[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Who should shrunken people turn to for help? They shouldn't turn to Claire, that's for sure.

This story is about the daily life of Claire Little, who is an agent that works for a company that helps people who have been illegally shrunken. However, she knows that the agency won't find out if a few of the victims go missing from time to time, and has a bit of fun with the small people. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7291 Read: 51233
Published: July 16 2015 Updated: September 30 2015
Story Notes:

This story is extremely graphic and should be approached with caution. Read at your own risk. This story is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

1. She's So Insignificant Now by DyingSanity [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2346 words)

This is where we start with Claire and her tinies. I like to jump right into the action. More chapters are to come that will reveal the fate of shrunken people as well as develop Claire's story a bit more. This story will be centered around her and how she feels and sees things. 

2. Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. by DyingSanity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2791 words)

If you're looking for just the juicy and sexy parts, go check out chapter 7 of The Good Parts, it's the same story just summarized into the hot parts. 

Okay, so. I had a bunch of issues with formatting on the last chapter, but I fixed them with much trouble. Also I still cannot figure out how to make tab work when I upload my stories. Anyway, you can differentiate between Claire's thoughts and normal text now, indicated by the bold text. 

**WARNING** If you thought that last chapter was graphic, it's time to roll up your sleeves because it's about to get a whole lot worse. Here, we see whether or not Claire forgot about the blonde. 

P.S. I love reading the reviews and will always respond.

3. And, Hello, There. by DyingSanity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2154 words)

So, Claire is finishing her morning by finishing her remaining tinies, and therefore finishing herself. But, this is the first chapter where we go out into the world and get to see Claire's workplace. Yes, this porno is devloping a story, how nice. Enjoy!