- Text Size +

Fallout

Lina paced back and forth across the floor at the foot of the bed, face a mask of consternation. The phone call she had received from her husband Francis advising her of his impending visit, weeks sooner than she had anticipated filled her with conflict. Theirs was a marriage of convenience between two old families rather than a union predicated by devotion to one another. He was eleven years her senior and spent most of his time else place. Marital infidelities were not particularly uncommon, him more than her, though neither of them openly spoke about or addressed the practice as long as absolute discretion was employed.

Given the unique nature of her current situation she knew there was no possible way she could reveal to her husband her new found delight in the diminished Tom, for several reasons. Francis never indicated the duration of his visit, nor did he specify the reason or purpose for other than to say that he wished to spend some time with her. Why was he coming to visit? How long did he intend to stay? And what was she going to do with Tom for the time of the stay?

Sitting cross legged on the end of the bed, Tom watched her pace. “You’re are going to wear a hole in the carpet,” he said, flashing her his big smile.

She smiled back wanly, “You do not understand, Francis coming means I must make alternative arrangements for you during his stay here,” she said, hands on hips.

“Is he the jealous type? Does he own a gun or something?” he asked, cheeky.

She chuckled, “It would not go well for you to be discovered by him, of that I am certain,” she said.

“That does put us in a bit of a quandary,” he stated, putting a hand to his chin reminiscent of Rodin’s Thinker.

“I think in the interest of keeping your presence secret, you will need to be out of the house,” she suggested.

“Like what, out in the woodshed or something?”

She shook her head. “No,” she said, shaking her head. “There are not many I would entrust you to, but I do have a friend whom I’m sure would care for you without compromising you,” she said folding her arms under her bosoms as she considered.

He pondered her suggestion a moment. “Or,” he countered, “You could always turn me back over to my sister until your hubby leaves,” he proposed. “Then when Francis is gone, she could bring me back.”

She frowned, “Do you think she would accommodate you in this fashion?” she asked.

“She might grumble and moan a little, but I’m pretty sure in the end, she’ll come around,” he replied, nodding slightly, already envisioning the scolding undoubtedly awaiting him.

She nodded slowly. “That option might be for the best. I fear if I try to keep you in the house, Janine will undoubtedly seek you out and she has proven she can be very resourceful.” She paused, shaking her head slowly. “She knows I have you,” she said, “It all makes sense now. She must have called her father and said something to bring him here thinking I wouldn’t be able to continue to keep you concealed and that you might be left vulnerable, exposed. I thought for sure the exercise routine had convinced her otherwise.”

“I agree with you and think Tess might be our best option,” he voiced.

“Tess?” she asked.

“My sister Teresa, we call her Tess,” he answered.

She nodded. “Unfortunately we will need to call her sooner than later, given the brevity of notice of his visit, I have much to do in very short order,” she lamented, a frown appearing on her face. “Besides, Janine will be circling the area like a hawk, waiting for an opportune moment to try and get you back in her clutches.”

“Tomorrow or Thursday?” he asked.

She nodded, “Tomorrow,” she said solemnly.

He nodded slowly in agreement.

A smile appeared on her face, “For now, I think we need to get you cleaned up and put some nourishment in your little tummy,” she said.

He rubbed a hand over his belly, he was hungry.

Drawing a warm bath for herself, once in the steamy water, she spent some time cleaning him, gently washing away traces of their lovemaking session. When she was finished, she allowed him to luxuriate in the water between her buoyant breasts.

Drying herself off first, she reached back for him and dried him in her towel. Carrying him back into the bedroom, she set him on the bed before slipping on her bra and panties. Moving slowly back to the bed, looking down at him, she placed her hands on her hips.

Grinning up at her deviously, “Bra?” he asked, spreading his arms wide.

She shook her head, “I don’t think so, after that little stunt you pulled earlier, I think it’s panties for you buster,” she replied, Picking him up and tucking him into the front of her lacy undergarment, small delicate rose embroidered on the front.

True enough, she did later provide him with some bits of food, but essentially kept him locked down while she busied herself with the task of preparing for Francis’s visit.

Janine lurked in the background, self-satisfied expression on her beautiful young face, gauging, evaluating, and waiting for her mother to slip up or reveal herself. Lina, for her part, played it perfectly, little passenger wedged up against her soft warm flesh as she directed Marta, making arrangements for additional staffing and the grounds people to come in a day early.

“What’s going on?” Janine asked, blue eyes innocent.

Lina smiled, “Why dear, your father is coming Friday,” she provided.

Janine nodded, still not quite believing her mother had absconded with her little plaything. Lina shooed her daughter away.

Despite the incredible amount of work required to prepare the house, the balance of the day held a pall over it. Despite Tom eagerness to spark another round of love play, Lina instead opted to keep him about her chest, caressing him and enjoying his tiny presence while he played with her.

When time for sleep came, she returned him to her panties. When he started to initiate some playful touching she pulled open her panties and fixed him with a stern eye. “Just rest,” she cautioned.

Grinning back up at her, deliberately leaning forward and licking at her sensitive flesh.

“Tom,” she said, tone stern.

Leaning forward again, eyes locked onto her, he slowly repeated his act of defiance, challenging her, almost daring her to stop him.

“Once more, and you will spend the balance of your last night in a much less hospitable spot,” she said, tilting her pelvis.

Opening his mouth, he licked his lower lip and did it again.

Grasping him, she turned him upside down and pushed him deeper into her panties, wedging his head against the rosebud of her anus, his body lying against her slit, before drawing her panties up tight and pinning him in place. Dominance reasserted, she rolled onto her side, choosing to leave him there for the night.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and appreciated, thanks for reading!