- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've come back to finish this, as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" is over.

Let it be known that I am no longer accepting requests, as I have a brand-new project waiting in the wings. It will be part of the "Silent Dance" universe, just like this story and PCKR, so there's no real need to worry.

Dark had started bringing everything back to a semblance of the way they had been prior to Miranda arriving. She dissolved the barrier she had put up, hung Marie from her neck once more (soothing the teenager that everything was alright, and providing the promise that she'd visit her on Earth someday), and had found that Annie and Miranda fit well together. She left the tomboyish redhead and tattooed ravenette to each other, almost sad that they lived hundreds of miles away and would not be able to meet up quickly. 

With that done, she looked down at the broken man before her. Daniel Knight. Had he come from Light's room?

Dark smiled- she had obtained an advantage. With that, she summoned another human to her to press said advantage.

---------

Alexis was simply overwhelmed. 

Beautiful, titanic goddesses on either side of her, the mere presence of their feet more than enough to excite the young woman. But which one to support? The glowing dark-skinned blonde? The eerily pale ravenette with an aura of shadow? Alexis couldn't decide! 

So, she let the goddesses decide, themselves- and she willingly accepted the curl of black smoke that took her to wherever it was that the dark Goddess was keeping her supporters.

Surely enough, she found herself standing in the goddess's palm. Two silver eyes, shining with the enigmatic beauty of the moon, regarded Alexis with a light variety of joy. "I am Dark, Goddess of Darkness. I am the embodiment of shadows, and heir apparent to the magic left within the world. To thank you for your support, Alexis, I will give you any one thing you desire."

Alexis's mind whirled. She had one wish . . . any one wish . . . and here she was only wanting an experience she had fantasized about for a long time- a chance to explore the inside of an ass millions of times her size. "Is there the chance that you could get bigger . . . or make me smaller . . . to take a trip in your backdoor cave?" Alexis blushed at her choice in euphemism. 

Dark's eyes narrowed in thought. "I wouldn't be able to stay much larger for very long . . . and shrinking you would be very uncomfortable, and leave you as little more than impulses . . ."

"Then shrink me!" Alexis yelled happily. "I'm already kinda impulsive, and I'm fine with being a little uncomfortable."

---------

Dark raised an eyebrow. Yes, she knew what Alexis wanted, yes she hadn't really needed to ask, but she still didn't understand it. This girl honestly wanted to be made the size of a flea and explore Dark's already comparatively colossal rectum.

Dark sighed, realizing that she still didn't fully get humanity, and set some of her shadows to the task. "Stand on my fingertip and be ready."

Alexis gleefully ran to the end of Dark's index finger and tried her best to balance on the curved surface as Dark's shadows crept up her legs.

---------

Black smoke made its way up Alexis's body, tickling her on its way up. Then it got into her mouth, and everything started spinning. Her stomach hurt, her joints put up a revolt of stiff pain, and nothing was clear.

What felt like an hour later, Alexis knelt, coughing, on Dark's fingertip, and looked out over everything in awe. She was on the ridge of Dark's fingerprint, looking down into a rather deep ditch. Upon looking up, Alexis saw Dark's massive silver eye, looking more like the moon now than it had prior, and she fought the urge to howl. Dark's pale features remained utterly perfect at this scale, and it grew even clearer that Dark was a being to be worshipped.

"I'm going to put you in," Dark said, even her calmest whisper louder than the roar of a jet engine, causing Alexis to tumble into one of the deep crevasses between the ridges of her fingerprints. "Get off once you've gotten inside, because I do not really enjoy the feeling of my own finger inside me."

With that, Alexis was lowered past the breathtaking views of Dark's fantastically large body. Alexis leapt with excitement as the shadow robe dissolved, exposing breasts larger than any mountain, a flat stomach that could accommodate a continent, hips so wide they were beyond description . . .

And then she was before Dark's utterly titanic ass. Each cheek was more than large enough to crush billions of people Alexis's size all on its lonesome, and Alexis was going to enter the mind-bogglingly deep crack, which concealed an anus that was equally as insane in its size. 

A shiver of arousal passed down Alexis's spine.

Suddenly, she found herself pinned against the large ridge, the g-forces of Dark merely moving her finger towards the dark crevasse more than the now puny young woman could possibly handle.

Everything was then too dark to see, but Alexis shivered at the scent. The excrement of a Goddess was quite the fetish fuel.

The finger moved deeper and deeper, and came to a stop so sudden that Alexis was thrown free, and she ran forward into the sightless abyss before her.

She was home.

---------

Dark removed her finger from her insides, shuddering a bit in discomfort. It wasn't that she was a stranger to objects being crammed up her ass- she'd been having sex with humans, male and female, for thousands of years- she didn't like her fingers or any other part of her to be inside that particular part of anyone's body.

She re-conjured her robe of shadows and sighed. Hopefully she wouldn't have to do anything more she was uncomfortable with. 

Chapter End Notes:

Same deal as usual- guess the requester, get 10 points.

Person with the most points at the end of this story gets a cameo in my next one.

Review!