- Text Size +

Ekaterina

Sleep eluded Tom. Every time Anastasia moved it sent a ripple through the breast, add to that, it also started to get uncomfortably warm.

Trying to get as comfortable as possible given his location, “That’s not in the brochure,” groused Tom, voice muffled by the flesh covering him.

After what felt like a few hours to Tom, Anastasia removed him from her bra, passing him off to Natalya without deigning to engage in conversation.

Cupping him in her hands, Natalya walked back toward the room where his fish tank was located. Inside the room, hands folded neatly in her lap, sat a young woman with delicate features modestly attired in a designer dress, not slutty, tasteful. The woman rose to her feet as they entered the room. At no more than five feet in height by normal standards, she was waifish, slight, though to him she was still gargantuan.

 Stepping up, Natalya presented Tom to the smaller woman.

Up close, her skin appeared flawless and pale, like a porcelain doll, as she took Tom carefully into her hand. “Thank you,” she said in a mellifluous voice.

Natalya nodded and retreated.

Holding him in her open palm, the woman waited until Natalya had departed before bringing her hand in close to her chest, “What is your name?” she asked, speaking softly, violet colored eyes sparkling as she looked down on him.

“Tom,” he replied. “What is your name?”

“Ekaterina,” she answered. “You are American?”

“As apple pie or Mickey Mouse,” he answered, wondering what this girl’s particular kink might be and hoping she wasn’t another Irina.

Still holding him close to her body, she sat back on the bed and chuckled, “You are as tiny as a mouse and there is no way I could not have imagined such a thing,” she stated.

Spreading his hands apart, “Thunderlips, live and in the flesh my babies,” Tom said, mimicking Hulk Hogan’s voice.

Ekaterina’s brow wrinkled, “I do not understand,” she confessed.

Tom shook his head, “Rocky 3, no, sorry. My attempt to inject a little levity in the situation before you’re going to do whatever it is you’re going to do to me,” he deferred.

Frowning, she nodded slowly, “And what is it you think I am going to do?” she questioned.

Chuckling, he shrugged, “I guess whatever you want. The women before you all seemed to come in here with a checklist of activities they wanted to explore, so” he shared, leaving the balance unsaid.

“So?” she asked.

“So? Why are you here? What were you thinking when you decided you were going to shell out some big bucks to get your hands on me?” he challenged, smiling wryly.

“Curiosity brought me here. When I heard there was a boy no bigger than my thumb, I wished to see you with my own eyes,” she shared.

“And that’s it?” he asked, extending his right arm back toward the cart full of sexual toys and paraphernalia.

“Is that what you want?” she asked, right brow raising.

Tom smirked. “What I want is be returned to my family. What I want is to be made tall again, live my life as best I can. I’ve seen and done things, had things done to me no other person on the planet has ever experienced or could wrap their minds around, well, except maybe my grandfather,” he stated.

“Your grandfather?”

“If anybody know the ins and outs of being size challenged better than me, it would be him,” he provided, snickering to himself at the inside joke.

“He is small like you?” she queried.

Tom shook his head, “Not anymore he’s been restored,” he returned.

“I see,” she replied. “You have been with many ladies?”

Tom smiled, “A few, some more ladylike than others,” he responded. “So, what about you? What is it you would have of me?” he inquired.

Flashing him a small smile, “I wish for you to explore my body,” she stated.

“Explore?”

She nodded. “Yes.”

He frowned. What she mean explore? “I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking me to do.”

“I will disrobe and lie upon the bed and you may explore me in whatever capacity you desire,” she explained, smiling sweetly.

Odd. “Okay,” he assented, crossing his arms while she removed her clothes.

Once nude, Ekaterina carefully picked him up and situated herself on the bed, setting him on her stomach before placing her arms at her sides and closing her eyes.

The image of her reminded Tom of one of those upscale sushi places where they place various morsels of food on a naked woman. Explore her? Moving up to her chest and over her breastbone, he tarried at the hollow of her slender neck.  Climbing over her jaw and up onto her face, he knelt near her mouth, tracing fingers over the slight folds of her painted lips. At this proximity to her flesh, he could now detect the presence of cosmetic camouflage hiding slight imperfections in her skin. Janine represented idealized feminine perfection, but seeing this girl like this, insecurity masking blemishes made her vulnerable in his eyes. A smile crawled across his face. She was gigantic and could crush him with no effort, yet she her she was, vulnerable. Bending over, he touched his lips to her lower lip, kissing her softly.

Dropping over her chin onto her throat, he leaned toward her left ear, “You are very beautiful, inside and out,” he commented. She lie still, silent.

Venturing back into the space between her small breasts, he moved to the pink protuberance of her right nipple, feeling the flesh begin to swell upon his approach. The whole scenario reminded him of his first encounter with Janine, surreptitiously examining her in the darkness of her room.

Across her slender stomach, he arrived at the smooth fleshy mound atop her privates, greet by her subtle musk. He could feel heat emanating from her body beneath his feet. Sitting down astride the fold of skin covering her clitoris, he glanced over his shoulder back up her body toward her face before delicately tracing his fingers over the slightly textured skin comprising the clitoral hood.

In response, she took a sharp intake of breath before making a small noise of pleasure. Then everything suddenly went pitch black.