- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had thought about delaying this, because I'm no good at smut and need to get better at writing it.

I had thought about delaying this, because it wasn't requested in the (rather simple) way I requested. 

Then I figured I'd write it as soon as possible, my best revenge being a bad chapter. Now, that's not to say that I will be intentionally making this chapter bad; just be aware that (as the chapters with Ophelia and Miranda showed) I don't do the sexy stuff well. At all.

Having preemptively apologized, I must charge forward and continue on, to steal a catchphrase. 

Light gnashed her teeth, enjoying the rather subtle torment of firing off beams of painfully bright light where Dark would normally provide reprieve, leaving the presumptuous human in her palm writhing in pain.

Then, it came to her that this was wasting time- she had an argument to win against Dark, and only had two humans with her. 

How many had they started with? Nine? With two dead, that made seven . . . which meant that Light merely needed two more humans to win. Given that a pair of them were clutching one another closely, Light didn't have to think hard as to how to win easily.

---------

Felicia clutched Lori close. Her best friend had always been there, through thick and thin, and while the Latina knew on some level that the redhead was simply not big enough to protect her from either of the titanic women, it certainly couldn't hurt.

One of them was smiling, in that way that told you that they were thinking about the best way to fuck you over- Felicia knew, because she'd smiled the exact same way over and over throughout her high school career. 

The other had this very serious, absolutely terrifying expression of deep thought. Felicia had watched those documentaries on school shootings, and those kids all seemed to look the same way.

And then there was the fact that they were both completely, utterly gigantic, meaning that even if she fought back with all her might, she'd be unable to resist anything these two did to her. And she was expected to CHOOSE?

The thought made her sick.

Then again, she didn't need the thought, as she was surrounded with a bright golden light. Suddenly, she and Lori were reminded of just how small they were, as they stood in the blonde's palm.

"Aren't you two just adorable?" The supersized woman asked, smiling that terrifying smile. "Felicia, Lori, my name is Light. I am the Goddess of Light. And, as a goddess, my orders are absolute."

Felicia felt Lori shiver against her, and mirrored the sentiment. Everything about this was utterly terrifying.

"And, Lori, I order you to eat out your little friend, here," Light said, grinning. 

---------

Lori's jaw dropped. In the span of about four seconds, this had gone from complete nightmare to wet dream.

The bisexual redhead had often fantasized about her best friend- because, seriously, if you didn't, you just didn't like girls- but had known, deep down, that Felicia was dyed-in-the-wool, ruler straight, and homophobic besides. Lori stole glances from time to time, that she couldn't help, but had always accepted that a date with Felicia was out of the question, let alone sex. The closest Lori would ever get to sleeping with Felicia would be literally sleeping with her.

And yet, here was an opportunity, literal divine intervention from the Goddess of Light, providing an open door. Lori had decided she would figure out exactly how to pray to this Goddess later, and maybe build a shrine.

However, with a glance at Felicia, Lori's heart plummeted. She wasn't gladly going through with it, or even sadly acquiescing in a way that Lori could salvage as doing it out of fear. She trembled with rage. 

"What the fuck is your problem? Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Felicia asked angrily.

"I am Light, Goddess of Light, and the being that will end your life and leave you to Judgement should you disobey," Light replied, displaying that she was also the Goddess of "do not fuck with me" stares.

With a glance and a blast of searing hot light, Felicia and Lori were now nude. Lori silently applauded Felicia's boyfriend- where Felicia claimed disappointment that he could last only a minute with her, Lori was now able to see that that was quite the accomplishment. Trying desperately not to eye Felicia like a piece of meat, Lori quietly said, "Maybe we should just do as she says. I kinda don't want to die today."

Felicia turned to her, rage slowly melting into sympathy. She quickly looked back up at Light. "If you weren't holding my friend hostage, this would still be going. But, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Lori got hurt, so . . ." She laid back in Light's hand, tears slowly welling up in her eyes. "Go on, Lori," she said, her voice a breaking whisper.

The mood was now thoroughly killed. Lori couldn't enjoy this- she felt like she'd be raping Felicia, not pleasing her. However, there was no turning back now. She lowered her face between her mocha-colored friend's thighs, taking in the view of the expertly maintained pussy before her- not a single hair in sight. Lori was admittedly turned on, but it only made her feel worse.

