- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to whip up a quick chapter 2 for my new fans. Let me know your thoughts . 

When Mike woke up he found his head spinning trying to contain his thoughts of what had happened yesterday. How he wished it had just been some dream as daylight consciousness washed over him, when dream and reality were still hard to tell apart. The reality of waking up being a mere few inches tall felt like they hit him as hard as his as his Mother's gigantic arse and gust of gas had earlier.

Suddenly a heavy gust of wind flew overhead in the shelter of clothes Mike was tangled up in.

 

A gigantic foot, followed by another, came pressing down on the carpet right beside the fresh laundry he had spent the night in. He looked up to see his sister pacing across the room texting on her phone. Mike felt extremely tired from events of the day before and he didn't want to risk getting stepped on as his sister feet came crashing all around him as she paced the room. He leaned back and watched her anxiously.

Mike couldn't help but notice how large she seemed to him. Her legs were like skyscrapers and as his eyes traveled he saw her big arse, chubby, like a more youthful version of Mom's. That's when Mike realized he had a huge erection, well, for his size that was. Her panties were red and wedged nicely between her youthful,babyfat butt cheeks. What am I doing! I can't spend the rest of my life running away like this around the house, he thought, when the ringing of his sister's cellphone distracted him.

Mike peeked over the hem of his sister's freshly washed underwear as she took the phone into her hand, tucking it under her neck. Now that she's sitting down I can safely walk over to her. Mike pushed himself onto his feet and began to walk over to his Sister with extreme caution. She turned at that exact moment and saw something moving at her in the corner of her eye. Mike could hear his Sister yelp, her toes pushed off the plush carpet floor reflexively, sending Mike flying backwards as the entire carpet felt like it had rolled beneath his feet. She also threw her cellphone at his direction, but the blocky phone, had just missed him as he took shelter behind a chair leg, blocking his view from his giantess sister.

“Mike!” His sister's voice yelling his name washed him over with a huge sense of relief.

“Yea,Sis. It's me!” he'd yell, waving his hands at her like an airport runway controller after he regained his composure.

“Mike! Come kill this strange bug..arghh.”

He watched her run out of the room without giving him another glance. His heartsank. Mike didn't have much time to dwell on the fact that his Sister had mistaken him for a bug. He curled his hands into fists. What kind of bug walks on two legs, Sis! Frustrated as he was, his attention went towards the voice coming from the phone his sister had flung at him. Mike rushed over to investigate, putting his head to the wall sized speaker.

“Wait, Rache, it's about Eric, my older brother is like a doll size now..Rachael? Hello? Oh whatever ” The phone hung up. Mike's brain began to race, making the connection. He stood there, not sure if he should be feeling more relief or more shock. It seemed like it wasn't just him in his predicament.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, please leave your comments and constructive criticisms in your review!