- Text Size +

Dustin

From within the confines of his delicate cage, Dustin watched on as the two gigantic women, both still nude from their recent shower, scoured first the closet then the room looking for John and Charles.

Simone walked over toward the suspended metal wire cage, breast flesh jiggling marvelously with each step as she approached, he was at a height even with her collarbones. “They do not appear to be in here,” she said, little smile on the corner of her mouth as she looked down on him.

He smiled back and shrugged. “If you could sense us in the bathroom, why can’t you sense them now?” he asked, lifting an eyebrow, and trying to understand how she could ‘feel’ them.

She paused, mouth pursing. “It’s is very difficult to explain to someone unfamiliar with my background. What I sensed in the bathroom was the proximity of purity in an aroused state. As Elizabeth and I were showering, whichever one of you is the virgin in the group, and I’ll guess probably Charles, got a little, shall we say excited. I’m sensitive to those kinds of things,” she said with a smile.

Elizabeth appeared beside Simone. “She should be sensitive to love, her genetic inheritance comes directly from the goddess of love herself,” she supplied.

Dustin nodded and chuckled. “Venus on a half shell, right, that was you in the painting?” he asked, visualizing the painting in the cellar.

Elizabeth smiled, “Imagine the honor of being the model in a picture featuring your mother,” she said.

“Venus?” he asked, “The Goddess Venus?”

“She has so many names, I just call her mother,” Simone said, reaching up and unfastening the gate on the cage door and opening it.

“What are you doing?” he asked, backing away from her hand as she reached into the cage to collect him.

“Silly, it’s time to play,” she said, cutting off his avenue of escape and getting her hand around his lower body and abdomen.

“Play?” he asked, squirming in her grip and trying desperately to push himself out of her hand.

Clear of the cage and with the prospect of a long fall, he stopped his effort to escape, not that he was enjoying any degree of success in his attempt.

Bringing her hand before her chest, “Don’t you think Elizabeth is absolutely beautiful?” Simone asked, opening her hand and allowing him to stand in her palm.

“Yes she is very beautiful,” he acknowledged, footing a little unsure, “You’re both probably the two most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.”

“That’s incredibly sweet Dustin. It’s okay you can touch her,” Simone said, bringing him close enough for him to reach out and put his hands on her nipple.

Reaching out, he touched Elizabeth’s flesh, caressing it slightly, appreciating the warmth, the texture of it.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and smiled as the tiny little youth stroked her. “Very nice,” she murmured.

A big smile splayed Simone’s face, “Oh you shy little devil you, you’re the pure one I sensed in the bathroom,” she said.

He nodded slowly, “It’s true, I’m a virgin,” he admitted. “You can sense that?”

She grinned and nodded. “I’m surprised, you’re a handsome boy with plenty of wiles, I would have thought for sure you would have had an opportunity to have experienced the joys of a woman before.”

“It just never seemed to really happen,” he said sheepishly, looking up at her, though he continued to massage Elizabeth’s nipple slightly smaller than his own head.

“I guess we’ll have to pull out all the stops for you then,” Simone replied, sucking her lower lip between her teeth suggestively.

Elizabeth nodded. “Have you ever kissed a woman?” she asked, looking down at the boy with both of his hands on her stiffening sensitive flesh.

He snorted, “Of course,” he replied.

Simone raised the hand she held him in and brought it Elizabeth’s mouth. Elizabeth smiled and puckered her plump lips. Leaning forward, he puts his hands on her lower lips and kissed it.

Simone brought him back around and kissed him similarly. Pulling him away, she said, “Now we’ll all share a kiss.” Opening her mouth, she extended her tongue and moved her hand back up toward her face. Leaning forward, she closed her lips over Dustin and slowly sucked him into her hot mouth.

Dustin didn’t know for sure what was going on as he was tumbled about inside Simone’s mouth. Her powerful tongue moved him about at will, coating him thoroughly with her saliva. Opening her mouth slightly, letting light in in, he could see Elizabeth’s lips approaching, then there were two tongues, swirling, intertwining, he was moved back and forth expertly between their mouths.

When the women broke the kiss, he was back in Simone’s mouth. Leaning forward, she let him slip through her lips into her hand.

Landing in her hand, he immediately wiped the saliva from his face and took in a big breath of fresh air.

“Not too bad for your first real kiss” Elizabeth asked.

He coughed and nodded.

Simone looked at the bed and smiled, Elizabeth nodded and climbed onto it. Moving over to the bed, Simone transferred him over to Elizabeth’s hand and climbed up beside the other woman and lay down. Elizabeth pushed Simone onto her back, setting Dustin on Simone’s firm right breast. Holding eye contact, she lowered her head down, mouth opening to take the rigid left nipple inside. Capturing it, she teased it with her tongue, extracting a noise of delight from Simone, before releasing it.

It was all nearly too much for Dustin, watching the passionate exchange as his young inexperienced mind was overloaded.

Moving her head over to the other breast, Elizabeth brought her tongue down and licked both Dustin and the nipple in a single pass. The next time, she lowered her mouth over top of Simone’s breast and Dustin, sealing him in and using her tongue to stimulate the hard nipple. He wasn’t sure how long he was in her mouth, he felt himself becoming faint.