Without further fanfare, she extended her tongue, enjoying the girl's taste more than she felt she should have.

---------

Light had no intention of killing these girls. As long as they lived, Light would win, four to three. But she couldn't tell them that. Rather, she would let them believe their death was imminent, make them fuck.

In fact, these two girls would be Light's way of keeping herself in the mood for when Dark inevitably lost at this point. The pale Lori would get her pathetic tongue to please the darker Felicia, just as pale Dark would have her face pleasing Light's dark-skinned body.

While Lori resembled Judgement more than Dark, Light made do with what she had. Had Ophelia survived her journey into Light's sexual orifice, she'd be the one bringing Felicia to climax, and the idea of getting two homophobic girls to sexually pleasure one another was a rush of power to Light's head, she had to make do with what she had.

But what she would not abide by was this . . . travesty.

Lori was unexpectedly sloppy in her ministrations, leaving Felicia crying increasingly loudly in self-pitying despair. Rather than the fantastic show Light had expected to see, she got a scene that was utterly pathetic, that would not turn anyone on.

Light groaned, and banished her clothing away again, taking advantage of her divine abilities to recline to a position halfway between sitting up and lying down in midair. "No, you idiot girls, it's like this." With that, she lifted Lori to place her on her already-erect nipple, and took the crying Felicia into her hand. She used three fingers to hold the girl, legs spread as wide as her ligaments would permit without tearing, upside down in front of her face. 

Light's massive tongue snaked its way free of Light's mouth, and gave the human a lick from her face to her groin, and the crying increased in intensity. Until, that is, Light did it again, and again, and again . . .

---------

Felicia's head was spinning, and not merely from being high up and upside down, a combination of two of her worst fears.

She was being raped by a tongue. A fucking tongue, which was several times the length of her entire body. And the worst part was that her traitorous body was enjoying it. 

At least when Lori had been doing it, it was her best friend's tongue which, while inexperienced, had a reason to be pleasant- Felicia had always wanted to exercise more power over the beautiful redhead, who never had to go to much effort to attract guys, yet would only date if Felicia herself was currently dating someone better looking.

Felicia had cried because a friend that loyal had been forced to do something disgusting just to stay alive. Felicia had to admit that she enjoyed the feeling of Lori's long tongue playing with her insides, but would never do so out loud. After all this was over, she'd demand Lori strike it from the record. This day never happened. Thus Felicia said, thus it would be. 

This, however, with a dripping wall of muscle eagerly setting every part of Felicia's body aflame with pleasure, was sick and wrong. It was rape, pure and simple, yet the girl's body did not care. All it felt was a tongue that was warm, wet, and talented, somehow playing with all of her at once, extending along her face, over her breasts, across her stomach, over her legs, inside her pussy, and all the way around the back to squeeze her ass a bit, as well.

Felicia couldn't help it, moaning and writhing in helpless, self-hating abandon. She wondered what the redhead thought of her at this point. 

---------

Lori subconsciously ground herself into the massive nipple she was sitting on, watching the events above her head with a strange mixture of love and hate, lust and fear.

Felicia, a girl she truly, legitimately loved, was moaning in pleasure. 

Light was raping the girl she loved, as evidenced by the fact that, between moans and gasps, sobs and pleas to stop escaped Felicia's mouth.

Every second of this was a turn-on for the redhead, and her masturbation only increased in tempo.

Felicia was barely outside Light's terrifyingly large maw, and Lori feared that the Goddess would pull her in and eat her alive at any moment. 

Amidst a flurry of begging and sobbing, Felicia came, far above her, the sound of which spurred Lori's orgasm immediately. The redhead looked down at her own body, and at the nipple she'd fucked herself with, in disgust. She'd gotten off to the sound and sight of Felicia being raped.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" she whispered, looking at her cum-soaked thighs in disgust.

She externalized this anger, directing it at Light- she couldn't stand the pressure of self-hatred, and punched wildly at the dark flesh upon which she lay. 

---------

Light grinned. A tickle of pleasure had begun in her right nipple, and she wouldn't have it stay localized there for long.

Chapter End Notes:

I took a smut request and made it thinky. Huzzah?

10 points, yadda.