- Text Size +

Janine and Tom

Rising to her feet, Janine look down on the Tom’s nude little form, that irresistible smile on his upturned face.

“This is what you want?” she asked, tilting her head as she slowly unfastened the top few buttons of her blouse.

From his vantage at thigh height, watching her undress as she swayed her hips back and forth, he couldn’t help but be incredibly aroused. She was perfect. Nodding slowly, he licked his lips.

Pausing, she frowned, “Or, maybe this?” she queried, slowly hiking up her skirt to reveal cotton panties.

“Yes,” he croaked.

Moving forward, she pressed her thighs against the edge of the desk, fingers tracing slowly up and down the exterior of her underwear. The absorbent pad muted the sensations, but she was so turned on at the moment.

Moving right up next to her, he leaned forward and kissed the fabric of her panties.

Stepping back, she continued to move her body from side to side as she slid her thumbs into the elastic of her panties, pulling them down slightly then back up, teasing him. Turning her back to him, she bent at the waist, legs straight as she slid her panties down over her thighs.

Making a fist and putting it to his mouth, Tom gnawed on it as he gazed upon the spectacle before him.

Looking back at him, she grinned coquettishly, straightening up languidly before turning back to him.

Caressing her still covered breasts, she slid her right hand down over her stomach, her index finger finding the moistened cleft of her excited sex. Dragging her finger through the slick crease, she extended the finger toward him, a small amount of thick fluid in the shallow basic of her fingernail.

Grabbing the edges of the nail, he leaned his face in and greedily lapped at it, tasting the product of her desire.

Picking him up around his lean waist, she stepped over the chair and sat down, placing him between her knees. Parting her legs, she tilted her pelvis back, the fingers of her right hand spreading the lips of her pussy.

Walking slowly across the seat of the chair, he approached her glistening womanhood. The fragrance emanating her privates was slightly more powerful than he recalled and he supposed that might be due in part to the fact she had said she was at the tail end of her menstrual cycle. He was grateful there was no blood, though not that it really mattered much at this point in time. He wanted to be inside her. The heat radiating off her delicate flesh was sultry as he traced his fingers slowly up and down the slippery pink flesh of her inner labia. Pushing his hands and arms into the open of her vagina, he found the tissue too dense for him to slip into without assistance.

Before he need to ask, he felt her fingers on his back, pushing him forward and into her. Bringing his hands together, he angled his head down, like a diver entering the water. The flesh parted around him, sucking at him and drawing him deeper as she pushed.

Twisting in the narrow canal, he groped out in the damp darkness, hands looking expressly for that sensitive little button buried in the anterior wall of her vagina but he missed it. He could tell she was playing with herself with her free, the tremors moving through her flesh in time with the lazy movement of her fingers.

Her fingers slid free of her pussy, leaving him enveloped by her. Twisting, with some effort, he reoriented himself in the pulsating blackness, aided by the slippery lubricant she was manufacturing, so that he was now head down from where he had just come. Drawing a tart breath, he pushed his arms back into tight passage, fingers once more probing, exploring by tactile sense alone and seeking the precious jewel of her Grafenberg Spot.

There, amongst the corrugate folds of the vagina, his fingers brushed against it. Zoning in, he clutched at it, massaging it while her pubococcygeus muscles stretched and contracted around his tiny body, buffeting him.

He had done this often enough to know her body was responding to him, the accelerated pulse and heightened temperature rising in preparation for climax. With renewed vigor, he did all he could to push her over the edge, feeling himself growing close and closer in the process. He wanted to time it perfectly, to synchronize their orgasms, but he came first, his release adding to the drowning sea of her secretions seconds before the walls encompassing him began to tremble as she came. The utter strength of her release was unbelievable, crushing around him and squeezing the very life from his lungs, wave after wave pounding against him.

Clutching the sides of the chair, Janine clenched her teeth, head thrown back as the intense and exquisite orgasm ripped through her body. Beads of perspiration appearing on her brow as she did everything she could to keep from screaming out in sheer ecstasy.

Slumping forward, she chuckled softly to herself. It was magnificent. She was aware he was inside her, though she couldn’t feel him. Parting her legs again, she slipped two fingers inside herself, feeling for him and finding a tiny hand. Taking it, she dragged out of her vagina, the walls around him grudgingly allowing him to escape. Bringing him up near her mouth and holding him in front of her face, she took his legs between her lips and drew him inside, lashing him with her tongue.

Closing his eyes, Tom couldn’t resist, he began to come again, unleashing a jet of semen across the textured taste buds of her tongue. In the rolling wetness, he heard a noise of pleasure rumble up from her throat and he knew she had detected his release. Holding him firm against the roof of her mouth, she swallowed.

Spots danced in his vision and the rushing sound in his ears seemed to grow further and further away as blackness took him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oooooh...