- Text Size +

Cyan opened her eyes after a rather good night of sleep. Moving her hands up she rubbed them a little bit, her lips parting as she let out a rather big yawn. “Aaah…Time for another day of practice!” She said to herself rather excitedly. Arms stretching out she got a little confused when she felt fabric along all of her arms. 

“W-Wait…My bed isn’t that much bigger than me.” She started looking around now and took notice of more weird things, like everything in the room being way bigger than she was. “Oh my god…What is going on?!” She yelled to herself, sitting up now and placing her hands on her cheeks.

“Why is everything so big…Or rather, why am I so tiny?” She must have been no bigger than a little doll at this current moment, standing up on her feet she walked over to the edge of her bed, peeking over to see the rather long fall she’d have to endure if she actually fell out of the bed at this size. She kept looking for ways to get down, though in the end she just had to sit down on her pillow and wait for someone to come look for her. 

It took at least an hour before someone decided to show up, in the meantime Cyan had spent the time humming and making up new tones and songs for their band, at least it was a good way to spend it. Soon she heard the door opening however, her tail standing up in excitement and she tried to see who it was. To her luck it was Retoree, the twin-tailed bass-player of their band. Standing up she started waving her arms and yelling out to get her attention. 

“Retoree! I am here! Help meee!” She yelled out, Retoree seeming to ear the tiny girl and trying to see where it came from, though when she took notice of the tiny Cyan standing on her pillow she went wide eyed and her jaw kind of fell off. Gulping she slowly moved closer and closer, soon her gigantic face was right in front of Cyan to stare at her. 

“C-Cyan? Is that really you? You are not some sort of weird talking doll, right?” She asked her, although she did not really expect much of an answer. “Y-Yeah it is really me, I woke up this small.” Cyan said to her bandmate. Standing up and holding out her hands. “Help me?” She asked in a rather adorable way. 

Retoree had to think this through, she’s had a crush on Cyan since the first time they met and this was the best chance to actually spend some time with her alone, and maybe do a couple of interesting things with her. “C-Cyan…I want to help you, but first…” With a gulp she reached out with her hand, wrapping it around Cyan and lifting her up. 

“I want to see.” She stated softly, turning Cyan around a bit and lifting her pajamas some to peek at her panties, her cheeks flushing up even redder of course from the view. Cyan squeaked out and tried pushing her pajamas back down. “H-Hey…W-What are you…Eeep!” She yelped out as Retoree started taking her out from the room and back to her own. 

“I got some other clothes for you…Let me dress you up please.” She said, it was kind of a question although she was not giving Cyan much of a choice considering their differences in size. 

It took a couple of minutes until they were inside of Retoree’s room now, computer screens and noises coming from all over the place. Though she brought Cyan somewhere else in the room instead, a small corner in the room seemed to be dedicated to dolls it seems like. Placing Cyan on the floor next to the dollhouse as she rummaged through a pile of doll clothes. 

“I wonder what to make you wear first…” She thought out loudly, tapping her finger against her cheek for a couple of moments, picking up a bikini first then placing them next to Cyan, grinning she picked her up and started tugging off her clothing, including her panties. 

Cyan tried her best to cover herself up now that she was in the nude, her cheeks flushing up even more and she cried out to Retoree, begging her to let her go and at least give her some more covering clothes. Though Retoree seemed to be way too busy trying to get the bikini on Cyan to actually listen to her begging. “This is gonna look so adorable on you.” She squealed out. 

Retoree was able to put the bikini on Cyan after a little bit of struggling and of course careful attempts, she did not wanna hurt her tiny friend and slight crush after all. Staring at her the tail started wagging around behind her. "C-Cyan...C-Could you meow for me?" She asked her. Cheeks going quite red during the question and her fingers could be felt fiddling around with Cyan's tiny body. 

Cyan was not sure how to respond to such a question, she was still embarrassed to no end from having been stripped out of her pajamas and then forced into a bikini by one of her bandmates. Though seeing the way Retoree looked at her during the question...She just couldn’t resist. Holding up her hands in front of herself she smiled up and let out an adorable little "Nyaa...". 

Retoree almost fell over from the cuteness of this little nyaa from her friend, she stumbled a little bit however and soon found a seat on her own bed. Shifting her legs around a bit and placing Cyan on her lap. "Oooh...T-That was the best thing!" She squealed out with a little bit of stuttering, she tried covering her own embarrassed face now, although she was the one in control. 

After getting over the initial shock of absolute adorableness however, Retoree's own blush kind of faded and turn over into a slight smirk instead. Looking down to the tiny Cyan in her lap she wrapped her hands around her once again, thinking about other fun ideas she could use this girl, something she had seen around on the Internet. "C-Cyan...This is gonna be strange, but you might end up enjoying it too!" She stated before lifting her orange skirt, hovering Cyan over her white panties now. 

"I...I will be putting you in here...Then I have to go to band practice, I'll tell them you had to do something!" She said, pulling out the waistband of her panties now and dropping the squeaking and flailing Cyan inside, the tiny cat-eared girl trapped between the fabric of Retoree's panties and her slit on the inside of the panties. Retoree dropped her skirt back down and patted it out as she stood up, the feeling of Cyan just touching against her pussy was rather nice as well, she had to try her best to not let the others notice. 

