- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the very last chapter of "Light and Dark". This is not to say the Goddesses won't reappear beyond this point, but the argument is over.

Time for some plot threads to be tied, some sex to be had, and a story to be resolved. 

Light grinned, satisfied with herself.

"I've won, haven't I?" Light asked softly. "There were seven of you, and I have four." She looked nearly giddy.

"I won! I WON!" Light laughed like mad. "Dark lost, which means I am finally getting to release!" She held the spent Felicia to her face. "Four centuries," she breathed, getting the tiny dark-skinned girl to flinch at her mouth's approach. "It's been four centuries since I got to cum. Can your puny mortal mind even understand how long that is? How . . . frustrated one might get, unable to get the release they need?" Light sighed. "No, it can't. I'll spare you the trouble of hurting your little brain."

Jonny, still mostly blind from the repeated blasts of bright light he had had to endure, nodded in Light's general direction. "That'd have to be hard. Go on, go get Dark. Screw her sideways."

Lori nodded her agreement, having been shifted to Light's other nipple since Felicia had stopped being responsive. Even Sam, from his highly comfortable spot beneath Light's foot, placed a rather forceful kiss on the flesh pinning him to the leather, as if to confirm his assent.

Suitably confident, Light dispelled her duplicate, and brought her humans with her back to the hall.

---------

Jonathan and Miranda had agreed to each massage one of Dark's pale feet (the latter only after Annie's sexual stamina had finally given out). While Miranda felt it best to do her work pinned firmly beneath the foot flesh, pledging the rest of her life in worship, Jonathan sat calmly between Dark's toes, putting his body into rubbing the flesh while his mind was engaged in a conversation with the deity.

"So, how many of you are there?" Jonathan asked, having heard about Aqua from one of Dark's other supporters.

"Nine, in total," Dark sighed, feeling Joseph's attentions to the back of her neck starting to wane. "There were ten, but Magia is . . . gone. Myself, Light, Aqua, Judgement, Nature, Zephyr, Youth, Innovation, and Moderation are what remains." Hearing Jonathan's silent cue to continue, she wiggled her toes in his face, indicating that he should move on to the next one.

"Aqua rules all water, from the vast oceans to your tears, in all three of water's forms. And, that superstition among sailors that there must always be untouched alcohol on board comes from the fact that Aqua has saved doomed ships if they could give her a good buzz. Cursed alcoholic," Dark finished with a mutter.

"You probably know Judgement more as Wrath," Dark continued. "She is judge and jury in the afterlife for you humans- as such, all your moral standards are irrelevant, because unless they match up with Judgement's, you'll be condemned to the worst possible tortures her twisted mind can conceive. However, she does stick by her principles, and those who manage to meet her standards are given lavish rewards to enjoy, or are given another shot at life. So you know, Judgement hates parting with souls she's already collected, but will do so if Light or I intervenes, or if she loses a bet. She's been cheated out if collecting certain souls over and over again, simply due to chance and the quick thinking to make a bet."

Dark sighed, as if she didn't like this particular sibling. "Nature is responsible for every animal, plant, fungus, and bacterium you could ever study. While, yes, natural selection can run its course without Nature's direct input, there are situations where she gave . . . guidance. I am responsible for wolves," Dark said proudly, "because Nature owed me a favor. What makes it so she and I don't see eye-to-eye, however, is her crushes. She'll find some human attractive, then ask around until she finds out exactly what they like, before using her impressively honed shapeshifting abilities to make them fall in love with her in return- and she has shown no honor code as to what happens when she gets over her crush."

Dark cooed, as Jonathan and Miranda had each managed to find sensitive areas on her feet. "Then we have Zephyr. God of Wind, single biggest ego in relation to what he does. He pushes air around. I could do his job, no problem. But no, I'm stuck making shadows that scare everyone." Joseph went to comment from behind Dark's head, but she silenced him before he could speak with a quick finger. "I know you love me, but I scared you at first. Call me anything but stupid."

"Youth," Dark continued slowly, "is something else entirely. I can't remember which gender Youth is, because of how often the little one shifts between the two- and, before you ask, I can use a male form, but I prefer not to. I scare people enough already," Dark added, cutting off Jonathan's question before he could ask it. "Youth is the Defender of Children, Creator and Preserver of Innocence, and so on. If it were up to Youth, humanity would be nothing but children."

"Lastly, we have Innovation and Moderation, two gods that are rarely seen separate," Dark continued. "Innovation is humanity's muse- every talented artist, every skilled musician, every genius inventor was simply favored by Innovation. Moderation, on the other hand, is the domestic type. He wants compromise, calm families, and medium everything. I must admit that I know very little about them, although there was that one time that they forced themselves upon me when I was in my mortal disguise. That was a nightmare," Dark half-giggled.