Removing her mouth, Elizabeth, reached down and took Dustin into her hand before moving closer to the foot of the bed and betwixt Simone’s thighs. Holding him feet first at the opening of Simone’s swollen sex, she eased him into her slowly. He could feel the sleek hot tissue part around him as he was entering her, the silky muscles undulating around him as he was drawn in. Her scent was clean and intoxicating, overwhelming his senses as his body vanished into her passed his knees, then waist, and to his the juncture where his arms met his torso, then Elizabeth was pulling him back out again, agonizingly slowly, before pushing him back. Back and forth she moved him, slowly without urgency. Simone began to rock her hips, trying to capture all of him on each in stroke, yet still Elizabeth tormented the sodden vagina until at once Simone let out a gasp and cry of pleasure as she came, her contractions pulling him deeper inside. Struggle as he might, he could not resist the demands of his sweet prison as the air was being crushed from his lungs as he was pulled in and her secretions poured into him. He felt two fingers grab his left hand and gently he was pulled from the pink vice holding him fast. Reluctantly, Simone’s pussy yielded her prize as Elizabeth pulled Dustin free.

Still holding him by a single hand, Elizabeth lifted him over her face and lowered him down. Catching his legs between her lips, she slurped him into her mouth, lips closing behind him. His whole world was topsy-turvy, up and down were impossible to differentiate until he felt Simone’s tongue and he was passed from one mouth to the other.

When Simone put him back into her hand, she was lying on her stomach between Elizabeth’s parted legs. Bringing him closer to Elizabeth excited sex, Simone held him back a couple of inches, a few feet for him. He was welcomed with her scent, slightly different but no less arousing, heat radiating off the aroused flesh. She brought him close to Elizabeth’s vagina, pointing out the anatomy. “Don’t just go after the clit right away. You’ve got to tease her, titillate her senses until she can’t possibly stand another second,” she said, kissing the labia majora on either side.

“If you are going to please a woman, using your mouth, you need to understand what a woman likes,” she advised, using her free hand to open Elizabeth delicate inner lips. Still slick from Simone’s mouth, she slid him in, feet first until he was in her to his chest. Letting him go and leaving him embedded, she lapped away the swollen prominence of Elizabeth’s pleasure giving button. He could feel the tissue around him tightening as Elizabeth’s pleasure mounted. When she came it was in a rush, cream seeping out all over and around him as she convulsed and clenched with each pulse of ecstasy.

Grinning, Simone moved down and put her lips over Dustin, pulling him free and drawing him back into her mouth, savoring the liquid pleasure he was drenched in. She contemplated for a moment tipping her head back and allowing the lanky youth to slide down her throat and into her stomach, but decided against it, at least for the time being, there were still so many new things to teach him. Opening her mouth, she pushed him out onto Elizabeth’s stomach before moving up and sharing another kiss with her.

“Mmm,” Elizabeth cooed, “That was wonderful.”

Dustin staggered to his feet. He’d lost track of the number of times he himself had climaxed during the union.

Moving onto her side next to Elizabeth, Simone looked down at Dustin, “How was that for a first time?” she asked.

Her voice sounded like it was coming from far away as spots danced before his eyes, he grinned and nodded, then passed out.

John and Charles

Holding his chunks of cookie, John looked over at the door leading down into the cellar. “What do you think?” he asked.

Charles looked and immediately shook his head.

“Dustin and I talked about it, but there could be some big ass spiders down there,” he replied, eyes still wide.

John shuddered, “Ugh, spiders,” he said, visualizing one as big as a large dog. “I wonder if she has mice?” he asked, looking back to the other boy.

Charles sniggered a little, taking small delight in seeing john uncomfortable. “If we could catch one we could ride it,” he said, “Hi-ho Squeaker, away!”

John shook his head. “C’mon, we need to get the hell out of here before one of those chicks comes down here,” he said.

Grabbing as much as they each could carry and still run effectively, the pair headed for the hallway leading back toward the front. Stopping near the table where the shoe lace ladder hung down, John pointed up. “They cut it,” he said.

Charles stopped, wheezing for breath in an effort to keep up with John.

“Do you think they actually got Dustin,” Charles asked, doubling over.

“They got him pinned in the closet, yeah, I think he’s toast,” John said. “There’s no way he can come down that,” he added, shaking his head. “We’ve got no way to warn him.”

“What do you think he wanted the other shoe lace for?” inquired Charles.

John turned, “Fuck if I know what the hell he was plotting.” He shook his head and pointed to the deacon’s bench near the door.

Charles turned, shaking his head as they looked at Elizabeth’s shoes tucked neatly to the side.

“Fuck my life,” John said, “Or Dustin’s I guess.”

“They probably put him in one of those cages,” Charles offered.

John let out a breath. “Dude, you need to rein this shit in, you’re driving me crazy with all your babble. I’m not trying to be an asshole, but seriously. For all we know they stomped on him and he’s with Blake now, I don’t bloody know. He’s our friend and I hope he’s okay. I know you’re worried, now c’mon, there’s a gap under that bench we might be able to squirm under and it’ll allow us to keep watch for the chicks in a bunch of different directions at the same time,” he said.

Charles nodded, doing his best to restrain the emotion he felt threatening to spill out. John walked over, transferring his cookie pieces into one hand and put his free hand on Charles’s shoulder. “It’ll be alright,” he said, wondering inside whether or not his odds of eluding capture might be better without Charles.