- Text Size +

The Adventures of Tom

Concealed within the box of tissue, Tom watched as Tess left. He chortled to himself, his craftiness, cleverness, ingenuity at finding a way to infiltrate Janine’s home. He surmised her room would probably be somewhere on the upper floor, or at least he hoped so.

He was about to climb out of the box when Tatiana walked in. Hastily dropping back in amongst the tissue, he positioned himself to able to see through the clear plastic in the opening of the box. She leaned over the sink and was looking at herself in the mirror before removing her bathing suit top. If she could have seen Tom’s face, his smile split from ear to ear. Moving over to the toilet, she lowered her bikini bottoms and sat on the toilet. Pulling some paper, she dried herself and flushed. He hoped she would remove her bikini bottoms, but like Tess, she pulled them back up and simply pulled a pair of jean cut off shorts, bottom of the pockets visible below the denim. Next she pulled out a t-shirt and put it on. Tom chewed on his knuckle to keep from hooting. She turned on the faucet and washed her hands, before drying them on a towel on the rack. Walking back over to the mirror she adjusted her breasts. Leaning in close again, she turned her head from side to side, then looked down right at the box where Tom was hiding. His heart started pounding, he thought for sure she had seen him and when he saw her hands descending and he pushed back from the opening. The tissue under him was withdrawn sending him for a turn as she pulled one from the box. Using the tissue, she dabbed the corners of her mouth. Smiling, she dropped the tissue into the waste basket and left the bathroom.

He waited a few moments, in case someone else might come in to change. When no one did, he climbed out from the box. Walking to the edge of the counter, he peered over. He laughed, the drop looked like ten times his own height. Looking back around the countertop, he tried to see if there was something he might use to help him get down. In the corner he espied a dental floss container. The container was small enough for him to carry using both hands. Walking back to the faucet, he pulled out a length and looped it around the base of the hot water tap and tied it. Picking up the container he walked around the sink back to the edge in front of the counter, where he set the container down, Grabbing the floss in both hands, he gave it a good tug to make sure his knot was secure. Nodding, satisfied, he opening the lid on the container and pushed it over the edge, watching it fall to the ground below. The plastic container held more than enough floss to each the ground. Taking the floss in both hands, he lowered himself over the side and down to the floor, a smile on his handsome face as he wiped his hands together. Crossing the floor, he made his way to the edge of the bathroom door, peering out into the hall. He inwardly hoped Tess wouldn’t be too pissed when she found he was gone as he scanned the hallway, looking in both directions and plotting his route. Slipping out, he started jogging up the hall away from the stairs deeper into the house. Up ahead on the left was a closed door. There was enough room for him to wiggle under the door, he figured. Getting down, he squeezed himself beneath the door and the carpet. There was still enough natural light shining through the window to illuminate the huge room. His initial impression was this room was an unused guest bedroom room, Spartan furnishings.

Crawling back under the threshold of the door, he paused to peek both ways in the hall before pulling himself through. Working his way further up the hall, staying close to the baseboards, he paused at the next door. Dropping down, he looked underneath. An office type setting, lots of shelves with books, a desk and an ornate globe in a floor stand.

He heard the unmistakable sound of heavy footsteps approaching and pulled himself under the door itself, turning himself to see one of the maids pass by. He shook his head. Despite the concern for his current status, there was an exhilarating component to it all, a thrill of seeing the world from a completely new and almost surrealistic perspective. He waited a few moments to make sure the maid wasn’t coming back, before he slid out belly first from under the door. Grinning to himself, he resumed his exploration of the upper floor of the Lindholm residence.

Stopping at the next door, a slow smile spread across his face. Slithering under the door, he pulled himself to standing on the other side. Closing his eyes, he could detect a trace of the fragrance in the room, the same one Janine left in her wake when she walked passed him in school. This was her room, he just knew it.

“Welcome to paradise,” he said, turning and getting a panoramic view of the spacious room, absolutely certain he had found Janine’s inner sanctum. The décor of her room itself was very neat and tidy, a great number of framed pictures lined the walls, several of her with famous people as well as several framed magazine covers from her modeling career.

The furniture in the room included a large bed, drawers built into the frame under it, a table to either side of the bed, a large ornate chest at the foot of the bed, dresser, a vanity table with large mirror and chair.

Hands on hips, he frowned, wondering how he might get to a higher vantage point, get a better perspective of the room. Walking to the night stand nearest him, he circled around behind it. There was an electrical socket with two plug-ins in the wall, each with a cord occupying a circuit. Both cords dangled to the ground before climbing up the back of the table and vanishing over the top.

He pondered, looking at the cords and wondering if he might be able to use one of them to climb onto the table’s surface. Jumping up, he grabbed a hold of the nearest cord, wrapping his legs around it. Like a rope in elementary school, he quickly ascended the cord. Climbing onto the table, the cord he was climbing belonged to a lamp, the other to a cell phone charging station. An old style alarm clock also sat on the squared table top.

Walking toward the bed, the thick duvet with a subtle floral accent pattern was tucked in between the edge of the table and the bed. Grabbing hold of the soft material, he found he could actually scale the duvet, climbing up to the bed proper. He let out a whistle, in is estimation, the top of the bed was bigger than half a football field. Moving toward the sham covered pillows, the surface of the bed was soft and difficult to walk across. Flopping down on his back near the pillows, he spread his arms and legs wide, moving them back and forth the way he had made snow angels when he was a kid at the family winter property in Aspen.

Lying there, huge smile on his face, he brought his hands together, interlocking his fingers over his chest. Closing his eyes he imagined her, lying on her back, naked atop the duvet, unaware of him as he explored the wonders of her body, touching her, kissing her the way no other man possibly could.

Getting back onto his feet, he contemplated how he wanted to proceed. Did he want to find a way to climb up on the dresser and watch her from there? The vantage would be good and give him a great view of her. He frowned. On the other hand, staying on the bed, hidden, he could actually wait for her to come to bed and fall asleep and check her out. The notion really appealed to him. His only concern was he just didn’t want to get accidentally crushed if she should roll over, that would be bad. He envisioned the horrified expression on her face waking up with the sticky red unidentifiable remains of the heir to the Wentworth fortune smeared across her body.

His stomach grumbled a little bit. Looking down at his gut he frowned. He was hungry. He hadn’t considered the idea of food and now he wished he’d delayed his departure until after he had gotten at least a little something for his belly from Tess.

Hmm. He began wondering if perhaps his blind desire for Janine hadn’t maybe made him a little impulsive. He held up his hands as if weighing the choice. On his left hand, no food, no water, no means of contacting Tess, but on the right hand, he would be near Janine. He smiled, dropping his right hand down. Looking from the pillows to the vanity and back, he made up his mind. First, he would appreciate his goddess from afar, then, once she fell asleep, he would climb back up onto the bed. Self-satisfied, he smiled.

Scampering back over to the side of the bed he’d climbed, he slid down the duvet to the night table and lowered himself back to the ground. Darting across the floor, he ran between the legs of the chair and under the vanity. As with the night stand, there were some electrical cords behind the vanity that he was able to use as a means of access to get up to the surface of the vanity. Walking across the polished wooden surface, he leaned forward and looked over the edge, before evaluating the best place for him to hide and behold his goddess.