Just as Dark finished recounting the other deities, Miranda's words from beneath the Shadow Goddess's foot became clear enough to understand. 

"I will worship you for as long as I live," Miranda panted, having worn herself down by trying to hold up a foot that weighed more than she did. "I thank you for this opportunity, my Goddess Dark. You've given me everything I could ever ask for, and should you need a priestess I will take up the job within moments."

Dark, for her part, said nothing, but mildly twisted her foot to one side, turning Miranda's worshipful speech into a series of unintelligible grunts and moans. 

It was at that moment that Aqua walked in, Leonardo in hand. "This one is fantastic- what are you doing?"

Dark smiled at her sister, and Aqua visibly melted a bit. "Waiting for you, dear sister. I made an agreement with Light, and I believe I might have won. However, to do so, I'd need him back, at least temporarily."

"On top of that whole 'whoever can hold out longer tops for the next millennium' thing you have going on? I don't envy either of you, you incestuous freaks," Aqua laughed.

"May I remind you that not only have we both slept with you- at your urging- but you also bore Zephyr's child at one point, so your insult rights regarding incest have been revoked," Dark replied. However, as the gears in her head turned further, something clicked. "Is that what the argument had been about?" Dark laughed, relief spreading through her features.

"You honestly didn't remember?" Aqua giggled lightly, as if she was laughing simply because Dark was.

"I'd been so busy . . . it just slipped my mind what we'd been arguing about, only that it meant we couldn't sleep together," Dark replied, still smiling. 

Most people in the room began laughing, with the notable exceptions of Annie (who'd been just barely woken by the noise) and Billy (who didn't get the joke).

"Go get her," Joseph encouraged from behind Dark's head. "You've earned it. And, since you won, you'd better be taking the lead," he added, half-joking.

Dark got up, and looked around at the fantastic people she'd had the pleasure of speaking with. "Anyone have anything to add?" Dark asked, her fingers together.

"One last thing, ma'am," Daniel said, surprisingly calmly for a man with a broken leg. "I feel I should apologize for my snap judgement of you. I went first to Light, because I had assumed you were untrustworthy and haughty. I've been proven wrong, of course."

Dark's smile grew softer. "No need to apologize, Sergeant. I've been feared and hated for about as long as I can remember. So long as you've learned that I'm a Goddess worth praying to every now and again, I'm fine. After all, that is the only way I know that someone out there wants my help, and cares about my opinion. Worship if you wish, give sacrifices if you think I deserve them, but at the very least pray to me every month or so." She closed her eyes and grinned, finally giving an honest, toothy smile. "I think I've earned that much."

With that, Dark snapped her fingers, causing her shadowy duplicate to go up in a puff of black smoke, and bringing herself and her humans to the hall.

---------

Light counted her own humans- Sam, Jonny, Felicia, and Lori. Four.

She then counted Dark's humans- Joseph, Marie (who was currently begging to return to her pendant, as she didn't want to go back home), Billy  (who hid his face behind Joseph's leg, frightened of Light), Daniel (who was trying to awkwardly balance on a crutch of shadow), Annie, Miranda (who Light was startled to note seemed legitimately reverent), Alexis (who literally smelled like shit), Jonathan, Leonardo (who, like Marie, was begging to not be sent home), and Abigail (who was also begging to stay). Ten.

Dark had ten humans willingly supporting her. Light burned with anger and shame. This was it- Dark had won, and Light was going to spend another four centuries sexually frustrated. The radiant Goddess nearly began to cry.

Suddenly, a voice spoke up- Leonardo. "It's alright, Light," he said, surprising everyone in the room. "I'm sure Dark being on top isn't so bad."

Light froze. Had he said Dark being on top? Did that mean . . . She struggled to remember what had been said. It all clicked into place- the winner of this little argument would be the dominant partner for the next millennium. 

Light had been guaranteed one thousand years of fantastic sex either way, although now she had to do whatever Dark asked. Light cried tears of joy, and fell to her knees- she was fully prepared to beg.

"Can my punishment start immediately, Goddess of Shadows?" Light asked, trying to sound like a sniveling human.

In reply, Dark snapped her fingers, returning the humans to Earth. 

---------

Sam bolted upright. "What a dream," he murmured- until he realized he really was covered in sweat, that most definitely wasn't his. "What a night," he amended.

---------

Joseph found himself standing back in front of the widow that he lived next door to. She commented on how good he looked, but it was just disappointing after a daydream like the one he had had.

"Do I smell cologne on you? Oh, Joseph!" She cried.

Joseph smelled himself, confused.

Carne asada. Chili. Chocolate. Cigarette smoke. 

Dark.

---------

Daniel immediately fell to the ground, his leg crumpling underneath him. A light flicked on.

