- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm wading through the new batch of requests, and I came across this one. Given the subject matter and characters at hand, I must warn you that this is a chapter deserving of the X rating. If you are not prepared to handle X-rated content, I must kindly ask that you go read a different chapter. There's a fluffy one that's just one chapter back, if you're interested. Now that my warning that will change exactly zero opinions is out of the way, on with the show. 

This is also the first continuation chapter, where an old friend will return. Don't worry, they don't detract from the experience of terrible things happening to someone who kinda deserves it.

Light lost herself so much in her enjoyment of being worshipped again that she temporarily forgot the argument. She decided to make up for lost time by cheating again. She picked someone with their back to her, and summoned them to her chamber.

Light was . . . intrigued by the result.

------

Ophelia was shell-shocked by the titan before her. Cold silver eyes gazing from past jet-black eyeliner that contrasted beautifully with snow-pale skin, and equally black hair and robes. This was truly a goddess Ophelia could appreciate. 

Ophelia was the self-described Queen Bitch of the Universe, the leader of her social circle, who occasionally spouted pseudo-feminist jargon in order to break down some of the hotheaded guys who went to her school. She hated just about everything and everyone, and felt that the sheep-lemmings that she was inevitably surrounded by were simply too stupid to appreciate her Gothic charms.

She treated the various guys she broke down like condoms- good for one fuck before tossing away. Although, occasionally, some proved to be good enough bootlickers to get a second or third round. That was neither here nor there, however, and was off-base with her current thoughts.

Yes, Ophelia was the Queen, but this . . . this woman was the Goddess from whom Ophelia derived her divine right to rule over the pathetic fucks she had to deal with. This goddess had given Ophelia the right to taunt the homosexuals that disgusted her into therapy, to break men, to grind anyone who got in her way under her combat boots, and to just have as much fun as humanly possible. Ophelia figuratively made sex toys out of people- the dark goddess before her could do it literally, a feat that Ophelia was admittedly jealous of. 

However, when Ophelia was assaulted by a golden light, damn-near blinding her, she found herself standing in the palm of the other goddess, the California surfer chick stereotype blown up to skyscraper proportions. 

"What the fuck kind of shady shit is this?" Ophelia spat bluntly. 

------

Light identified the young woman in her palm as a high school senior named Ophelia, an egomaniac who had yet to be put in her place as a pathetic human gnat.

However, Light's eyes noticed something far more important- this girl looked a considerable bit like a miniature Dark, which left Light questioning whether she now held her long-lost niece. Then the fact that the defiant natures lined up left the Goddess of Light with a serious aching in her loins.

Light's ego and libido did battle- on the one hand, no human was worthy of sex with her in her divine form; on the other, perhaps the insignificant Goth could provide a kind of sexual relief to Light, clearing her head to win this argument. Libido won with one simple argument- she had eaten humans like grapes before, so using one as a sex toy wasn't exactly breaking much new ground. 

"So," Light mumbled lustily, "the Queen finally meets the Goddess of Light. I hope you're prepared to pay your due."

With that, she snapped the fingers on her free hand, banishing her clothes to the far corners of the room.

------

Daniel groaned at flying into something at high speed, but decided to use the fact that he was no longer being oppressed beneath a sweaty foot to make his escape. His plan was to find Dark and pray that she showed mercy.

Not exactly his best plan, as it entailed being at the mercy of the literal embodiment of darkness, but it was the only one he had.

Daniel made his way across the plain of white leather, moving slowly so as not to cry out in pain and draw attention to himself. He flopped painfully onto the smooth marble floor, and continued. As he made his way out the door, he made his best guess as to the direction of Dark's room and crawled that way.

------

Ophelia shook like a leaf. "You can't be suggesting . . ." she mumbled as Light slowly lowered her down the massive pillar of deeply tanned skin that was her body.

Once she found herself face-to-entrance with Light's appropriately massive vagina, Ophelia went into full swing with the insults. "You're a god, aren't you? You can't seriously expect me to believe that people worshipped a lesbian freak!"

Light tutted from above, sounding nearly gleeful. "Now, usually I'd reserve myself for my divine brothers and sisters, and not deal with a mortal gnat like yourself. However, I do still have needs, and Dark is being such a tease. So, to use your own words, I'm in need of a useless fuck to fuck, and it might as well be you."

With no further fanfare, Ophelia was shoved roughly into Light, followed by a pair of fingers. Her screams were quickly drowned out by Light's rather loud demands to be pleased. 

------

Light could not deny enjoying this. One of those egotistical human dumbasses was now, intentionally or not, causing Light a good deal of sexual pleasure. 

The problem was that it wasn't enough to bring her over the edge.

"FINISH ME OFF, DAMNIT!" Light screamed down at the helpless girl in her vagina, struggling desperately to get that last bit of pleasure. "DO IT OR YOU DIE!

------

Ophelia sobbed in pain. She had been the single most powerful person she knew just this morning. Now she was drowning and being boiled alive inside a pussy that glowed like it was radioactive. Nothing stayed still long enough for her to grab onto, the walls would press into her with limb-snapping force every few seconds, and it just got hotter by the second. The girl just wanted to die at this point.

Her last wish was granted.

The heat reached levels Ophelia simply could not hold up against, and she was boiled alive like a lobster. However, the human body has considerably less structural integrity than the body of a lobster, and the marrow in Ophelia's bones exploded, damaging all of her organs and major muscle groups beyond repair. Eventually, she popped like popcorn, although she had long since died by that point. 

------

Light was considerably sexually frustrated. Not only had this not worked, it only made Light want to just admit to being wrong so that Dark would finally put an end to this deprivation campaign. 

Light growled angrily, not wanting all of her sense of self to evaporate in one day. She would endure!

------

Daniel was lost in a hallway the size of a small country, and it wasn't exactly going to be conducive to his search to ask another deity, as there was always the possibility that they'd hate humans as much as Light. 

Where there is a will, one can find a way.

Chapter End Notes:

GAH.

Okay, next chapter won't be anywhere near this bad, I promise. 

GAH.

10 points to whoever figures out either of the two people behind this chapter.