[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two goddesses have decided that, rather than just let humans get caught up in their fighting, they should decide which of them deserves to be considered the better sibling. 

Problem: neither one intends to play fair.

Please note that I'm no longer accepting requests. 


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Silent Dance
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21587 Read: 102227
Published: July 08 2015 Updated: August 20 2015

1. Introduction to the Goddesses by Silent-One [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (677 words)

2. A Challenge Issued, and of Sam by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] (1276 words)

The first request is in! If you want to make a specific request (it would speed up the process of getting a chapter out for you), I've put a more specific request form in the End Notes.

3. Dark's Fears, and of Joseph by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1209 words)

My second request chapter! I am on fire!

 

 

4. Light's Fury, and of Daniel by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1110 words)

TEN FAILURES IN POSTING THIS CHAPTER, BECAUSE THE DAMNED SYSTEM AUTO-LOGGED ME OUT. MY GOD, I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. 

That said, on with your regularly scheduled chapter. 

5. Dancing With Dark, and of Maria by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1123 words)

Ask and you shall receive- I got three requests within minutes of saying I had none.

6. Light's Lust, and of Ophelia by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] (1141 words)

I'm wading through the new batch of requests, and I came across this one. Given the subject matter and characters at hand, I must warn you that this is a chapter deserving of the X rating. If you are not prepared to handle X-rated content, I must kindly ask that you go read a different chapter. There's a fluffy one that's just one chapter back, if you're interested. Now that my warning that will change exactly zero opinions is out of the way, on with the show. 

This is also the first continuation chapter, where an old friend will return. Don't worry, they don't detract from the experience of terrible things happening to someone who kinda deserves it.

7. Dark's Thoughts, and of Billy by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1192 words)

And now, after the single darkest chapter of "Light and Dark", this request takes me to what will probably be the fluffiest and happiest chapter in this series, because, well . . . very few people seem to like gentle content. It will not get as lighthearted as this chapter for a while. 

Oh, also, to preserve the surprise, I will do each request in the order it was received, meaning that occasionally we will have several chapters centered around one goddess without any breaks to the other. 'Cause that's the way I operate.

On with it!

8. Dark's Secrets, and of Annie by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] (906 words)

I had the day off. Might as well toss you guys a bone and update twice within less than 24 hours.

This request was tricky, because I had to justify one tag in particular that was requested. So I figured I would just go for it, fuck the consequences. 

9. Reversal of Fortune, and of Miranda by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] (1565 words)

I'm really sorry about the delay. A friend of mine offered me cash to test something for him (something I liked so much I really wanna write some fanfic, but I have enough respect for him to wait till his game releases), and well, as I said before, I work for beans. I'm that one girl who you can probably get to go on jackass if I got paid $50.

But I digress.

There's a lot going on in this chapter, and I'm proud to call it my longest single chapter in this series. Might even be my longest on the site, I dunno. To steal a catchphrase, on with the show!

10. Reflection of Light, and of Jonny by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (668 words)

Because I need to give "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" a break, and because I still have slotted requests, I'm updating here.

Besides, something good is coming.

Oh, also, after Chapter 11 goes up, I will no longer be accepting new requests. Mostly because I have been given a very good reason to get this story to its end as quickly as possible, but I still want to give everyone a chance to get their stuff in.

My personal stuff out of the way, there's a chapter to be had!

11. Dark's Power, and of Alexis by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (955 words)

I've come back to finish this, as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" is over.

Let it be known that I am no longer accepting requests, as I have a brand-new project waiting in the wings. It will be part of the "Silent Dance" universe, just like this story and PCKR, so there's no real need to worry.

12. Dark, Aqua, and of Leonardo by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] (1330 words)

This is literally the only requested chapter that required me to introduce a different member of the pantheon than just Light and Dark. This particular reviewer was . . . a bit picky.

Oh, and due to a rather ironic twist, it seems that this story will have the exact same number of chapters as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly", my other recent project. Huh.

13. At Dark's Feet, and of Jonathan by Silent-One [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1622 words)

I've tried to submit this chapter multiple times, so I really apologize at any drops in quality. I retyped this, and might have dropped a word here and there.

 

14. Light at the Coda, and of Felicia and Lori by Silent-One [Reviews - 1] (1656 words)

I had thought about delaying this, because I'm no good at smut and need to get better at writing it.

I had thought about delaying this, because it wasn't requested in the (rather simple) way I requested. 

Then I figured I'd write it as soon as possible, my best revenge being a bad chapter. Now, that's not to say that I will be intentionally making this chapter bad; just be aware that (as the chapters with Ophelia and Miranda showed) I don't do the sexy stuff well. At all.

Having preemptively apologized, I must charge forward and continue on, to steal a catchphrase. 

15. The Crowd Removed, and of Abigail by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1494 words)

This chapter was requested by me. Ergo, I think it's borderline impossible for me to fuck it up.

16. An Argument Resolved: The Grand Finale by Silent-One [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3663 words)

This is the very last chapter of "Light and Dark". This is not to say the Goddesses won't reappear beyond this point, but the argument is over.

Time for some plot threads to be tied, some sex to be had, and a story to be resolved.