interrupted by Amber screaming.

The second wave was beginning. There were no obvious changes at first but she knew that inside, a bomb had gone off inside Amber.

"Please, make this stop", she pleaded, for the first time not in anger, but out of fear. But she knew as well as they did that even if they wanted to they couldn't stop this now. The best they could do was knock her out, which they had no intention of doing. Amber screamed even more as she felt her bones and all her internal organs dissolve and fuse into a spongy mass. She retained her human form for now, it was just all one bundle of nerves. No more heart, stomach, or any organ, even her brain was all one. She would still retain her personality, intelligence, and everything else that made her who she was, it was just all linked now. Ellen stood on the step stool over her again and used a scalpel to slice her arm open. It hurt more than anything she had ever imagined but there was no blood, the gash just stayed open and within seconds closed up, like a mass of Jell-O.

When the third phase kicked in, she felt her legs fusing together and her body was being bent in a ninety degree angle. She was forced to her knees, or rather what were her knees as her lower half formed into a slug body. Her upper half remained relatively intact at the moment as she shrank some more, this time stopping at about a foot.

Thinking it was done, Amber looked up at the now giant world and sobbed, in a very small, weak voice, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please help me", but she was wrong about it being done. She felt her teeth loosen and start to fall out. She was spitting them out like chicklets. When they were all gone, she felt tiny little needles sprouting in her mouth, so sharp they pierced her tongue when she talked. That is until her tongue toughened and formed a sucker at the end of it. She was still able to speak but she had a horrible lisp that would make it hard for anyone to

understand her. During all this she was vaguely away of her former captives standing over her, taking this all in and loving every minute of it. She wanted nothing more than to hurt them but felt an overwhelming sense of fear that was programmed into her. At this point she could hear Ellen, now with Amber's voice say, "Oh yeah. I almost forgot, we wouldn't want her to miss this" as she walked past her, stepping on and flattening her lower half as she did. This brought even more pain, both when she was flattened and as her body reshaped itself. When she returned, she placed a mirror in front of her.

She didn't want to look but suddenly Jen reached down and twisted her head almost 180 degrees to make her see what she had become. Her face was almost the same except her lips looked swollen and her mouth looked puckered. She opened her mouth to see a round hole filled with tiny little teeth. Her tongue darted out involuntarily and she could see it had a hole in the end of it, almost like a straw. Her torso was surprisingly unchanged, other than the fact that her skin was now a sickly looking pale yellowish color. Looking at her lower half sent her into a panic attack. She no longer even remotely resembled a human down there, it was now just a slimy snail like body. She even saw a puddle of slime underneath her, just like a real snail. She started hyperventilating and Heidi, still smaller than her at about 10 inches landed in front of her and yelled in her face, "STOP IT! Breathe normally!" Thinking her size advantage would matter, she tried to punch Heidi. The hit landed where she wanted, on her chin but her fist just flattened upon impact, leaving a slimy residue. Heidi wiped the slme off, smiled and said, "My turn" as she pulled back and hit her in the chin with all her strength. Her first splattered Amber's lower jaw, leaving her with a gaping hole. Unable to scream like this, she just made a gurgling sound as she grabbed her mouth, which like everything else eventually reformed.

"Please, just kill me and get it over with", Amber pleaded.

"Sorry, that's no longer an option", Ellen said from high above.

Her transformations complete, Amber noticed Heidi looked bigger to her. She watched in horror as she shrank down past her mouth, then her stomach, finally stopping when she was eye level with her calves. She felt a presence behind her and when she turned around she saw Wendy, now twice her size, standing over her. "Can you hear me now?" she said mockingly. Amber nodded her heard and Wendy said, "Good" as she grabbed her by the arms and swung her into Heidi's shin.

"Stop it!, that tickles" Heidi said as Amber was splattered all over her foot. Heidi reached down and said in disgust, "Eww. Now I have Amber on me" as she flicked the blob that was Amber off her. Even smashed like that she could still see and hear (and feel) everything. When her body was reformed, an impossibly huge hand, with fingers the size of tree trunks lifted her. She thought it was Ellen at first but was shocked to see it was only Jen. If a three foot tall person was this big, then how big was a normal person? She wondered and soon had her answer as Ellen

scooped her up onto a fingernail.

"She looks like a snot now" she teased, "how appropriate".

Then to Amber she said,

"First of all, we can't have two Ambers in our little family. Since you loved giving all of them such original names, your new name is... Hmmm, let's see, what should we call you? Ah I know, Slimer! How's that sound"

Thinking no one could hear her at the size Amber replied, "Pretty fucking stupid" and was instantly met with, "I can hear you idiot. It's part of your special conditioning. Now I'll forgive you this once and only once but from now on, what I or any of your other new masters say is law. Is that understood, slimer?"

She wanted to say something rebellious but being a half inch tall slime girl took all the fight out of her.

"Yes, mistress" she said, words she never would have imagined she'd be forced to say.

"Good. Now, second you're going to find human food hard to digest. But don't take my word for it, here eat this chip crumb." Ellen placed a crumb about the size of Amber's hand in front of her. She didn't move at first but Ellen looked down with a stern look and she broke a piece off and popped it in her mouth. Her needle teeth did nothing to break it up and once it got past her throat she felt nauseous as the chip worked its way out of her body through the path of least resistance, in this case her chest, which split open and expelled the piece.

"See?" Ellen said teasingly. "Now you're probably asking yourself what you can eat now. The answer is simple. We all talked it over and decided that since you were such a leech in your former life you should be at least part leech in your new life. Therefore, you can only survive on blood. And not just any blood, you need one of ours. You see, we care so much about you we wouldn't you to ever leave us. This way you can't. Go ahead, try it out."

