- Text Size +
Switch

Characters

Nina Harris- A 24 year old caucasian human. She was 6'2 and had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The large DDs on her chest gave people the impression she was a big dumb blonde bimbo but truth was she was very intelligent. Nina was no longer a virgin due to the time she had with a bad boyfriend but wouldn't give herself to just anyone. She was a bartender at a local pub so she could pay her college fees until she gets a job as a therapist like she always dreamed.

Jane Daniels- A 23 year old Cat Fur fresh out of college. She had caramel brown fur and big yellow eyes. During most of the year she worked as a teacher's assistant but during the summer she was a volunteer lifeguard. Jane gave many young teenage boys sufficient fap material when her sexy hourglass figure and DD breasts were contained by a tight wet one piece swimsuit.

Timothy Andrews- A 25 year old human male of mixed heritage was a ran an online business. The black haired, brown eyed man made enough to own his own home but here was no need for that. The young man inherited a house from one his relatives. He offered to his best friends Nina & Jane that they room with him and split the bills.


Tim, Nina and Jane were looking forward to a relaxing summer. School was out so Jane had no work but her lifeguard job. Nina's boss had graciously given her some reduced hours but same pay due to her hard work over the past year. Tim's website was bring in thousands of dollars in sales and even more in ad revenue. The three friends sat on the sofa enjoying themselves and watching comedy movies. Little did they know that from the darkness jealous eyes looked on them a quickly made plans against them.

T'lik and R'lia were two young bugs living in the three friends house. There life consisted of avoiding being stepped on so they could live another day. They were jealous of the carefree lives the giants lived. They had plenty of food and didn't freeze in the night just because they were bigger. Each group laugh and smile they witnessed infuriated them even further. Other bugs would just resign to their fate but not T'lik and R'lia. They were skilled in ancient and forbidden magic. The giants wouldn't know what hit them. By noon tomorrow the giants would find themselves at the bottom of the food chain and T'lik and R'lia would be at the top.

“If we are going to do the spell we are going to need a lot of energy.” R'lia said

“I know and I know where we're going to get it.” said T'lik as she watched Tim get up and say he was going to turn in for the night. Perfect. T'lik reached for her belt and pulled out a blowgun.

Tim felt a small pinch on his foot. He ignored it until he made it to his room upstairs. When he inspected his foot their was a teeny tiny little piece of wood. It was so small he had to borrow a pair of tweezers from Nina and even then it was no easy task. After he removed it he bagan to feel lightheaded. Tim treid to cll out for help but passed out before he could do anything. A short distance away two little bugs who had to execute a long range teleport to get upstairs in a reasonable amount of time watched as the giant fell to the floor. Before their large eyes the giant began to shrink. Excited their plan was starting to come together they ran towards his body. By the they got there Tim had finished shrinking. R'lia climbed into the mountain of clothes to search for him and a while later she came out with Tim across her shoulder and in her hands a glowing green ball of energy.

“T'lik!” she laughed out “You aren't going to believe this.”

R'lia slid him off her shoulder and held Tim's unconscious body up right next to her. R'lia was a foot and a half taller than Tim making seem like a young child next to her.

“Ha! This is just priceless! How does it feel to be smaller now huh?!” she said as she hit Tim on the side of the head. Tim was completely out cold so he didn't respond. “Go ahead and sleep, you bastard. Just wait until tomorrow.” T'lik said menacingly.

With that T'lik and R'lia ripped some pieces of fabric from Tim's mountain sized pajamas and bound his arms and legs. When that was done they took the ball of energy and split it taking it within themselves. Now all that was needed was to perform the spell.

The next day Jane and Nina were in the kitchen enjoying some coffee. Since his business was online Tim was known to sleep in so his absence wasn't noted by the two friends. On the kitchen table completely unnoticed by them was T'lik and R'lia. At their feet was the now conscious and gagged Tim looking up at them fearfully.

