- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is the last chapter, though if you like the universe no need to worry. I've got quite a few ideas for a number of shorts here.

Lilisila finished her tale, tears steadily leaking from her eyes as sobs were ripped from her chest. Gloria said nothing, her silence telling the elf all she needed to know. One hundred years later she truly was Alicia's loving mother, along with being her obedient slave whether she liked it or not. She sniffled miserable as the vivid memory continued to play out in her head. The nightmare had only continued from that night onwards. It was still going on to this very day, becoming Lilisila's whole existence.

It took a good few minutes for Lilisila to regain the ability to speak. She closed her eyes and took a few shuddering deep breaths. She hated her new role but had come to accept her place. Alicia was her mistress, her owner, her everything. In this way she still had her daughter close. She could see her bloom into a powerful mage. Her madness maligned her perhaps but Lilisila honestly had come to believe Alicia truly loved her in her own twisted way. That love had to be the key to getting her back.

"She forced you to eat your husband, her father." Gloria said simply.

"Yes. After this she easily managed to take my place on the Council and as Mistress of Elder Magic. I was forced into becoming her Master Apprentice and the rest is history." Lilisila finished, switching her tongue to elven subtly to confirm her thoughts.

Gloria didn't disappoint. "Wow... it seems so unreal."

Lilisila switched back to common very quickly with her next words. "Indeed. However... there is the story. No doubt you are pleased to have the rumors finally confirmed."

"What do you mean?" Gloria asked, her tone taking on one of confusion.

Lilisila sat up upon her mat and sent a rather dead look towards Gloria, who was squirming slightly. The elf crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted a brow to the human at her feet. Very subtly she willed a bit of her spiritual energy to shift into her right arm, veins blackening and starting to slither beneath her smooth skin. It was a movement her little companion was likely to notice however that was very much the point.

"You can drop the act. It was quite convincing honestly, however you were bound to slip up eventually." Lilisila said.

Gloria took a very subtle step backwards. The look in her eyes wasn't one of confusion any longer but rather one of calculating intelligence. Any of her earlier doubts were dispelled completely at the look, the look of a cornered fox searching for a way out. It was impressive she had lasted this long honestly. Likely if she had not just finished her tale the tiny woman would have caught her slip of the tongue. She opened her mouth to try and act in confusion however it seemed as if she realized her slip just in time.

"Damn. Elven. Didn't think anything of it. You are as clever as they say, Lili." Gloria said with a chuckle.

Gloria walked towards the middle of the room, her flesh starting to shift and change like a liquid. Flesh expanded and turned into a paler color, hair becoming as black as midnight. Triangular ears sprouted upon the sides of her head. All signs of dirt and grime vanished from her skin, joints and bones grinding together audibly. It looked extremely painful however Lilisila knew well that the feeling was just the opposite. Shifting Magic was quite cathartic as far as she had been told.

Eventually a tall and naked elven man stood before her, his angular features arrogant and rather cruel. She didn't blink as he stood before her, unsurprised. Gender for Shifters was something that was often shed quickly. They were such a strange lot, though they made for excellent spies or assassins. Lilisila licked her lips as she allowed him to get used to his body after so long as a tiny human.

"Lisendros is my name. The last you will be hearing, Master Apprentice Lilisila Tylsiva." He introduced, bowing theatrically.

An assassin. Not surprising though odd in that he was planning on killing her of all people. Politically it wasn't like she was overly powerful anymore. Her influence was directly linked to Alicia's. Alicia would make more sense honestly; it wasn't as though her mad daughter was for lack of enemies. Lilisila didn't flinch or change her expression at the assassin's confidence, her blinking being the only movement seen.

"I must know, when did you first suspect me?" The man inquired, leaning against the far wall.

"When you didn't get sick from being forced to ingest all that dirt and filth. Furthermore I've seen humans born on farms before and had a few as my slaves. They typically have callouses from the hard labor, which you lack. You had a good story but were missing a few key bits of the act. Understanding Elven only confirmed it." Lilisila said at length.

"Risky, playing a human. I suspect Alicia was your initial target, no? She'd eat you and you'd tear her apart from the inside out? Only you ended up stuck here with me. Am I right?"

The male elf inclined his head. "Indeed. I suppose killing you will still achieve my objective. I imagine without your stabilizing influence around Mistress Tylsiva will worsen to a degree where even the Council will not be able to excuse her appetites."

Not a bad plan really, the man was insightful at the very least. Despite being a glorified slave she supposed Alicia was still rather cripplingly attached to her. Removing her from the equation would make her already quite unstable daughter even more so, enough so that her enemies could justify removing her from her position and killing her. Not a bad way to make up for a botched mission.