Ellen didn't even hesitate, she obeyed instantly and placed her mouth on Ellen's fingertip. Her little teeth were perfect to pierce the skin and her tongue instinctively acted as a straw. The taste was horrible but she felt better. "Well, that's it for now. I have to go talk to 'Daddy'" Ellen said as she flicked Amber off her hand and onto the floor where she landed with a splat at Paula's feet. As she reformed she could hear Paula said, "It's my turn now".

Ellen entered her new apartment and went to the closet to find something more modest to wear. To her chagrin the closest thing in Amber's wardrobe to modest she had was a tight white T-shirt without some kind of stupid saying on it. At least she had a pair of sweatpants and some comfortable sneakers. Slipping them on, she went over to the computer and began to access her financial records. The password was easy to guess, like she figured and after going over her accounts she shut the computer off and went to take a shower, she was still soaked in sweat from her recent transformation. As she entered the shower, looking at herself in the mirror she thought, "I can get used to this", as she made some sexy poses.

Back at the lab, the girls had come up with a game for Amber. Jen drew several numbered rings on the wall and they would take turns throwing her at the rings and try for the highest score. They even had it set up so Sarah and Rachel could play from their tank. Each time she hit the wall, Amber would splatter then slowly roll down until she hit the floor and Wendy, who was the designated 'ball girl' would pick her up, wait until she reformed and pass her to the next girl.

When they got bored with this they decided to show Amber just how weak and pathetic she was now. Amber was placed on the floor, a mere foot from the door and freedom. The rule was if she could make it to the door before all of them (minus Sarah and Rachel), who were starting at the end of the room they would all turn themselves in to her father and confess to everything. They even gave her a head start, letting her begin as they were all heading back to the other side of the room and the fairies didn't even fly.

The second she was on the floor, Amber moved forward with all her might. To her, it felt like she was making good time but in reality she was moving, literally, at a snail's pace. In one round, Sarah even agreed to crawl on the floor. Even she was faster.

As time passed, the games continued, sometimes cruel, sometimes almost friendly, but Amber was never allowed to forget her place. Over the course of the next few years, Ellen, as Amber went on to become the company's new medical director. Her influence as the owner's daughter allowed her to convince them to stop being so secretive and announce their technology to the world. This was seen as both a blessing and a curse for humanity. With the technology they released (they left out the non-aging part) doctors were able to cure many diseases, but non-consensual transformations soon became a criminal enterprise. When Amber's father passed away (the real Amber was allowed to attend the funeral, stuffed into a tiny pendant Ellen wore around her neck, Ellen took over as head and went public with what she and several others had done to Amber so many years ago. Amber, who in all these years had actually learned from her mistakes and was eventually forgiven and treated with some degree of respect worked with Ellen and others to implement a new legal penalty for unlawful transformations. A penal colony was set up, with Amber as the head where violators would be transformed in the same way as she was, only a quarter of the size and would be forced to spend their remaining days as slugs, living for the amusement of others who played many of the same games Amber had been part of in the early days.

Then, one day a major announcement was made by independent scientists working with the transformation technology. They had found a way to reverse it and restore the victims to human form and size. Ellen immediately

bought the company and went to work testing the cure, hoping to finally be able to restore her sister and Rachel, who although very happy together longed for a normal human life. While it turned out that the reversal did work, Ellen also learned that it would not only unfreeze their ages, it would add all the suspended years in less than a day. With all of them now well over 100 years old that would mean certain death. Regardless, Ellen met with them all and informed them of the consequences. At first no one said anything but eventually Jen spoke up, "I'll do it." Everyone looked at her and she continued, "It's not that I don't love you all, I'm just so tired. I need to do this, I need to join my family"

"I won't stop you, but you have to realize there's no going back. If you change your mind after the injection I can't help you."

"I know", Jen said, "All I ask is that you do me one favor", she motioned for Ellen to lean over and whispered something in her ear. Ellen nodded and said, "I'll find them", then "Anyone else?"

Paula, who had been extremely silent this whole time also raised her hand. No explanation was needed, they all knew still missed Tammy after all these years.

"Ok, then. I’ll prepare two vials and meet you here in the morning" Ellen said.

The next morning Ellen met Jen and Paula in the lab with two vials. "Just drink this and it will be over" she said handing them to each of them. Paula took hers headed for the door. She then said,

"Thank you for everything. Goodbye", and left the room, never to be seen again. Jen, holding hers, asked Ellen, "Did you manage to find them?" Ellen nodded.

"Can you take me to them after I drink this? I want to be with them at the end" Jen requested.

Ellen agreed and Jen drank her vial.

She felt nothing at first but soon felt her horses body melting away and forming into two legs. It didn't hurt, since Ellen put a pain killer into the vial. Soon was human again. She then started to grow until she was back to her normal height. Standing tall for the first time in years, she noticed she was actually taller than Ellen by several inches now. "Here, put this on", Ellen handed her a lab coat. It was a little short but it covered her enough.

"I'll lend you some of my clothes but they might be a little small for you. I'm sorry but they'll have to do. We don't have much time."

Jen managed to find something that fit. Although saddened by her imminent fate, she was still able to enjoy her humanity while she had it. She choose not to wear shoes, she was fascinated by her own feet. She had long ago written them off and now she had them back.

The drive took most of the day, during which time Jen went from an energetic young woman to a weak,

increasingly elderly one. When they arrived Ellen had to help her out of the car and up the hill to where she wanted to go. Once there, Jen thanked Ellen and said she could go. She'd be fine here.

Sitting down near the two faded and time worn gravestones, Jen watched the sun set one more time before her life faded. As she passed, she said to the graves, "I'm coming home. I've missed you two".