- Text Size +

Morning comes

Simone stretched languidly on top of the king sized bed, a sudden sensation of movement in her bottom giving her a tingle made her giggle.

Elizabeth rolled over, arm under her head, and smiled. “What’s so funny?” she asked, moving a strand of Simone’s golden hair out of the other woman’s face.

“John, he’s still in my ass,” she said, rolling onto her back and then over onto the side away from Elizabeth and presenting her bottom.

Elizabeth tittered, “Talk about doing hard time in the hole,” she said, moving down to take a peek at Simone’s bum. In the center of the tiny pink crinkle was a small protruding hand.

“I’m not going to comment about the quality of the time in the hole, but you know I’m thinking it,” Simone replied with a grin, “And it rhymes with ditty.”

Carefully, Elizabeth took the tiny hand between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, tugging gently to see if she could extract him without causing him too much distress.

“You want me to push?” Simone asked.

”No, you’ll probably crush him with your tight little butt if you flexed too hard. He’s coming out,” replied Elizabeth, easing him out of the other woman’s anus.

Spending hours confined inside of the end of Simone’s intestinal tract had taken a tremendous physical toll on John. His pink flesh appeared withered and off white, leached of color and vitality, and he was incredibly dehydrated. His breathing was shallow and labored.

“I think your ass broke him,” murmured Elizabeth, grinning.

Simone frowned. “I hadn’t intended to keep him there the whole night,” she said, eyes brightening at the mention of the word whole.

He stirred feebly in Elizabeth’s hand. Moving to the edge of the bed, she got up and moved into the bathroom. Turning on the tap, she dabbed her finger in the water and brought it close to his face, letting the water touch his lips.

“He’s going need something to eat if we’re going to rehabilitate him,” Elizabeth called out.

Simone, crawling off the bed, “Yeah, I bet little Dustin could probably use a bite too, couldn’t you…” her voice trailed off as she looked into the empty cage, small door slightly ajar.

“What was that?” Elizabeth asked, peeking her out of the bathroom door.

Simone was looking on the ground at the base of the cage. Lifting her head, she grinned at Elizabeth. “Dustin is gone,” she said directly, not masking the astonishment on her face.

“What?” Elizabeth asked, a questioning expression on her face.

“First time in like a very long time someone has gotten out of one of the cages,” she answered.

“You’re kidding?” she asked, still nursing John with water.

“Nope,” she answered, entering the bathroom and sitting on the toilet to empty her bladder.

“Now the question is, where did he go?” Elizabeth posed.

Getting up, Simone flushed the toilet and passed her hands through the water spilling out of the faucet before drying them off in one of the towels on the rack.

Elizabeth returned to the bed with John while Simone busied herself with her morning ritual. Teeth brushed and flossed, face washed, hair brushed, she grabbed her house coat and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“I’ll go downstairs and get some food,” Simone informed, Elizabeth nodded.

Going down the backstairs into the kitchen, Simone pulled a plate out of the cupboard over the counter before gathering some things from the fridge she thought john might be able to eat. Returning to the front stairs in the entryway, the selection of easily digested food on a small plate, Simone looked at the shoe lace rope, now serviceable with the addition of the other lace. She was about to leave, when she felt it again, the sensation of purity, like she had when she and Elizabeth were in the shower. She smiled and nodded her head.

Returning to the room, Elizabeth was still seated on the edge of the bed, John still lying motionless in the palm of her right hand. She looked up as Simone entered.

“Dustin is downstairs,” Simone announced, setting the plate of food down beside Elizabeth.

“Oh? Did you see him?”

“Nope, but he fixed the rope in the entryway,” she said, walking back over to examine the cage. “And I sensed purity again.”

Elizabeth laughed. “I’m pretty sure after what we put him through yesterday, he has been deflowered,” she qualified.

Simone chuckled, remembering. Suddenly she stopped, eyes widening, “Unless.”

“Unless what?” asked Elizabeth.

“Unless Dustin wasn’t the only virgin. If that’s the case, I think I might have just been peeped by Charles,” she said, slow smile transforming her face. “And I’m pretty sure I know where he is hiding,” she added.

“Why don’t you leave John to me for the time being, and you go down and see if you’re suspicions are correct,” she said, dipping her finger into some yogurt and touching it to his tiny lips.

Simone nodded slowly. “Yep, I’ll be back in a minute,” she advised, “With a brand new toy.”

Charles and Dustin

“So what’s the plan?” Charles asked, body and spirit restored by rest and the reappearance of Dustin.

“We need to get outside,” Dustin replied.

“Are you mental?” Charles asked, eyes wide with alarm. “You said outside was bad!”

“It is, but if we remain here it is only a matter of time before we are caught and the women will do whatever it is they will do until another batch of idiots sneak in here,” he answered.

“I don’t like it man. There are all sorts of things out there that will kill us out there, like even house pets like cats and dogs,” Charles said, shaking his head.

“If we want to survive, it might be our only way,” Dustin said.

“Giant frogs, rats,” added Charles.

“We know the doors are out of the question, but maybe the mail slot might offer us a chance,” he speculated.

“Eagles, getting run over by a car,” continued Charles.

Dustin frowned.

“Chickens.”

“Chickens, how the heck is a chicken going to kill us?” asked Dustin.

Charles shrugged, “Just saying, I mean, you could get stepped on, or pecked,” he answered.

“Where would we even run into a chicken? There is no such thing as a wild peep of carnivorous chickens roaming loose in the countryside,” he stated.

“What’s a peep?”

“It what a group of chickens are called, a peep or a brood,” Dustin informed.

“I thought it was a flock,” countered Charles.

“It could be, like a flock of birds, or goats,” clarified Dustin.

“Goats could get us, they eat anything,” Charles supplied.

Dustin rubbed his face with his hands.

Charles shook his head. “What about a flock of seagulls.”

“That’s a squabble.”

“What?”

“A group of seagulls is a squabble. A murder of crows, a gaggle of geese, can we just get on with this, please, you are literally driving me insane,” Dustin cracked back smartly.

Frowning, “I’m just worried is all. They are lots of things out there that could get us and I’m scared,” Charles said.

Dustin’s demeanor softened, “I know, we’ve already had this conversation and I’m sorry if I snapped, I am just trying to think of a way for us to maybe get out here alive and not end up like Blake,” he said, coming over to the other boy and clapping his hand on his shoulder.

The sound of heavy footfalls coming from the kitchen. The boys watched Simone walk up the hall, pausing to look at the rope ladder.

“I can totally see up her robe right now,” Charles whispered, little snicker in his voice. “She’s not wearing any underpants.”

Dustin shot him a panicked look.

When she moved on, “We need a new spot, like right now!” Dustin urged, sliding out from under the deacon’s bench, dragging the hair tie, shoe lace, and shaped paperclip.

“What’s the matter?” Charles asked, anxious, eyes wide and full of panic as he climbed out as well.

“I think Simone just sensed you, felt your presence,” he said.

“What?”

“RUN NOW!” Dustin yelled, the expression on his face enough to spur Charles to action.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for taking the time to read this story, and if you are so inclined, please feel free to post a review, what workered, didn't work, it's all appreciated. thanks