- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We are going to meet Jessica and her girlfriend and find out how they relate to Jacob. They are both have very large breasts! Jessica has a 32G boobs and her girlfriend has 30F boobs. I did cut 2 sexy bodies that reflect my view on how they look

Jessica 32G - http://s1.postimg.org/eyrk53grj/jessica.jpg

Girlfriend 30F - http://s12.postimg.org/6chbu6fkd/girlfriend.jpg

 

 

I woke up up screaming in my bed! At least this time I was alone.

I smelled something cooking from the kitchen and knew I was not alone in my apartment. I went through the hall and sneaked up to see who is in the kitchen. It was Jessica and Anna! I was so reliefed but hard as well since they were completly naked.

Remember when I said Ashley and Melanie were the most beautiful girls I have ever seen? Well I kinda lied. Its not that they are not hot its just Jessica and Anna are on a league of their own.

Jessica is my sister and she's a lesbian and Anna is her girlfriend. I knew that it wont be a problem to run to my sister hug her tight and shove my head into her 32G boobs!

Yea you heared me right! She's 6'7 tall barefoot and she's currently wearing her 7' inch heels that make her boobs the same height as my face!

She's 18 years old and she's much taller than me since she's not really my sister.. she's my step sister which is the reason why she doesn't care to be completly naked around me or to shove my head in her boobs but we never had any sexual stuff. And of course our parents dont know any of this.

Anna is also an 18 years old girl with 30F boobs and doesn't mind as well being naked around me. As for her we got more sexual but since she's a lesbian it was always limited to fingering and eating her pussy and shoving vibrators inside her. She's 6'6 tall.

They are the closest thing to my fantasy! I just love them overtowering me! I feel like a little kid in a candy store next to them. And the best part they know all about my fantasies! 

I just ran off towards Jessica crying and giving her a bear hug wiggeling my head in her boobs and sucking on her nipples.

"Look who decided to wake up from his giantess nightmares *giggles* I thought you liked those kind of stuff" She soved my head into her boobs even harder and I grabbed her butt cheeks with my hands

"It felt so real and so scary! How do you know about it?" I asked

"We were by your bed and you were talking while sleeping *giggle* I really liked the part where you were glued on a dildo and shoved inside a pussy I would love to do that to you little man *giggles*" Anna said

"You didn't answer mom's phone calls the whole day and you got her worried so I jumped checking on you with Anna only to find you passed out on your bed" Jessica said

"Well I think you hugged your sister enough Jacob Now its my turn! *giggles*" Anna said standing behind me in 7 inch high heels as well

I ran towards Anna, Shoved my head in her boobs grabbed her ass with my left hand and fingered her with the right hand till she climaxed 2 minutes after squirting on the floor

"You should really try let your brother finger you Jess you will love it!" Anna said while breathing heavily.

"Maybe after he will have a good bath I will *giggles* sorry Jacob but you are stink *giggles*"

"Go on little man you heared her! She might let you finger her and eat her pussy if you do so *giggles*" Anna said looking down at me

"As you wish my goddesses" The girls had a great laugh

"Just for that I would let you eat me and finger me after your bath *giigles*" Jessica said

I went to the restroom and while I waited for the bath to fill up I masturbated thinking about eating my sisters pussy and fingering it! This is going to be my best day ever!

My bubble bath was ready and I went inside it and sat down as a few seconds later My vision got blurred and I felt this strange sensation like I felt in my dreams where I was.. AM I SHRINKING?!

After a few seconds I was shrunk and was floating inside a bubble cloud so I swam till I stopped, still surrounded by bubbles but they were more flat so I could look up. Since my experience in my dreams I estimated my self to be 1/2 an inch.

Suddenly I heared the girls coming towards the restroom...

"Lets suprise him and join him in his bath and let him shove that vibrator inside you" I heared Anna saying

"There is a note on the door" Jessica said. Wait a note on the door?! There was not any note on the door when I came inside!!

