- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

General chapter overview (SPOILER**): Kendra mistakes Mike for a poisonous insect and tries to crush him out of existence.

                The reason for Kendra’s look of repulsion and annoyance seemed obvious to Mike, he was an insect who dared touch her footwear, anyone would have had the same reaction. However, he couldn’t quite put his finger on why that sly smile had succeeded that action. It was impossible for her to tell that he was a human being, he was entirely painted black, and her eyes had to be over five feet from his body—her eyes were likely plagued with myopic vision because of the entire obsession with cell phones the girls in his school had.

                ‘You know what that fucking bug reminds me of?’ Kendra thought to herself. “Mike. That pretentious dick who painted his whole body. You think you could beat me in the tournament?’

                She elevated her foot over his minute form.

                ‘Prove it, bug.’

                Right as he escaped one danger, he fell into yet another adverse situation. Using what little wit he could muster up, he decided not to stall this time and darted off away from her as quickly as he could. Kendra screamed 'die' which put a smile on Gaby's face from inside the room. The next thing Gaby had heard was the loud slam of Kendra's foot against the tile.

 

                Kendra had thought ahead and anticipated Mike's moves however; while it wasn't a direct hit, her foot landed right in front of him, leading Mike into a full-on collision with the unforgiving suede of her shoe. Mike recoiled back, a hard collision with the floor, lying face-up at Kendra, pain from head to toe--but completely without bruises.

                She lifted her foot to side stomp on him, her foot hovering only a centimeter from the floor. The best he could do to avoid a humiliating crush under her foot was to crawl backwards like a contorted insect. He panted and began to tear up, hope drained from his useless form. It took him only a second to realize that he had hexes--he could use magic! He wasn't some pathetic insect, he was a fighter, a warrior. An unsteady laugh erupted from his mouth as his eyes began to glow with power. Shrinking was not one of his hexes. However, he could save himself if he could subdue her with a halting spell. A halting spell temporarily paralyzes a target by freezing the brain's motor cortex. All he needed was direct eye contact with Kendra.

                Mike peeked his head out from underneath her shoe and stared at her, and she returned the stare with a tentative frown. The hex illuminated the saturated color of his iris, and shot out at full force. He could see the laser-like appearance of the hex travel through the air and up towards her eyes. It traveled for about 30 centimeters, around half way up to her dry knees, and then dissipated out of the air. He chuckled with a feeling of pure success as she stood there motionless, giving him leeway to avoid collision with her foot.

                She scrunched her eyebrows and moved her foot away from his body with a look of concern. Then, she squatted down in front of him, her arms crossed above her knees, her lip between her fierce teeth.

                Mike solidified in place, blank with horror. It took him a second to register that the hex did not reach nearly far enough to make contact with her eyes. An echo of his third hour professor rang through his ears, "Now, in order to pass this exam, you'll need to have your hex reach 30 meters in distance. The exams will increase in difficulty until you can reach a solid 100 meters." He then recalled him screaming out at the professor, claiming that it was impossible. The class froze in shock as the students heard the most pretentious kid fall in doubt of passing the course. It took Mike weeks to get used to doing 30 meters, despite his confidence, he was one of the last in the class to achiever the triumph.

                He was only 2 centimeters tall, he would need plenty more range to reach her eyes. Her squatting brought her closer to him and he made another attempt. This time, he flexed all of his muscles to maximize the distance of the ray, and it shot out like a fierce bullet. It bent the air around it, make a small crackling sound, illuminated the skies above him. Unfortunately, it achieved roughly the exact same distance, not even making it up to her knees, and dissipating yet again.

                This ray was perceptible even to Kendra. She was not able to scrutinize the hex properly since it went as fast as it came, so she had gotten the wrong idea. She concluded that the little pest must have just shot poison up at her, probably a defense mechanism out of fear, but nonetheless it was a direct attack. She screamed and a fire formed inside her eyes, connecting Mike with a venomous creature.

                Kendra quickly knelt before him, sitting on both of her legs. She hurled her open hand up behind her shoulder and her head, readying to brutally slap Mike. It was the fastest way she could envision crushing the bug out of existence. There was no more time for play, this bug was hazardous.

                Kendra's bare palm crashed down forcefully upon Mike,smashing his helpless body against the tile. She heard a crunching sound scream from his body, as well as a little yelp. She felt ambivalent about this, part of her simply relieved that the threat had been injured, part of her pleased that she could exert her physical dominance on a tiny creature. Why should she feel bad? It attacked first, anyone could have noticed the poison launching from its poisonous stinger. Well, in reality, Mike didn't have a stinger, but she'd jumped to an assumption.