With the plan in hand she grabbed her bass and left her room, down to the practice area where she met up with Chuchu and Moa as well. Waving her hand. "Ey..You two ready for some practice?" 

Both girls looked over to Retoree, Chuhu blinking a couple of times however and pointing a finger towards her "Have you seen Cyan? She should have been here by now." Placing a hand again her own cheek she seemed to be pondering where Cyan might have disappeared off to. 

Retoree held up her hand, shaking her head a bit. "Oh she told me she had something to do, she said she'll be here later." Of course an obvious lie, Retoree knew this since Cyan was right there, just busy wiggling around in Retoree's panties at the moment. Cyan had no idea what her friend did want her to do, having never been in such a situation before even when she was at a more normal size. 

Retoree did try to help Cyan out just a bit, whenever the other two were not looking she poked against her panties to force her tiny friend more up against her slit, the lips spreading just a little bit, hopefully Cyan would understand what she actually meant for her to do down there. 

Cyan kind of took the hint now, her cheeks flushing up even more and she closed her eyes as she started licking over the giant pussy lips in front of her, the little cat-eared girl pleasing the larger dog-eared girl. The sounds of the three of them playing could be heard, though with the licks and touches that Cyan did it seemed Retoree had some issues concentrating on what she was playing. Her legs shivering a little bit and she even crossed them. This forcing Cyan further and further inside of her slit. 

Retoree suddenly stopped playing on her bass, her legs squeezed together and her whole body shaking a little bit. Chuchu and Moa looked over to her rather surprised, Chuhu moving in closer. "Are you alright?" Retoree looked up with a little nod. "Y-Yeah...I just need to pee...I'll be back in a short bit!" She stated, placing her bass down on the floor now and running off. 

Of course she had lied once more, she just ran into one of the nearest closets instead, locking the door after her and sitting down on a box. She reached with her hand inside her panties and grabbed onto Cyan's legs, the tiny girl on the inside meeping when she felt the fingers wrap around her legs, though what happened shortly after might have been even worse to the small girl. 

Retoree started moving the girl in and out of her pussy now, pretty much using her tiny form as some sort of dildo, Cyan had no say in this and even if she tried to grab onto the pussy lips around her it did not work at all. It seemed just the tiny movements from before had made the larger girl quite aroused as well, the hand moving Cyan in and out was going rather speedily there and the moans coming from above seemed to be getting more frequent and even louder at times. 

Retoree looked kind of funny from this position however, and she was quite happy no one was actually around to see her, one hand underneath her skirt and in her panties while the other was holding onto her glasses so they did not fall off from the movements her whole body made. 

Cyan had kind of a hard time keeping up with everything going on there, the thrusts that pushed her in and out of the pussy was getting too fast and she was no longer sure when she was fully inside of only halfway inside, her tiny hands grabbing onto the fleshy walls around her, though due to how slippery they were she was not able to hold on for too long. Retoree panting and moaning on the outside and even swaying her body together with the thrusts, arching her back. 

With the amount of fluids that was flooding on the inside it seemed Retoree was getting closer and closer to her orgasm as well. It also seemed she wanted to give Cyan the chance to finish her off as she forced the whole girl inside of her and left her in there ."C-Cyan...Just wiggle and...Please just do that." She said in a cute voice from above, and not wanting to make her friend said, Cyan did exactly that. 

Her tiny form staretd wiggling and moving around inside of the pussy, her hands and feet both pushing and kicking against the drooling pulsating walls on the inside, she was not able to see there, the skirt and panties making sure of that, and of course the fact that she was stuck inside the closed pussy of her friend. 

Cyan ended up removing her bikini, it was just in the way, maybe using her own nude body could help with pleasuring her friend to a proper orgasm as well, hugging herself against one of the walls she pressed and grinded her nude body against it, especially focusing on using her own breasts in there. Surprisingly enough, it actually seemed to be working well, Retoree arched her back once more, pushing her head up against the wall and kind of lifting her butt from the box she was sitting on. 

A louder moan coming out from above now and suddenly a rather large flood of juices began pushing past the little Cyan, the walls squeezing and tightening around her and the juices to help the both of them being released from Retoree's tight pussy. Cyan still wiggling and moving, trying her best not to swallow too much of the fluids either, mostly because it had a rather strange taste that she did not like. 

With the fluids and Cyan ending up in Retoree's panties after the orgasming, and of course some more fluids idly oozing out from the giant pussy above her in kind of an aftermath, Cyan was exhausted from both the heat and the way that she had been used by her friend. Retoree seemed to be quite happy however, she was panting but had a smile on her lips. 

"Ah...C-Cyan...I hope you stay like this for some time. I kind of want to share you with the rest of the band as well, I bet they'll think you're adorable!" She said and giggled just a tad, using a hand she patted against the front of her wet panties, wanting to pet her little friend at the same time. It seemed she was gonna let her stay in there for the day...After changing panties, of course.