- Text Size +

“Hey, down here!” Mike shouted as he fought his way out of the sea of red and yellow. His heart leapt into his throat as he heard the chime of silverware hitting a plate. His stomach twisted as he saw a few strands being puled towards the sound as the metal spun. His muscles weekend as he watched the fork lift off of the massive plate, heading into the giant’s mouth.

            How had he come to be stuck in a giant girl’s plate of spaghetti? He remembered being stomped into oblivion, his organs sprayed onto the locker room floor. When he awoke he was in midair, falling the short distance into the girl’s lunch.

            Her name was Cindy. Tall, shoulder length blond hair pulled back into a ponytail, her low cut tank top exposing her perfectly formed breasts. Her skin was light, silky, he could only imagine soft as silk.

            “Come on Cindy!” Mike shouted, trying to squirm out of the thick sauce. “It’s me! I’m right here!” The girl didn’t hear his tiny please, her fork lowering back down to the plate. Mike soon found himself being pulled towards the direction of her spinning utensil.

            As Cindy absentmindedly spun her fork she continued to chat with the other girl’s sitting around the table. Sitting directly opposite her was a girl named Mary who could best be described as an overly perky set of breasts. To her right sat Michele, a darker skinned girl who always dressed with a fashion forward flare. Today she had on a skirt that barely covered anything, and a tight, multicolored belly shirt.

            “Really?” Cindy said lightly, not fully enthralled in the conversation, as she raised the forkful of spaghetti to her mouth. Her ruby lips parted, the food was pushed inside. Down her teeth came, sauce squishing around on her tongue, as she pulled the now empty fork out.

            “Cindy!” Mike yelled at the top of his lunges as he saw the fork pull away from him. The light in his prison was suddenly snuffed out as the girl’s gums sealed shut, her teeth soon mashing down on her food.

            Her tiny captive struggled to control his position, doing everything he could to avoid her molars, knowing that a single bite could crush him. Still, his small body was no match for her powerful tongue as she pushed her food towards her cheek.

            Mike screamed as his body drifted onto one of her back teeth, his naked form now completely covered in slimy spit and sauce. He struggled to push himself up, trying anything to free himself from his friend’s mouth, or at least avoid her chew.

            “AH!” he screamed as he felt her upper teeth come down, mashing against him. He felt his body compressing, felt the bones in his arms and legs giving out. Just as he thought he was about to be crushed, the teeth went up.

            Cindy quietly continued to listen to her friend, her thoughts drifting to her mouth, and a strange little hard piece that had managed to find its way inside. She looked down at her spaghetti in confusion, finding nothing that could possibly be hard enough to survive her chew.

            But, who really cared? It was in her mouth, so it was food. She bit down on the hard object once again.

            And again, and again, and again. She ground her teeth into the tiny thing, trying everything she could to crush it. Normally she would have just swallowed such a speck, but it wasn’t like her friend’s story was interesting. More fun to keep playing with the tiny mystery. Again she bit down.

            “Please!” Mike begged, his words bouncing off the thick wet walls of his friend’s gums. “Stop!” She didn’t.

            Cindy rolled her tongue; pressing the tiny thing against the roof of her mouth, then back to her cheek. She pressed it with her tongue, trying to get an idea about what it was in her mouth. After a while she simply gave up, drawing spit towards the object, then splatting it only her open palm.

            “Oh, gross,” she said aloud, cutting of her friend as she starred down at the tiny thing in her hand.

            “What?” one of the girls asked as Mike tried to push himself up, slime covering his entire body.

            “There was a freaking bug in my mouth,” she said, tossing the vile creature down onto the lunch table, his form hitting with a satisfying thud.

            “Fucking kill it then.” The words Mike dreaded to hear. He rolled onto his back, his hands coming up in a pleading motion.

            “Please, Cindy, its me. Its me!”

            “Damned bug,” the giant girl said, her hand grabbing her thermos, twisting the cap off. Mike starred on, his heart beating as he saw steam rising from the giant metal container. “Burn.” The thermos came over his body, the girl’s wrist turned.

            Mike screamed as the scalding hot coffee spilled out from the top, the rich brown liquid falling onto his body, coating him completely. Immediately he felt the heat, biting at him like a fire. Frantically he squirmed on the table’s top, the hot coffee burning every inch of his naked form.

            “Its still alive,” Michele said simply, her hand lowering to the bug’s writhing form. Her middle finger was pressed against her thumb, allowing the tension to build. Mike barely even saw it coming.

            All the air in the little boy’s lunges were driven out as Michele’s finger smashed into his chest. He flew across the table, only stopping when his fragile body collided with Cindy’s hand.

            He fell back to the table, his body burned, his ribs cracked in more places than he cared to think about. Why was this happening?

            The thermos rose up, the enormous god holding its flat bottom above her tiny bug. She smiled down at the thing’s writhing, bloody body, ready to bring down the final blow. “Die,” she said definitively, and with more than a little glee, as she slammed the metal container onto Mike’s body.

            He felt the impact. He felt his sides give way, his organs exploding from the pressure. He felt his bones crack, his skin rip. Within the span of a second, his entire being was reduced to a paper-thin smudge on the bottom of one of his friend’s cups.