The man's hands and feet started to shift, flesh flowing like a pale liquid as talons emerged from his fingers and toes. He adopted a low stance, like an animal waiting to strike. Lilisila simply stood and kept her arm at her side, the wide eyes upon it focusing upon her opponent. A fight in these close quarters wasn't much of a problem; this was where the Dark Arm excelled. She rolled her shoulders and waited for the first move to be made. Such a pity, she was about to lose her only conversation partner.

"I was planning on slaying you while you slept but since you don't seem to sleep we'll have to do this the old fashioned way." He growled.

"You weren't exactly complaining, nestled between my breasts."

A chuckle came from that. "A perk to the job."

With that he came at her. His speed was unreal and within two steps he was upon her, his claw raking down. Lilisila raised her Dark Arm and held it before her like a shield, the claws slicing into the eyes upon the arm. They popped in a shower of gore and fluid, spraying blood upon Lisendros' claws. He dug his claws in and kneed Lilisila sharply in the gut, sending her gasping to her knees immediately.

However as the assassin tried to remove his claws from the Dark Arm he slowly understood just what he was fighting. The flesh around his claws started to shift and snake up them, holding him fast in place. There was no pain from the damage done to the Dark Arm; the loss of the eyes was superficial really. Lilisila's free hand held her abused stomach as her monstrous arm slowly started to work on the claws of her assailant.

The man jerked back with all of his might, his claws rending through the dark substance as he jumped back. Lilisila smirked. He clearly had been expecting a declawed weakling to be all that was left in her. She intended to show him just why she had been a Councilor before her daughter had. She poured her energy into her monstrous arm, willing it to stretch and extend. Her clawed hand shot out, talon's outstretched and wide.

Lisendros jumped to the side, the hand smashing into the wall hard. The claws of the aprendage shifted and extended backwards and impossible angles, five more clawed hands forming from the original. The shot out towards the assassin, who ducked and dodged and weaved his way through the five. Unfortunately for him it was not over as the talons on those five quickly became twenty five claws, each one as big as the original one had been. His eyes widened in fear as they struck him, pushing him against the wall and pinning him there.

"What are you!?" He cried, his eyes fearful for the first time since they truly met.

"I see. This must be the first time you've encountered the Dark Arm discipline of Elder Magic." Lilisila commented.

The multitude of arms slowly melted away and were absorbed back into a single arm, Lilisila walking a bit closer to her pinned and trapped assailant. There was no rush as there once might have been in such matters, only slight disappointment. Her opponent likely had been prepared to deal with most anyone else. He hadn't properly studied her capabilities while he was the same as any other Shifter in combat. Get in close and tear away with natural weapons. Predictable sadly.

"The Dark Arm involves offering up part of one's body to the Astral Plane, in exchange that limb can shift back and forth through the planes. It is capable of things no natural limb is as it doesn't adhere to the laws of this plane. They also evolve differently for each user. Mine, for instance, is called Magic Stealer." Lilisila explained.

The woman closed her eyes and focused, feeling the thrum of the man's magical energy. It was quite potent really. She had no doubt he hailed from a magically gifted family and had likely spent decades perfecting most of his forms. Magic was probably his entire life. Even so, there was no mercy or pity in Lilisila's heart when she willed her arm to slowly sap away at his magical presence in the world.

He screamed of course. He howled and struggled and pounded at the unnatural arm holding him against the wall. Lilisila felt her bruises start to fade and her skin regained a little color as his energy revitalized her own. She sighed as she felt tolerably elven once more, though she was still rather dirty. The process was too slow to ever work on someone like Alicia; her strings would bind Lilisila the moment she tried. However most other mages could be affected by the art, which had certainly earned her fear in the magical community.

When the process was over he stopped screaming, though his magic was now gone from him forever. Magic Stealer was perhaps inaccurate, Magic Ender sounded a bit better to her ears. Lilisila considered just killing him and having done with it. However then she would have nothing left to entertain her until Alicia showed up. Then of course she remembered a friend of her was always looking for fresh humans, especially ones that were virile...

_______________________________________________________________________

After twenty two days of imprisonment, Lilisila walked the streets of Elsira's capitol with newfound vigor. She smiled slightly as she looked around the open market, stalls selling this or that product. The sound of hundreds of people talking all at once filled the air, soothing at the older elf's deprived mind. Her daughter was working on this or that experiment and had dismissed her early. Hers was not an easy life but at times it could be vaguely tolerable when her daughter was busy.