“This is it.” said T'lik “Today we move to the top of the pecking order.” T'lik to a step forward and began chanting. As she chanted her and R'lia's eyes glowed bright red and Jane and Nina's glowed bright blue. Tim had no idea what the bugs were doing but it couldn't have been good. He tried to break out of his bonds but they were too tight. All he could do was watch them do who knows what to his friends. T'lik soon finished chanting and when she did Jane and Nina eyes turned red while the bug's eyes turned blue. The bugs then collapsed on the ground while Jane and Nina looked around. Nina looked at Jane and said “R'lia is that you?”

Tim's eyes widened as Jane nodded. The two girls jumped out of their seats laughing and hugging each other. “We did it!” Jane yelled. She then looked down at Tim and the unconscious bugs and a small smile Tim found very unsettling appeared on her face. She bent over and squinted her eyes while Nina did the same. “Wow!” Jane said. “I can't believe we were that tiny! I can barely even see them! So what do we do with them?”

“Oh I think I have a few ideas...” Nina said while reaching down at them. As her hand blocked the light Tim fainted.

Tim woke up a while later. He could barely move but he could see the bugs were still unconscious. Just as he thought that they began to stir. One of them sat up and began to look around confused. This one was R'lia he believed. Her exoskeleton was a dull pink and she had large eyes that took up much of the space on her head. She had three fingers and toes with a long black claw on the end of each digit. Her mouth open slightly so he got a good view of the many pointed teeth in her small mouth. She had no nose but there were small slits were it should be. The other one was also beginning to stir and she looked the same but had a pale yellow exoskeleton. Tim froze when R'lia eyes fell on him. Her eyes widened as she stood up and hurried over him. She moved her clawed hands to his face so he paniced. She grew frustrated with his antics until she yelled out “Tim what are you doing?! It's me Jane!”

Tim stop struggling out of pure shock just long enough for her to remove the gag from his mouth. Tim then blurted out. “But you can't be Jane you bug!”

“Bug?” She said confused. She then looked at her hands and screamed. At this the other one shot up took one look at the screaming bug that claimed to be Jane and screamed also. Watching their reactions and remembering what happened earlier on the kitchen table. “Both of you stop!” he yelled.

The two bugs stop screaming and looked at him with their green eyes. They then looked at each other, nodded and proceeded to get the bonds off Tim's arms and legs. Tim now free looked at the pink bug. “Jane?” he said. The pink bug nodded. “Nina?” The yellow bug nodded. “I know this sounds crazy but last night two bugs shrunk me and just this morning they did something that caused them to switch bodies with you.”

“It does sound crazy but it is the only plausible explanation. If we are in their bodies then where are ours?”

Just then a earthshaking boom knocks Jane and Nina off their feet. They look at the source which fills their hearts with terror. A gigantic paw larger than anything they ever seen lands not to far away from them. The caramel colored fur and red painted claws are instantly recognizable to them especially Jane. Another boom then sounds out shaking the ground again and this time a large black wall bigger than a 20 story building lands directly in front of them. Nina instantly knows what this huge black wall is but she doesn't like it. “It.. It's my flip flop.” she stutters out. “It's one of my favorite pair...” The three friends try to look up but they could only look as far as the ankles before their necks start to hurt. As a solution they lie on their backs and see the smiling faces of Jane and Nina's bodies looking down at them.

“Well Well Well... Look who finally woke up. I can barely even make you guys out because you're so tiny!” said Nina's body. “Introductions are in order. My name is T'lik and this is R'lia.” she then pointed at Jane's body who was giggling slightly.

“You see me and my friend has lived in this house for years and were upset with our lot in life so we switched with yours.” T'lik continued. “Now you'll see what it's like to scurry around the floor avoiding being stepped on by uncaring giants. Or to have to live under your kitchen table eating stale crumbs. We know how hard such a life is so we'll give you a free pass for now but if we see you bugs running around in OUR house... R'lia can you demonstrate?”

Jane's paw then lifts up and slams directly in front of them. The blast causes them to fly in the air for a good 20 feet until they land in a heap. They look back and see the 4 toes of Jane's paw wiggling.

“Gods that felt good” said R'lia.

“This is your imminent fate little bugs.” said T'lik “Enjoy the last few hours you have left and don't worry. We'll take GOOD care of your bodies.” And with that the giant girls walked off laughing.