                She was hesitant to retract her hand and decided that it would be best to have a second method of attack prepared for when she lifted her hand up. She pressed down forcefully with both hands, suppressing Mike's ability to scream again. While she did this, she lifted one of her knees and hovered it above the hands that were pressing Mike down. Her position was similar to a crouched position that follows, "On your marks" on track racing. It was a position she knew well, thanks to her position on the track team. Not necessarily the leader, but one of the best there was. Her main problem with being the fastest runner there was was simply because she had too much muscle mass on her body.

 

                Her bare knee was ready to crash down on him, unaware to little Mike who was hidden underneath her hands. She licked her lips and was a little fearful to advance. Mike felt a boner forming, unaware of why it was happening, but it was one that quickly erected and jabbed against Kendra's palm.

                The second Kendra felt that, she attacked--she was afraid that the bug was trying to stick its stinger into her again. Of course, slamming your bare knee onto it isn't a smart idea then, but her mind was jumbled after all the potential danger she had been facing. Mike only had a split second to stare at the approaching boulder as her hands retracted and her knee fell. Her knee was a bit dry, a bit darker than the skin around it, but otherwise healthy. It was a completely shaven knee, leg for that matter, he saw no signs that hair had even grown there in the first place. It was amazing that he could take in so much information as his entire world faded away in less than a second.

                *SQUISH* This time Mike made a squishing sound. Mike was surprised he'd survived thus far, however most of his bones were broken after the slap. His body flattened and smushed like a helpless insect, and there hadn't been any time to scream before her knee engulfed his world. He was fearful that his life was coming to an end, knowing that a human body is much more fragile than an insect's with the lack of an exoskeleton and no evolutionary traits in preparation for being crushed by a 150 meter tall goddess. Well, relative to his current height.

                All of a sudden, she'd lifted her other knee off the ground, and crushed all 64 kg of her weight onto him. She balanced herself against the door next to her, resting the hand she had crushed Mike with against it. She pulsated her weight forcefully on and off of his body, in an attempt to annihilate whatever persistent body part of his attempted to survive.

                'Not so strong now, are ya?' She thought to herself.

                As a last ditch effort, she set one final plan in motion. She had felt satisfied with the result, but knew that she couldn't ascertain its death unless she gave it her all. She put her other knee down, temporarily relieving poor Mike of the entirety of her weight. She removed her hand from the wall, and placed both hands in front of her, her head facing down, making a crawling position out of her body. She inhaled deeply and besought desperately that this would end his puny existence.

                Kendra heard Gaby call from inside the room, "Kendra! Did you kill it yet?"

                She turned a deaf ear in Gaby's direction and focused on the helpless prey beneath her. If she successfully killed it, she would abduct the insect, bring it back to a place where she could concentrate, and examine it. Worst case scenario, she could bring it to the entomologist on her campus.

                Kendra forced some weight onto her hands so she could grate Mike into the ground. She began to rub her leg vigorously back and forth on top of Mike. The clean, shiny, smooth leg was full of destructive muscle, and so it squished him forcefully against it and the floor. The paint came off easily with liquid, but seemed nearly resistant against her catastrophic rubbing. In fact, the paint seemed to have ingrained itself deeper into his own skin. His penis was lying flat against his pelvis, and her rubbing stroked his penis back and forth, putting him in a contradictory state of pleasure and pain. She rubbed on him for an entire minute, and its immense weight was enough to make Mike ejaculate all over her calf. It would have been inside his underwear, but the tip of the penis just peeked out beyond the rim of the underwear, forcing the liquid onto her leg.

                He was absolutely humiliated having his own cum unknowingly rubbed back and forth across his body.

                Kendra lifted her knee just slightly off the ground to observe the remnants. She saw nothing, peeked at her leg and saw a squished little bug, contorted and flattened against it.

                "Ewww," she said as she sat back down, another smile creeping across her face. An immense amount of gratification overcame her once she had quenched the beast before her.

                She licked her pointer finger and her thumb to facilitate peeling his body off of her leg. It was in vain though, because she had simply enclosed his body between her two fingernails and lifted him off that way. She lied him flat in the palm of her hand and observed him closely, her light brown eye surveying up and down his body. Mike could barely open his eyes, but was clearly able to tell that her face was filling his entire view. He closed his eyes and passed out. He was well alive, but Kendra would not be able to check his pulse, so she happily presumed that he was dead.

                After being completely unable to come to any conclusions about what kind of bug it was or what intentions it had, she decided to pack it away. She stuck him in her back pocket, pressed snugly against her butt cheek, and patted the pocket shut with her fingers.

                "I killed it!" She yelled to Gaby who now had earbuds in.

                Kendra walked blissfully down the hallway and away from Gaby's room. She was planning on going to the library where she could study him more closely.

Chapter End Notes:

Most of this was written in a rush, between Wednesday and Thursday. I was a little bit busy and had to cram. However, this came out very nicely. I would greatly appreciate reviews. :)

 

Yes, the next chapter will be longer. Sorry about that.