"Sergeant Knight? Sarge, you okay?" A voice asked.

"I'm alright," Daniel reassured. "Just get me a splint."

---------

Marie found herself back at the dance. 

After a daydream like that, she felt far more confident, and simply yanked on the arm of a girl she spied by the punch bowl, taking her into a waltz.

At the end of the night, she noticed a card stuck to the back of her dress-

Here's the phone number I usually use when I'm on Earth. Call me sometime. -Dark

Marie committed that phone number to memory, and made sure to call it daily.

---------

Billy sat up in bed. The room was dark, but that didn't scare him.

It comforted him.

Dark was here with him, watching him and keeping him safe, just like Mom and Dad.

Billy went back to bed happily.

---------

Annie found herself standing in front of her bedroom mirror. 

"I shouldn't daydream like that," she muttered. "Now I need to change."

When she took a step, however, her foot made the carpet squish slightly. Miranda's saliva still graced her sole.

Annie immediately abandoned her plans for the day, looking up the ravenette on her laptop. 

---------

Miranda found herself standing back in front of a crowd of rowdy nine-year-olds and sighed. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this teaching thing. She got so bored she had had anextremely wet daydream in front of her class. 

She could even still taste the distinctive flavor of foot sweat.

Daydream or not, Miranda decided, it couldn't hurt to pray to the Goddess of Darkness, anyway. Maybe ask her where Annie lived.

Miranda planned to do just that . . . after she got her students to settle down and actually read.

---------

Jonny found himself back home, staring at the ceiling. 

He had been waiting for the right moment to call Maddie.

Perhaps . . . every moment was the right moment. 

His daydream about the Goddess of Light in the back of his mind, he began dialing. 

---------

Alexis was, unfortunately, at work when she realized she stank of shit.

She was excused to go home, and considered everything that had happened in her daydream. 

It was impossible, unbelievable . . . and yet, why could she still smell the evidence?

At a red light, Alexis put her hands together and closed her eyes. "Thank you, Goddess of Darkness, for the honor of a moment up your ass,"

She opened her eyes before the light turned green.

---------

Jonathan was used to supernatural events by now.

He sat up, considering what he had learned from Dark.

And what Dark meant for his future. 

---------

Leonardo found himself back on Aqua's soap dish.

Tied to him was a note from Dark, this time in English. 

"Thanks!"

---------

Felicia and Lori found themselves in Felicia's bedroom, looking at one another awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry I-" Lori began.

"You had no choice," Felicia interrupted. "Just, please . . . never tell anyone about that."

"What if I told you . . . I kinda liked it?" Lori asked, wringing her hands in fear.

Felicia considered everything that had happened, and blushed beet red. "I won't . . . date you or anything . . . but you should be good at giving oral for when you do find a girlfriend."

Lori smiled brightly, and hugged her dark-skinned friend. "Thank you! Thank you, thank you!"

"My boyfriend always did want a three-way," Felicia sighed.

---------

Abigail stirred, picking herself up from where she had napped during her break in the back room of the store where she worked.

"Now that's what I call a wet dream," she muttered, recalling everything she had experienced. 

"Whoa, someone got lucky back here," one of the stock boys laughed. "You can smell pussy for miles!"

Abigail sheepishly realized he was right- until she realized that there was . . . something in her hair.

"It was real," Abigail sighed, elated.

---------

Dark stood over her twin, grinning. "If we're gonna do a worship roleplay, I want you to commit. Your human form. Now."

Light looked up at Dark and nodded, slowly dwindling away to the same size as the humans that had just left the room. Within moments, the Goddess of Light had been replaced by a dark-skinned blonde human girl, with eyes so green they were nearly yellow.

"My Goddess," Light shouted, feeling even more overwhelming feelings for her sister at this size, "I offer as tribute my body, now yours to do with as you please!"

Dark struggled to maintain an impersonal demeanor like she usually had, instead looking mildly amused. "So, a mortal feels audacious enough to offer herself as tribute? I might as well sample what I've been offered."

Dark's fingers reached down to the floor and lifted Light to her face. She slowed her ascent when it looked like tiny Light might be on the verge of throwing up, and eventually had a human it was increasingly difficult to call her sister in her palm, before her face. "Lie down. Legs and arms spread."

Light complied eagerly. Soon, she was in position for . . . whatever Dark intended.

"My sister Magia designed humans after us gods- I find your clothing . . . presumptuous." With those words and a snap of her free hand's fingers, Light was suddenly nude.

With that, Dark's tongue slithered from her mouth and slid over Light's body, causing the girl to shudder in pleasure. "You enjoy my sampling you?" Dark asked, sounding more intrigued than anything. 

Light nodded vigorously, writhing in Dark's palm.

