- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had the day off. Might as well toss you guys a bone and update twice within less than 24 hours.

This request was tricky, because I had to justify one tag in particular that was requested. So I figured I would just go for it, fuck the consequences. 

Annie definitely preferred the pale-skinned goddess, for more reasons than one- but the biggest and most obvious reason for her choice would have had to have been that the glowing goddess rubbed her the wrong way. Something about her bright smile had unnerved Annie, especially considering that she was supposed to be having an argument with the other deity. 

Curls of black smoke swirled around Annie, and she found herself standing in a different, darker room, in the palm of the pale goddess.

"Ah, Annie," she said cheerily, "I'm glad you voted for me, so I'd like to pay you back somehow."

------

Dark relished in this- she knew exactly what the redhead wanted, and was prepared to offer it.

"I'm sorry," Annie replied, "but you know my name, and you haven't told me yours yet."

Dark lowered Annie to the floor, still enjoying herself. "I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness, Shadow given form, et cetera. You have a bit of a preference for power to be yours, a task surprisingly easy to accomplish with my abilities."

"Your abilities?" Annie responded, mildly confused.

"My abilities," Dark parroted, smirking at the relatively tiny woman and summoning a human-sized duplicate of herself delivering the same expression. 

------

Daniel dragged himself down the hall, mysteriously able to avoid any of the other goddesses, and looked in awe at the sight before him. Where before he had seen a terrifying being of selfish motivations, but now Daniel had to admit that Dark was looking every bit her divine image at the moment, bearing a smile that, while playful, harbored no actual ill will.

Daniel would have smacked himself for his presumptuousness if he could, because he had fallen hard for the Goddess of Darkness despite the myriad of potential problems this could generate. His calm sense of responsibility nearly evaporated with the simple belief that this nightmare could at last be over.

Dark! Dark! I pray that you hear me, and accept my apologies! 

------

Annie watched a momentary flicker of confusion cross Dark's face, but it was over before she could comment. Besides, it wasn't every day one got to play around with a body double of a God on human scale. Before she could enjoy this, however, curls of shadow swirled around her body, and eventually entered through her mouth. 

In a word, she felt bigger.

The miniature Dark seemed to slowly dwindle in size, and the real thing no longer was so massive as to be intimidating. 

Once she regained the ability to speak, Annie laughed. "I feel . . . awesome. You can grow people?"

Dark, now standing eye-to-eye with the redhead, shrugged. "Only one at a time, because it takes a good amount of my power to make a human as strong as a deity- in fact, if I were to try to make you any bigger than me, I might not have enough concentration left to maintain my clothing- but, yes, I can."

Annie grinned wickedly. "And you left me a human-sized version of you to play with?" She began realizing what the plan was. "You shouldn't have."

Without warning, Annie lifted her bare foot over the mini-Dark and knocked her over. "Whoops," she grinned, clearly enjoying her divine stature.

Dark slowly got Annie to sit down, to which the redhead wondered what the point of growing her was if she'd be stuck seated. That was, until the mini-Dark rushed over to give Annie's foot a solid rub.

------

Dark admitted that, sometimes, it felt fantastic to be the one working for someone else's pleasure, just as much as simply being pleased. While Annie had yet to question why she could so much as feel the human-sized Dark doppelganger's ministrations at her size, the truth of the matter was that Dark was simply using the power that was maintaining Annie's temporarily godlike stature to simply set off the nerve endings that were relevant. If she had wanted to, Dark could have just instantly overloaded the nerve endings in a more pleasurable body part, but she knew that, to Annie, the feeling of being dominant in the situation was what made the pleasure worthwhile. 

In fact, even though the redhead had been thoroughly enjoying an impossibly good foot massage, Annie still felt the need to slowly lower her foot over mini-Dark's body, pinning the far smaller being as a show of her power. Dark put a dedicated part of her mind into ensuring that Annie felt a tickle of mini-Dark's struggles to lift the soft weight. Dark also thoroughly enjoyed the part of her mind that was currently controlling said helpless double, as Annie did have considerably nice feet- the girl apparently took some effort to maintain them.

So, in the end, Dark was one happy goddess, although the little twinge in the back of her head was starting to annoy her.

------

Daniel was exasperated and so very tired. He had crawled for miles across marble with most of his body beaten and broken, and none of his attempts at prayer had accomplished anything. 

He made his way over to Dark's foot and laid a single kiss on it before blacking out.

------

Dark gasped, cutting off her focus to keeping Annie huge. The redhead dwindled back down to human size, her foot still resting on mini-Dark's face.

She didn't know what that had been, but she wanted more of it, and soon.

Chapter End Notes:

So very tired . . .

 

10 Points, yadda.