- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is literally the only requested chapter that required me to introduce a different member of the pantheon than just Light and Dark. This particular reviewer was . . . a bit picky.

Oh, and due to a rather ironic twist, it seems that this story will have the exact same number of chapters as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly", my other recent project. Huh.

Dark was still rather uncomfortable with the fact that there was a human being deep within the absolute filthiest part of her body. However, she had an argument to settle, and selected another human from the crowd.

---------

Leonardo looked between the two goddesses shyly, unable to make up his mind over who he'd be supporting. 

Of course, there was another thought rolling around in his head- the concept of one of these massive women showering, and using him as a loofah. He had fantasized about it for the longest time, and now a primal part of him saw only that there was an opportunity to satisfy said fantasy. 

Before he was ready, a curl of black smoke wrapped itself around Leonardo's body, and when he could see again he was in the palm of the darker goddess- her pale skin formed a platform for him to stand on, and her silver eyes regarded him with an openness that helped the young man grow comfortable. 

"Hello, Leonardo. I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness."

---------

Dark looked down at Leonardo in her palm curiously. His thoughts were definitely interesting, and though Dark would have preferred to make this young man happier personally, she really had no time- she had to win this argument, if only to get back to banging Light senseless. 

"If I were to give you to one of my sisters to be used to help clean her body, would you vote for me in the end of this?"

Leonardo nodded quickly. "Y- yes . . . Yes! Absolutely, Dark!"

"Good." With that, Dark sent Leonardo to Aqua's room in a puff of black smoke, attaching a note for Aqua to understand the situation.

---------

Leonardo found himself standing in a small, pearlescent half-dish affixed to a wall of coarse stone. There was a cord tied around him, bearing a note in some language the albino didn't understand in the slightest.

As he tried to understand what message he'd been sent with, a third titanic woman arrived.

Her olive skin was suffused with a light blue glow, and her sea-green eyes were downcast, as if she didn't trust herself to make the next step unless she directly saw the ground ahead of her. Long, thick hair of a greenish-brown that resembled seaweed swayed with every step. A short robe composed of scales that shimmered with every color of the rainbow made one more likely to notice the long, toned legs that suggested she used them often- a swimmer, given the general oceanic theme of the room and the girl herself. 

Then, Leonardo's nose was assaulted with the smells of brine and low tide, and the titan groaned. "Fuck me, this hangover is painful," she complained. "I feel so sick . . . but I can't go divine with good booze in my system. Waste of alcohol." She stumbled forward, looking less and less like a goddess by the moment. She just looked like an oversized, seriously hungover party girl. "I should at least take a shower . . ."

Leonardo stood ramrod straight. Dark had sent him to her sister, who she probably knew would be showering soon. He had to look presentable. 

---------

Aqua struggled to stay on her feet. Yes, technically, if she exercised her divine power, her hangover would be gone instantaneously, but that grew extremely difficult the worse her headache was- and she'd been on Earth last night and had probably drained a keg or two personally. The Goddess of Water felt as if her skull would break open and create a new sea.

She looked into her room's personal shower, and noticed something there, marked with a tag so black her eyes didn't fully comprehend what they saw.

Dark had given her a present. She stumbled faster, trying to see what her kinky sister had given her this time. Imagine her disappointment when it was merely a human, a mortal bound in one of Dark's gift tags.

She read the tag and grinned.

Aqua,

Your shower pouf is completely dead, and scrubbing it over your body would make you dirtier than you already are. So, for now, use this mortal. I'm sure that, given the right motivation, he can help massage your troubles away.

Dark

"I'm Aqua, Goddess of Water in all its forms," she recited, slurring a little. "And you have the privilege of being my loofah today." Aqua hoped that this one would worship her- the feeling was absolutely orgasmic, and would definitely dissolve the head and body aches of a hangover. 

That out of the way, she gave a little ice to freeze his throat- she didn't want to hear the human speak and aggravate her headache. Human in hand, she cut off the tag and stepped into her shower, banishing her robe to her bed in a spray of bubbles. She then covered her skin-cleansing human in soap, and used a pinch of divine power to start a flow of hot water.

She stepped into the flow she'd created, closing her eyes in bliss and working up a lather on the human in her hand.

---------

Leonardo was admittedly unsettled by how quickly Aqua had decided to rob him of the ability to speak, but it was immediately forgotten as hot water cascaded down Aqua's beautiful body. Steam diffused her blue glow further, making her body shimmer in blue light. Thin rivulets of hot water cascaded down the goddess's body, glowing from her hair that looked more than a little like seaweed, down past her beautiful, full face, over her decidedly ample chest, past her flat stomach, and further until Leonardo could no longer see where they ended.

Leonardo's sightseeing was interrupted by Aqua rubbing her hands together very quickly over his pale form, working up a thick lather of soap Leonardo quickly began to choke on.

"Start at the top," Aqua murmured, scrubbing Leonardo into her scalp before transitioning down the back of her neck. The young man was consistently being made to smell the strong oceanic odors, gagging all the while, his hands scrabbling about in an attempt to put up some variety of resistance. 

As he reached her shoulders and upper back, he began to grow used to the more negative aspects of his situation, which allowed him to better appreciate the positives. He quickly grew joyful as the disgusting oceanic smells were replaced with better ones- sea breezes, seafood, and mineral water. He was full-on aroused as Aqua moved him to the front of her body, allowing him to scrub her chest, daring enough to begin to lick the skin.

Seeing as Aqua didn't stop him, he grew bolder as he traveled about her body, licking and rubbing his way past her stomach and lower back, adding kisses as she maneuvered him over her smooth, soft ass and thighs, and growing frustrated at his inability to satisfy himself by the time she began scrubbing her feet free of debris.

At the end of it, he realized there was one place Aqua had yet to use him to clean- her divine vagina.

---------

Aqua's hangover was completely gone by the time she had rubbed this mortal between her ass cheeks, and so his worship of her flesh only left Aqua increasingly aroused. Technically, she could test the limits of her divine power to feel nothing, and be done with it, but something within her screamed to at least use this puny mortal on the OUTSIDE of her body. 

So, hesitantly, she took the human pouf and scrubbed at the outside of her entrance. 

Her nerve endings danced in ecstasy, and she began to scrub harder to achieve the release she desired . . .

There it was.

Aqua, the Goddess of Water, collapsed to her knees in her shower, her temporary human pouf struggling to stay free of the endless abyss of the drain.

She smirked- she'd have to pay Dark back later for this one.

Chapter End Notes:

We're nearing the end . . .

10 points, yadda.