- Text Size +

Hello, everyone,


As you may have noticed, I haven’t uploaded anything new in a while. That’s because a few months ago I decided that I needed to take a break so I could destress and get some life stuff sorted out. My intention was that after a brief bit of relaxing, I would come back and make more content. However, after doing a lot of self-reflection recently, I have decided that I don’t want to create more giantess content. Moreso, I need to stop viewing other creator’s content  and remove myself from the giantess community entirely.

You’ll see that all of my content – stories and artwork – has been deleted. This is because I have become ashamed of what I have created and regret having made it in the first place. I’m proud of the quality of a lot of it, yes, but I no longer feel like it was morally right for me to make most of it. This drastic change in opinion is shocking, I’m sure, but honestly, I think I’ve always felt like this stuff was wrong to create, but pushed those thoughts aside because I didn’t want it to be wrong. I still love giantess content, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay for me to continue enjoying it. The reasons why I feel this way aren’t important, so I won’t go into detail about it.

I’m very sorry to anyone who is upset by all this and hope you can understand where I am coming from. If you have any of my content downloaded, I can’t make you delete it, but I do ask that you please not reupload it.

To avoid any misconception, I am doing this because of my own decision. No one else is making me do it. It hurts me greatly to destroy so much stuff I spent hours upon hours working on, but I know that it is what I need to do.

Thank you all so much for reading my stories and/or viewing my 3D render art. I appreciate every single like and comment I’ve received over the past eight years. I’m glad I was able to make people happy, even though I now believe I did so in a problematic manner. But now it is time for me to leave all this in the past and focus on my future.


Farewell,

A Little Bit of Everything

Chapter End Notes: