- Text Size +

Cassidy and Tom

After Tess and Janine departed, Tom reclined in the hollow of a plush throw pillow situated against the armrest of the chesterfield, eyes glued to the TV as he watched the group of people flee from a horde of undead zombies, remote control lying next to him.

Cassidy strolled into the room dressed in her nurse’s uniform. Interposing herself between Tom and the brain hungry horde, she reached down and picked up the remote control, twisting her body and pointing it at the set, turning it off.

Puzzled look on his face, “You have to go to work?” Tom asked, looking up at her, then rolling to his side to look at the blank screen.

She nodded slowly, coy look on her pretty face.

“Okay,” he said before clueing in. Eyes widening, grinning splaying across his face, “Oh,” he murmured.

“I think we are going to give you a sponge bath, followed by a full physical,” she advised,

“After the zombies,” he suggested.

“There is no time like the present,” she countered, shaking her head from side to side and setting the remote on the couch near the pillow.

Rolling his eyes, he let out a big breath, “Fine,” he said, wondering exactly what she meant by sponge bath.

It didn’t take long for him to capture her intent. While he had been engrossed in the TV program, she had set up the bathroom so that there was a clean white facecloth lying out on the counter and the sink was partially filled with hot water. It had a very sterile kind of vibe. There was also a large square beige colored sponge on the counter.

Walking to the bathroom, she cupped him in her hand and lowered him into the water before laying him on his back atop the face cloth. Next she took out a cotton swab, dipping it into the water and bringing over him.

Grin on his face, he extended him arms up over his head, granting her access to his pits. Tracing the Q-tip around his upper body, she delicately and meticulously cleaned him.

When it came time to clean his lower half, she placed a nail between his feet and parted his legs. Dipping the swab back into the water, she washed his feet, then his legs, saving his groin for last. Again, she dunked the cotton into the hot water, this time circling around his genitals, slowly, teasing him with the tip of the swab, making him hard.

He closed his eyes and groaned, bucking his hips in response to the pressure she was applying.

When he thought for sure he would bust, she moved away, allowing the sensation to recede before coming back and titillating him some more, only to stop and deny him release.

“Jesus,” he murmured, bringing an arm down to touch himself. He wanted to come so bad.

“Tsk, tsk,” she noised, putting his arm back over his head and pinning it there.

“Come on,” he pleaded, “I’m so close.”

“We’re not finished yet,” she said, releasing him and leaning back, licking her lower lip before holding it between her teeth.

He watched, rapt, fascinated as she slowly unbuttoned her top, her body swaying to music only she could hear. Watching this gigantic woman, moving sensuously, kept him on the edge of release.

When she was finally naked, she reached out and took the oval sponge, flipping it over to reveal a shallow depression cut out of its surface, irregularly shaped and only large enough to hold something small, something Tom sized.

Dipping the sponge into the hot water in the sink, she clenched her hand, spilling water out of the sponge before picking him up and placing him the hollow space carved out of the sponge.

He could feel the warmth of the water retained in the sponge as she leaned forward and brought it up to the flesh of her chest, applying firm, but gentle pressure as she moved it slowly over the surface of her body.

Trapped as he was, he kept his arms at his sides as she him passed over the smooth surface of her body, the wetness of the sponge lubricating his passage. Up and over the swell of breast, around the pebbled surface of aureole and hard nipple before crossing over to the other one. Down across her taut stomach, passed navel, before heading further smooth onto her pubic mound. Even in this she teased, altering his course and taking him over her firm thigh and back onto the right rounded cheek of her bottom and then to her left.

She seemed to be sponging herself thoroughly before finally bringing the sponge back over her pubic mound, drawing him down and holding him there, pressed against her already swollen and wet flesh, privates thick with her heady scent and juicy with expectation.

She began manipulating the sponge, altering the pressure and moving it over her tender area, like she was washing but not really, taking her time, luxuriating in the sensation, playing with herself. He was a helpless passenger, an involved spectator unable to do naught but go along for the ride. Time was irrelevant and as she continued in her ministrations, it was more than he could stand, grunting he lost control and emptied himself as she continued to move him back and forth over her pussy, accelerating as she approached her own release, the warmth of her skin growing along with the friction of him moving against her skin. When she came, she held him strong against her, he could feel her vaginal muscles contracting, pulling away in pulses as nectar spilled out of her and all over him and the sponge.

When finally she broke contact, his brought his hands up to clear the pleasure from his face, blinking at the light as she set the sponge down back on the counter.

Grinning, he could tell his skin was pink from the contact as he looked up at her flushed cheeks, nipples still hard.

Legs slightly parted, she lowered a hand down and trailed a finger through the pink groove in her sex, a tendril of come clinging to her finger as she brought it back up and over him, hanging over his face.

Reaching up and taking her finger, he opened his mouth to receive her gift, the moment broken by the sudden sound of music coming from the other room as her cell phone started to ring.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!