She was clean and dressed in a lovely set of white and gold robes, her sandals clacking with each step. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail and her eyes were actually gleaming and vibrant as opposed to dead. Her hands were shoved into the pockets of her robes and her posture was rather relaxed. Freedom tasted sweet after so long being kept in a stone box. It was her longest stint yet and she had no intention of trying to beat that time.

Her steps bought her to a small shop tucked into the corner of the Market Square, the small sign above it reading "Loving Arms: Human Breeder, Tamer, and Pet Shop." It had flowers hanging out near the windows and comical red hearts drawn upon the sign itself. It was also painted pink, making it nearly impossible to miss the rather garish design. Her daughter absolutely hated looking at the place nowadays, much less stepping inside. That typically made it a place Lilisila frequented whenever she could get the chance.

The elf stepped inside and was immediately assaulted by the pungent scent of very strong floral perfume. The pink color outside became a deep crimson inside. Pretty red and pink flowers hung about here or there, and the decorum was decidedly... fluffy. Cushioned chairs were arranged here or there and a few ornate tea sets were set atop beautifully carved end tables. Portraits of beautiful flowery meadows were a frequent presence along the walls. There was even a set of porcelain dolls set neatly beside each other on a shelf. Her daughter had looked fit to vomit the moment she had stepped in, but to Lilisila it was a wonderful sight after her dreary cell.

"Just a minute! Be right with you!" Called a lyrical voice from the backroom.

A moment later the door opened and in stepped a rather... eccentric looking young elf. Oh she was without a doubt beautiful even by elven standards. Her form was as full and womanly as they came and her angular features were so very heart achingly perfect it would have many throwing themselves at her feet for her favor. Her dark hair was glossy and silky smooth, curling gently around her face. However it was more how she dressed that might throw one off. Namely in a floor length green dress that included quite a few peacock feathers in its design. She even had a pair of feathers sticking out at either side of her head.

The busty and oddly dressed elf took one look at Lilisila and let out a squeal of delight. She bounced over to Lilisila, her bare feet slapping loudly against the wooden floor, and crushed the mage in a tight hug. Given that the young elf stood a full head taller than Lilisila herself the older elf found herself quickly suffocating between her ample breasts. She squirmed a bit, pulling herself out of the death grip with some effort only to find two quick kisses planted on her cheeks.

"Lili! I haven't seen you around for almost a month! I'm so happy to see you!" The tall and rather excitable elf exclaimed.

"Apologies, Essira, my... work kept me otherwise occupied." Lilisila said.

Essira puffed out her cheeks. "You mages need to stop working yourselves to death, it's not healthy. I missed our weekly visits, you know."

"Well, I'm here now. Perhaps if you have the time we could have some tea?"

Any signs of mock anger fled Essira's face, replaced instead by a wide and happy smile. "Certainly! Let me go finish up checking my darlings in the back. I was just about to set out a few on display in the windows."

With that the woman was off to the backroom, humming happily the whole while. Lilisila sat down on one of the overly cushioned chairs, practically sinking into it. The Loving Arms was a rather successful establishment due to its flexibility. Essira handled breeding, raising, taming, and selling all under one roof. She was rather famous herself for turning the most rowdy of pets into dutiful and obedient little things. Her prices were fair enough that less well-off elves could afford her while her work was quality enough that the higher end clients frequented her. Only two centuries old and already quite successful enough to think about expanding her business, Lilisila was quite jealous honestly.

After a time Essira returned from the back room with a couple of cages. Inside each was a trio of humans, little pink ribbons set around their necks. One had all males and the other all females. Lilisila stared at them and each one looked at her rather nervously, perhaps wondering if she was their potential owner. Essira set the cages up upon the windows to show off her little darlings and then left into the backroom again, returning with a fresh and steaming pot of tea.

She sat next to Lilisila and poured them both a cup of tea. "Fortunately my work isn't so stressful as all that. I do so love working with my little darlings, they are quite rewarding."

Essira waggled her fingers towards one of the cages, earning a few eager waves back. Lilisila opted to clear her throat at that point, smiling gently to her host as she sipped at the hot tea. "Actually your work is what brought me by today."

Essira's eyes lit up, a cunning edge to them. "Oh? Were you looking to buy one of my darlings? As you know they are the most well behaved and well trained in the city. The ones I've set out would give you all the affection and adoration you could ask for, Lili." She said.

A smirk curled across Lilisila's face as Essira slipped into the mindset of a skilled merchant. The human trade was quite a cut-throat business and to be successful one couldn't be a bubble headed fool like many to Essira for. "No, actually I was hoping you'd adopt one of mine."