Suddenly I saw the girls coming into view standing just next to the bath facing it looking at the note

"What does it say?" Anna asked

"*I didn't feel good and went to my room to have some more sleep. I made you this lovely bubble bath for you two to enjoy! Lots of love your little Jacob!*" Jessica red from the note and threw it on the floor

"How cute of him! *giggles* this bubble bath looks perfect it makes me so horny" Jessica said

The girls lifted there feet to get inside to the bath and I was prepared at my size to have some tsunami waves drowning me to death but to my suprise they went inside very gentle! They were standing at the middle of the bath making out and I was on the far end area of the bath behind jessica. Meanwhile I was thinking about a way out of this bath Anna shoved the vibrator inside Jessica's pussy thrusting till she climaxed.

After a while of thinking  I got to a conclusion that my best way out of this is to swim to the middle of the bath to avoid Jessica sitting on me drowning me to death, and than trying to get their attention before they will remove the bath plug which will send me drowning to death as well. But before I could even make a move

"Lets sit shall we?" Jessica said

I just froze there seeing my little sister's ass rushing towards me in super speed or to be more percise her pussy was going towards me. I am doomed I thought to my self as I took a deep breath when all of a sudden I was knocked by her pussy deep down in the water being stuck on it not being able to move till she sat down completly.

I was lucky it was her pussy because I wasn't crushed on the bath floor as it would be if I was under her her ass cheek instead. I just needed to swim up as fast as I could! Good thing I took a huge breath before sinking to the bottom of my bath. I was trapped a bit in her pussy lips and when I released my self I could hear she was speaking but since I was deep under water I couldn't understand anything at all.

"I feel him he just got out of my pussy shove him inside me with the vibrator" Jessica said

As I was about to ascend I saw Anna's hand with the vibrator rushing towards me in what would be super sonic speed for me! Before I could move an inch I got knocked by the vibrator's tip right inside my sister's pussy which of course got all the air outside my lungs and a few broken ribs and the thrusting began but this time I was already drowning inside the bath water that entered her pussy as well.

After 40 seconds of thrusting I suddenly felt the bath water going away which was very weird.. The thrusting continued for about more 20 seconds when I heard my sister scream in pleasure and I was ready to die knowing I will drown in her juices when all of a sudden the vibrator went outside my sister's pussy still pointing at it. Seems like they were standing again so I was able to catch my breath.

Their vibrator was shaped as a real penis so I was standing in the penis pit on top looking up seeing my sister rubbing her clitoris while moaning loudly. I started to shout trying to get them to notice me but shortly after that she squirted and I got thrown away by the impact and slided on the vibrator's head and I stopped my self from falling down back to the bath by holding onto the head's ring and than I continued shouting but they couldn't hear me no matter how loud I was.

"You had enough fun Jessica *giggles* Now its my turn. Here take this"

Anna handed the vibrator to Jessica almost sending me falling down to the bath again but I managed to hold on knowing that I was about to get inside Anna's pussy when all of a sudden Jessica shook the vibrator back and forth towards Anna's direction twice which threw towards her

"Nah I will use my fingers instead" Jessica said while throwing the vibrator to the water

I landed on Anna's belly and slided down towards her pussy area knowing that I will fall to the bath and that Jessica might step on me as she gets closer to Anna.

I started falling and just after 2 seconds I felt landing on a tough surface and realized I was on my sister's nail which was longer than her finger tip since she had build up nails. I saw her finger approaching Anna's pussy and held on to her finger tip standing on her nail.

This time my ride was more pleasent since my sister was using only two fingers making room for air to come inside Anna's pussy. I just held tight to Jessica's finger tip till Anna climaxed and squirted. As Jessica Pulled her fingers up Anna held her wrist and brought Jessica's hand infront her face staring at the fingers where I was standing on. For the sake of me I tried to shout again just to not being heared or noticed. I must be small as an ant if Anna cant see me while staring at where I am.

"So Jess spit or swallow? *giggles*" Anna asked Jessica triggering an alert in my mind

"Swallow" Jessica said

Anna's mouth was open and rushing towards my direction and I knew one thing for sure! Jump or be digested inside Anna's stomach. I jumped without even looking down 2 seconds before Jessica's fingers were inside Anna's mouth. As I was falling down I looked up and saw Anna swallowing and was reliefed I wasn't going into her stomach.

