- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was requested by me. Ergo, I think it's borderline impossible for me to fuck it up.

Dark placed Jonathan on the same table as Joseph and Billy, satisfied with herself. There were nine total humans on her side now- three on a table, two in the corner, one on the floor, one around her neck, one currently enjoying Aqua's company, and one deep inside her rectum, that Dark was using her divine power to prevent from being digested.

Dark realized that a tie would only extend the argument- she had to win. She needed ten of eighteen. Good thing there was one human left in the hall.

Dark snapped her fingers.

---------

Abigail had been fearful of the situation at first. She was somewhere completely unfamiliar, surrounded by strangers, with two utterly titanic women flanking her.

However, as time passed, the gleeful lesbian looked between the dual goddesses with increasing arousal. With no girlfriend at home, no money to have Internet with which to watch porn, and zero luck with one-night stands, Abigail was an absurdly sexually frustrated young woman. These were goddesses- ideals of female beauty made manifest. The math does itself. 

As her gaze shifted back and forth, she found the decision increasingly more difficult to make.

On the one hand, she essentially had what she was hoping fulfilled most of the lesbian vampire tropes- skin paler than any living person could achieve, hair so dark it didn't even shimmer, a flowing black robe that sensually hugged the elegant curves it covered, classical black sandals that hugged the titan's calves in a disturbingly alluring way, lips locked in an aloof frown, and eyes that gleamed a definitively lunar silver. Abigail could only let her imagination run free from her in imagining what a dark goddess such as this would do with a suitably worshipful lesbian. 

On the other hand, there was the ultimate culmination of the California girl- a deep tan betraying tons of time spent in sunlight, hair a radiant gold that nearly suggested it WAS sunlight, a white silk robe that clung gorgeously to the ample body beneath, white leather sandals that were the perfect counterpart to the black ones the other wore (which did the same things to Abigail), a smile betraying a mischievous thought or ten, and eyes that perfectly encapsulated why people love gold. Abigail, for her part, hoped beyond hope that this radiant beauty also had the stereotypical Cali girl sex drive.

Abigail could not for the life of her make up her mind- which was why she gladly accepted it being made up for her, as shadowy smoke curled its way around the young woman, dissipating only when she was standing in the shadow goddess's pale palm. 

"I an Dark," she said confidently, "Goddess of Darkness, and embodiment of shadows."

"A- Abigail. My name's Abigail," she said, a stammering mess at being so close to the sexy titan. 

"I know," Dark said, her lips curling into a smirk that sent yet another wave of arousal through Abigail's body. "I know all that happens in darkness. I also know what you're thinking right now."

"I- I- I- I-" Abigail locked into a stutter, dropping to her knees and kowtowing to Dark.

"I'm not angry," Dark drawled seductively. "I am truly glad you appreciate my beauty so much . . . and I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding my sister."

Abigail gulped, still unwilling to face Dark- the blush on her face was slowly spreading all over her body, and she didn't trust herself to speak like a human being instead of a broken record. 

"In fact, that's why you're here," Dark continued. "Light has been avoiding contact with me, and I've been lusting for her just as you are for me. If I win this little argument, there is a good chance that I will be able to get exactly what I want."

Abigail whimpered at the thought of the sister goddesses fucking, and there was no recapturing her imagination now- that thing was gone and was never coming back. 

Dark was nearly pretending she didn't know of Abigail's problem, but even in her state she could hear a teasing lilt in the goddess's voice. "So, I think I'll give you something you want in return for your vote-"

"Done!" Abigail yelled, running full-tilt from Dark's palm and leaping down, taking advantage of her local long-jump record to make the jump into Dark's cleavage. However, she didn't make it all the way to the area flush with Dark's chest where the pendant lay, instead slipping through the soft, pale titflesh almost immediately. 

---------

Dark had to admit that she hadn't expected this. Abigail was sliding between her breasts and, due to Dark lacking a bra, there was nothing stopping her fall from continuing. 

As Abigail fell, Dark was slowly overwhelmed by the desperate lesbian kissing and licking her skin like mad, and Abigail herself had begun to grind herself against Dark's body in an attempt to satisfy her own sexual frustration. 