"Let us see if that changes your taste," Dark chuckled, running her tongue over Light's body again, before it degenerated to the Goddess of Darkness effectively slathering the girl and her own palm in her own saliva. She continued this until the puny body in her hand squeaked in pleasure, and she could taste Light's release. Dark decided that, much like wine, Light's cum tasted considerably better if allowed to age a bit.

"You've gone and acted so sexually," Dark said, channeling Judgement's anger, "that you've gotten ME aroused. Fix the problem you've caused."

Before Light could regain enough of her senses to ask a question, Dark simply shoved Light as deep inside her vaginal canal as the girl could go.

Light, for her part, found Dark's insides to be a haven of hedonistic pleasure, and shoved enough at the soft flesh to reconfigure her body in a way that she could masturbate in the fantastically tight love tunnel. She writhed, both to please Dark and to express her own body's singing pleasure. 

Dark was on a euphoric high, at both the concept of using her sister in her helpless mortal form for her own sexual desires and the raw pleasure the girl was evoking. She let out screams and gasps of sexual thrill, and her eventual orgasm was all the sweeter when Light's mortal body exited her, coughing and sputtering. 

"C- can I be a goddess again, Mistress of Shadows?" Light asked, having trouble speaking properly. The longer she was in her mortal form, the more vulnerable she felt. While she trusted herself around Dark, there was always the possibility that another deity would interrupt. 

"You can be a deity . . ." Dark said grumpily, unwilling to relinquish her power over Light so quickly, "if you relinquish your mortal body to me, first," she finished, having come up with something. 

"E- excuse me, Goddess? What do you mean by that?" Light asked softly, losing her nerve in the face of Dark being mischievous. 

With her free hand, Dark pointed into her mouth. "You are tribute. Feed me, and I may give you godhood." Dark allowed her tongue to loll out of her mouth, making a red carpet for Light to cross into the shadowy abyss.

Light gulped. For a minute, she felt mortal. She felt that if she entered that gurgling cave of dripping saliva, she would never return. Dark terrified her. Then, she managed to remind herself that she was immortal. She WOULD get out. Thus, what had been terrifying immediately became hot. With reckless abandon, she rushed into Dark's mouth.

Dark felt Light's scrambling steps on her tongue, and retracted her tongue into her mouth. She sampled her sister's delectable flavor for a while before swallowing. Light delivered fluttering punches and kicks all the way down into Dark's stomach, and Dark left her there for a while, relishing the sensation- no wonder Light ate humans!

However, Dark couldn't exactly feel Light's wonderful struggles in her stomach and still fuck her senseless simultaneously . . . could she?

---------

Light knew that it felt amazing when a human she swallowed fought her on the way down, so she gave Dark the sensation she'd been missing out on. However, it wasn't very comfortable in Dark's stomach, and she quickly began pounding harder in a very real attempt to be set free, as she realized with horror that she couldn't access her godly powers in here.

So long as Dark didn't let her out, Light really was mortal.

Suddenly, she heard a gulp from above. What was Dark eating now? Had Light been left in here to die?

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Dark's voice. "I swallowed myself, too! We're gonna fuck inside my stomach! How sexy is that?!"

Light had to admit, had this been her idea, she'd be saying the same thing. "Very," Light said. "But I'm mortal right now! Are you sure that this is a good idea?"

Dark sounded disappointed. "If you really think-"

Light couldn't take it. "Fine, but make it fast. I don't feel like becoming a part of your body any time soon."

With that, she felt Dark's hands groping her and running fingers across her body, felt her lips lock on to Light's own, felt all these things- amplified by the fact that she was entirely sightless. 

---------

Dark panted heavily. Her duplicate getting Light to orgasm repeatedly, plus the sensation of the two tiny women fluttering against the wall of her stomach, was too much to bear, and she began playing with herself. 

"Light . . . have you any idea what you do to me?" Dark gasped.

However, eventually the orgasmic high faded, and she felt Light and herself settle down in her stomach. Before the organ could attempt to claim the tiny women as food, she snapped her fingers, teleporting Light free.

Surprisingly, Light did not immediately return to her godly stature, and merely cuddled against Dark's breast.

"I've . . . never been happier," Light murmured.

"You still have a thousand years of this to go," Dark teased.

After a moment, Light asked a question that made Dark's heart soar.

"Only a thousand years?"

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end, and I thank everyone. The reviewers, the requesters, and my series partner, TheChoreographer, for giving me the kick to write this at turbo speed.

If you want to see the continued adventures of Light, Dark, and the rest of the pantheon, they will return for later "Silent Dance" stories, so keep up on the series.

If you want the requested characters to return, though, I do not own them, and I suggest you write the fanfic yourself. 

All that said, so long for now. 

To steal a catchphrase: And finito!