After a few more seconds of falling I landed on a weird soft surface I rolled over and it was yellow and floating on the water It was big for me but I could tell it was about the size of the palm of a hand. I realized I was on a sponge and rolled over again on my back to see what the girls were doing when I saw Anna's hand going in the water next to the sponge and suddenly the sponge was lifted and in 2 seconds I was as high as their breasts. Anna must have picked it from underneath.

"Would bring me that bottle of soap over there Jess?" Anna asked

I looked around in panic and saw Jessica brought a bottle of liquid soap to Anna's other hand. After few seconds Anna positioned the bottle top over the center of the sponge and squeezed it. I rolled over on my belly and held tight to the sponge fibers as I knew Anna would need to get the sponge wet and I was right... The sponge went down and in 3 seconds I was under water with the sponge holding tight to it. After 2 seconds under water The sponge came back up and than Anna squeezed it making me losing my grip and falling towards the center of the sponge. I landed with my face in some soap remains and my eyes got burnt from it which was really hurt. I couldn't see at the moment but I could feel the sponge surface getting flat again.

"Its time to sponge your body Jess *giggle*" I grabbed the sponge fibers tighter than ever as I heared Anna saying that

The next thing is I was rubbed against my sister's sexy body as I could feel every part of her while Anna soaped her. After 2 minutes of that I felt the sponge decending fast and going under the water again but this time it was there for about good 30 seconds where Anna squeezed the sponge multiple times to get all the soap out of the sponge and soaking it with water almost making me lose my grip on the fibers. If one good thing was about that is that the water cleaned my eyes and I regained a good vision again.

After soaking it with water, Anna lifted the sponge up and as she did I looked up and saw my sister soaped body and I knew I was about to face the hardest part of that journey of mine on the sponge. Anna pressed the sponge on top of Jessica's boobs right at the middle and my heart raced up as I was holding tight the fibers getting ready for her to squeeze it.

Anna squeezed the sponge and a wave of water came pushing me right away losing my grip completly sending me sliding down my sister's body.

First I went through the little gap between her huge breasts, down to her belly where I tried to get somehow inside her belly button but I was sliding too fast. I looked down as I approached my sister's private area and noticed her public hair. She didn't have an ugly bush of course but she had a triangale like shaped public hair above her pussy which was very sexy. It is kind of trimmed.. I would say its 2 cm in length so it was big enough to hold onto it considering my current ant size so I did manage to hold onto 2 hair fibers and this time I was determined not to lose my grip. I just needed to hold on to the hair fibers for few more times of water that will rain on me from above as Anna is not finished cleaning my sister's upper body yet.

Anna finished clean My sister's body and I was still holding on to the hair fibers of my sister's public hair. I had such a huge smile on my face knowing now I needed to wait for Jessica to soap and clean Anna and than they will get out of the bath and my sister would put her panties back on since its summer now and I know my sister loves to stay wet after a bath and dry naturally as she always says.

But something was wrong.. I looked down and saw that Anna was soaking the sponge with more water and bringing it infront of her public hair area...

"Now lets refresh your pussy with some cold water *giggles*" I screamed in terror as Anna said that

In the blink of an eye Anna pressed the sponge against my sister's public hair and moved it along with me as well to what I assume was her pussy as I couldn't clearly tell as I was pressed against her. Anna squeezed the sponge and I felt flying up hitting a celling like I was thrown by a fucking geyser and I knew that in a second Anna is going to move away the sponge too fast for me to land back on it  sending me back falling to the water but I didn't fall at all! Thats weird.. It was still dark.. and I am sure I wasn't inside her pussy as I am way too familliar with that space already... Hmmm where can I be? Oh My God! I can't believe it! I am in her clitoral hood!!!

I am finally safe!! I just need to wait for them to finish and than I can make my sister notice me by just rubbing her clitoris! I am so lucky!

After a few minutes I poked just a little outside as I heared them finishing and saw my sister's panties coming all the way up and I started rub her clit like nuts! I heared her moaning very loud multiple times so I stopped.

"What was it Jess?" Ashley asked

"You wont believe it but he survived and made his way into my clitoral hood. He rubbed my clit just now *giggles*"

Wait a second!! HE?! DID SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG?! WHAT THE HELL?! BUT HOW?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!

The girls laughed hard as they walked towards the living room

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Wow that was a long chapter to write! I think I would take a day or two off writing that story. Hope you enjoyed it so far :)