- Text Size +

Crunch

Crunch

Crunch

Her massive feet crushed destroyed buildings as she walked.   Her white peep-toe sandals destroyed houses as if they were made of paper.  Her shoes left impressions in the ground over 24 meters long and a meter deep.  Every bit of debris in her shoe-prints was compressed into a concrete-like consistency from the pressure of her body.

She kept walking, one foot in front of the other, laying waste to the buildings below her.  Cars were compressed into thin metal disks, some of which stuck to the bottom of her sole.  Individual people burst like red grapes, splattering blood across the bottom of her sandal.  She ignored all of the carnage, and walked towards her target - the tall buildings in the city’s centre.

***

“Well, look at these buildings!” Mayoka playfully exclaimed as she looked around.

Some were taller than she was.  Some were the same height.  Many were smaller than she was.  She was sick of playing with buildings that only came up to her knees.  Today, she was going to violate these tall, proud, skyscrapers.

She gazed at one particularly tall building and wondered what it would be like to penetrate its walls with her cock.  With that thought, the massive meat-rod between her legs began to stiffen.

The only things Mayoka was wearing were the sandals on her feet.  She looked like she might be 16 or 17 (though in fact she was older than that) with clear white skin, an enchanting face, lively eyes, and an adorably petite nose and mouth.  Her head of gold-coloured hair wafted in the wind.  Her body was slim, with a bit of weight in the all the right places.  Her proudest feature was her ample chest, which almost seemed out of proportion to the rest of her thin frame.  Her legs were long and shapely.

Had Mayoka been a normal sized person, she would have turned heads wherever she went.  Too bad for the city, she wasn’t a normal sized person.  She was 170 metres tall and her crotch featured a fearsome 30 metre long, 8 metre wide, girl-cock.  Her mere existence caused no end of panic, even more so as the big-bosomed, well-endowed, girl waded into the concrete jungle.

 “Oooh, good idea.”  Came a voice from behind Mayoka.

The voice belonged to MIna, who was also nude except for a pair of sneakers.  She was the same height as Mayoka but had long black hair and slightly more tanned skin.  She saw her own reflection in one of the building’s facades and stopped to take a look.  Her figure was even more impressive than Mayoka’s.  She couldn’t help but admire her own enormous chest and imposing cock. 

Mayoka approached a particularly large building.  It was 170 metres tall – the same height as her.  Inside, the bug sized people were panicking.  Mayoka smiled at them through the windows.  She reached out with her arms and gently hugged the building.  Her huge breasts smashed against the façade of the building and battered their way past the walls.  Mayoka’s tits were several stories high and they crumbled through the glass walls of the building with a deafening roar.  The building was filled with the sounds of concrete being crushed and furniture being smashed.

The giant futanari started to rub her chest from side-to-side, demolishing even more of the upper floors.  She was enjoying the feeling of her sensitive nipples and tit-flesh annihilating offices, people and structural supports alike.  Her chest penetrated even deeper into the building with her motions.  To the people inside, it was as if a fleshy bulldozer was creating a tsunami of debris hurtling towards them.  Hundreds of people were swept up by the wave of rubble. 

Mayoka’s breasts had now crushed almost half of the 40 metre deep building.  She could feel every wall, desk and person being smashed by her chest.  She revelled in the sensation of pulverising tiny people with nothing but her tits – turning them into red mincemeat with her nipples sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine.

The pleasure caused Mayoka’s meat rod to stiffen even harder.  The veins on her cock were almost visibly pulsing in anticipation as her cock bulged from her crotch.  People on lower floors of the building were transfixed by the sight of her massive tool outside their windows.

She couldn’t resist any longer.  Slowly, she began to slide her cock towards the building.  People screamed in terror when they saw the 8 metre wide cock head coming towards them.  For a moment, she gently rubbed her glans against the glass, before the head of her penis smashed through.  The three story high cock penetrated into the building smashing walls and furniture alike.

Office workers who did not flee fast enough were crushed by Mayoka’s advancing glans.  She felt jolts of excitement shoot up her cock each time it grinded a person into red paste.  This caused her to thrust her dick into the building with even more force.

Mayoka’s bushy crotch made contact with the building’s façade.  Her cock was now buried solidly inside the building, penetrating more than half of the structure.  Her glans had demolished all of the lift shafts inside the building.  One last lift car was left intact, pinned between a wall and Mayoka’s cock.  The ten people inside planned to make a run for it as soon as her dick had torn open the car. 

“Ungn” Mayoka moaned as she thrust her dick into the building.  Her breathing was shallow as she felt her glans smash through walls, offices and people alike.  She grinded herself against the side of the building, revelling in the pleasurable sensations that her motions produced.  It took all of her willpower not to just thrust deeper into the building with all her might.  She wanted her toy to last a while longer.  She continued to grind against the structure, using her cock to stir at its insides.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Mayoka’s rock-hard cock grinded walls and floors to dust as if they were dried crackers.  She swayed from side to side as her cock ravished the building’s innards.  Her cock thrust up and down, left and right, every which way inside the building.  Whenever she drew her hip back for another thrust, the building’s structure moaned and wailed in protest. 

“Mmm, this feels so good.  I don’t even have to thrust, all I have to do is sway a bit.”  Mayoka breathlessly huffed with an expression of pure bliss on her face.

She hugged the building even harder, driving her breasts and cock deeper into the structure.  She couldn’t take it anymore.  She started thrusting her rock-hard 30 metre long cock into the building until her crotch touched its cool outer glass walls.  Her blonde bush smacked against the exterior walls as the tower buckled under her erotic assault.

Mayoka couldn’t hold back the wave of pleasure building in her loins.

“Aaaahhh!”

Suddenly there was a white explosion in the building at Mayoka’s hip level.  At the same time, she lost what small degree of restraint she had in her arms and crushed the top levels of the office tower against her breasts.  The structure could take no more – it collapsed.

Mayoka brought one of her hands to her still-ejaculating cock.  It fired like a cannon, making shockwaves and firing projectiles of cum into the air.  Wads of her lady-jizz flew hundreds of metres and crushed houses as they landed.  Even those who survived quickly found themselves trapped by the viscous and rapidly hardening love fluid.  They could do nothing as the glob of semen rolled closer to them.  Many people drowned while trying to flee.

The giant blonde futa moaned as she shot more spunk into the city, turning it into a hell of falling semen.  Her immediate surroundings were drenched in her spectacular load.  Her smell was overpowering.