With that Lilisila removed her hand from her pocket, producing the squirming and writhing form of 'Gloria'. The little 'human' pushed against her fingers opening and closing her mouth as though to say something but nothing escaped. Essira leaned in, interest clear upon her face. She opened her hand and Lilisila promptly dropped the squirming woman into her hand. Her attempts to rise were foiled when Essira pinned her to her palm by pressing a single finger against her stomach.

"Hmm... a pleasing form. Clean. Ample breasts. Good head of hair on her as well." Essira noted cheerfully.

The elf promptly pinned both of Gloria's legs and spread them, looking closely between them. She probed invasively at the cleft between the tiny human's legs, using the long nail of her smallest finger to spread the folds ever so gentle. That really got her writhing, trying to escape the massive elf touching her in such a manner. Lilisila simply sighed in contentment, sipping at her tea with no small amount of amusement. Considering the now tiny human had tried to kill her she was rather enjoying this.

"Relatively untouched down here. I assume she hasn't borne any offspring yet?"

"None that I know of."

"Her tongue seems to be missing! Oh, what happened to the poor dear?" Essira said, ceasing her probing and instead gentle caressing at the tiny human in a manner meant to comfort.

"Ah, Alicia owned her previously. She cut out her tongue." Lilisila lied.

There were few things that could make Essira legitimately angry. Abject cruel treatment of humans was on the top of the list. As far as Lilisila knew she didn't even eat humans or human based dishes. The manner in which her face darkened typically occurred whenever Alicia was brought up in a conversation with her.

"That daughter of yours... you really need to crack down with her! She is so very mean and cruel and spiteful! How anyone could be so hurtful to such helpless little things is beyond me." Essira gritted out.

Lilisila felt slightly bad for misleading Essira though in the larger scheme of things the human tamer would have a gain here. At the mention of cracking down Alicia she nearly laughed. If only the woman knew the half of it. Part of the older elf wished she was in 'Gloria's' position. Essira was the sweetest, kindest, and most gentle elf of any when it came to humans. Really ending up in her care was a blessing of sorts. The assassin deserved to be sold to a cheap food stall but this seemed much crueler to the killer.

"She's certainly a wild one though! Well, I'm certain I can fix that. What is her name?" Essira said.

"She couldn't exactly speak it, though she understands elven well enough."

"Hmm... well, I'll just call her... Marie. That's a good human name! Anyway, I think she'd work just wonderfully. Give me a month and she'll make some young girl a very happy owner! Are you intending on selling her?"

"Not at all, she's free; just make sure she finds a good home." Lilisila said, smirking at the pleading look the newly named Marie was giving her.

Essira nodded and promptly took the tiny human's arms above her head between her thumb and forefinger. She then gentle set her between her very ample breasts, squeezing them together playfully. This knocked the wind from the human and soon enough she was trapped between the two massive mounds of soft flesh. She squirmed and writhed to try and escape her prison, tickling at Essira and earning a giggle from her.

"She is a squirmy one! Definitely not home-bred, the poor dear must have had such a hard life out there in the world." Essira said.

"Undoubtedly."

"Well that ends today, I'll make sure she is well fed, cared for, and loved. You have my word on that Lili. You can even check her progress next time you visit."

"I'd like that very much. Have you considered breeding her perhaps?" Lilisila inquired with an angelic smile.

The words earned an increase in the desperate squirming of the woman between Essira's breasts, but the shop owner paid it no mind instead placing her finger on her chin in thought. "Hmm... perhaps. She's young enough and has the body for it. Her lack of a tongue is a tad undesirable as a window item, maybe she'd do better as a breeder. I have a few darling males I know would mesh quite well with her. We'll see. I'll keep you in the loop of course!"

With that subject out of the way the conversation shifted towards fashion. Eventually Essira removed her newest adoption from between her breasts and deftly set her between her soft bare toes, dangling her above the ground. She squeezed slightly at the tiny human squirming below, likely enjoying the sensation of the squirming woman between the digits. She pounded and fought and beat against her prison, only prompting Essira to slightly flex her toes a bit, knocking the wind from her briefly.

The whole while Lilisila would watch, glancing down on occasion to watch the would-be assassin set between the toes of the gentle woman. Her feet were no doubt much more pleasant that Lilisila's had been though in this instance she'd likely be getting much more acquainted with those titanic toes than Lilisila's. The mage locked eyes with the now human briefly, seeing all the desperation in them as her struggles paused briefly. Her eyes then shifted back to Essira, smiling as she commented on the newest fashion of mages. No need to pay much mind to a mere human after all. This moment made those twenty two days almost worth it.