Dark barely realized that there was nothing to prevent Abigail from dying on impact with the floor, so she quickly conjured herself a pair of panties from her shadows and held them open in front.

Dark realized far too late what this would mean, and found her divine consciousness being overpowered once again by the rush of power that being worshipped provided, this time being accompanied by actual physical sexual stimulation as Abigail continued her mad quest to run her tongue into uselessness licking Dark's body.

The Shadow Goddess simply lost control. She allowed the waistband of her shadowy undergarments to snap shut, entombing Abigail in her divine vagina. 

---------

Abigail writhed about, finding that Dark's insides somehow managed to be constantly tight around her body- erotic, yes, but it came with the unfortunate drawback that Abigail simply could not move her arms from their position locked above her head.

The young woman thrashed viciously, trying to do anything in her power- anything at all- that might set her arms free. However, every time she obtained the slightest bit of wiggle room, the muscles around her guided her body deeper and deeper into Dark's anatomy. In addition, it started becoming rather difficult to breathe, as a thick fluid began flowing all over Abigail's body- one her nose, at least, recognized as sex.

Abigail was finding that a wet dream minus certain elements could quickly become a nightmare, as she was without air, room to move, or even a way to satisfy herself. What made it even worse was that she could hear Dark panting in pleasure above her, a sound that only further sexually frustrated her.

---------

Dark was in bliss.

Thanks to a bet she had won with Nature, her pussy was guaranteed to always be tight- something that came in handy when you slept around with humans as often as Dark did. As such, Abigail was guaranteed to always be in contact with her inner walls, which drove the deity to higher and higher pinnacles of raw pleasure. More and more divine energy poured forth, surrounding Dark in a maelstrom of shadow that prevented light, sound, and even solid objects from reaching Dark now. All that mattered was Dark and the squirming, worshipful human making her insides sing.

However, Dark had a quiet, absolutely tiny voice in the back of her mind: "What about Abigail's pleasure? What about Abigail's reward? You're never this selfish!"

She connected herself to Abigail's mind, and gave the girl her ultimate reward- a mini-Dark to help her finally release.

Dark's mind was in two places simultaneously- aggressively fucking Abigail into submission, and clenching her inner muscles with reckless abandon to achieve maximum release from herself and Abigail moving about inside her. 

Mini-Dark heard Abigail's orgasmic scream, which drove the actual, original Dark to hers. However, one last directive remained from Dark's compassionate side:

"Abigail must survive."

---------

Abigail's head was swimming. It was dark as night, she was all wet, and she smelled like cum. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together- she had passed out masturbating in the shower, and the lights had gone out somehow. Had she paid her electric bill? She couldn't remember. 

She heard a voice: "Was it good for you?" The voice asked this with more than a hint of mischief.

A female voice.

Abigail smelled like sex.

The lesbian leapt for joy, but kept her voice as calm as she could. "It was fucking fantastic!"

"I should hope so," the voice said. "I have a reputation to uphold, after all. There is no one- man, woman, god, or goddess- I have been unable to satisfy."

"God? Goddess?" Abigail was confused. Then it all returned to her- being taken into the hall with Light and Dark, jumping into Dark's cleavage, sliding down her body, pleasing the Goddess from the inside, having a mini-Dark please her . . . "Holy shit."

"Do I have your vote?" Dark asked softly. 

"Yeah," Abigail laughed. "Give Light your all."

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, previous requesters- the creative minds who got me to write everyone from Sam in Chapter 2 to Felicia and Lori in Chapter 14- I have a surprise for you. 

You're all allowed your shot to reappear, with the notable exception of Ophelia.

You want your character to wish Light or Dark luck? One last bit of fetishtastic goodness before my surprise in the finale? Maybe a conversation with someone else on your Goddess's side? Make that request in the next day. I will not upload tomorrow, to give time for these repeat requesrs. Email me as soon as possible if you want your character to get more than a passing mention.

See you guys . . . then. (To steal a catchphrase)