- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

General chapter overview (**SPOILER**): Mike is mistaken for an insect in Brianna's room by her roommate.

 

 

 

                Mike’s impatience for her return was showing in one of its most prime forms. He was banging his head against the Dixie cup, slightly shaking it each time, shouting out a word of frustration every time he retracted. Occasionally, he would peek one of his eyes through a hole Brianna had poked, pretend he was having a conversation with her, about how she was soon to withdraw the Dixie cup. It was completely in his ability to rip one of the holes further and climb out, but he knew that he relied on Brianna for protection at this size, so he dealt with his annoyance.

                Mike tugged on the collar of his shirt, the texture the same as it had been before he shrunk. He came to the conclusion that, if he had been carrying a cell phone, it would have probably been shrunken with him and he could use it. His pockets were empty though, it was in an effort to have his tight black pants level. He sat down with his legs bent forward, his legs screaming from the spandex that was peeling at them.

                All of a sudden, he heard a thunderous knock at Brianna’s dormitory door. Brianna had a secret knock with her friends, to let them know that it was her at the door. *thump…thump thump thump…thump thump-thump* But this knock was different, it was a standard slamming on the door, immediately alerting Mike that it was not his friend at the door. There were two beds in the dormitory he’d been placed in, meaning it was either her roommate or a friend of hers. All of a sudden, he heard a key rustle into the lock, and make a swift turn to the side. He rushed back to the hole and waited to see her roommate enter.

                Her roommate was stunningly beautiful, almost as beautiful as Brianna in his opinion. She was very tall and lean, perhaps 5’9” with big Nike running shoes on. She had tanned colored skin since she was constantly exposed to the sun. Her legs were very muscular and defined, shiny because of the sweat running down them, leading up to a pair of black spandex shorts. Her bare stomach was exposed, her upper body covered by only a cyan-colored sports bra, designed to prevent her breasts from movement. Twirled around her shiny, clear arm was the wire of a white earbud, one in her ear and the other dangling freely. She had dark brown hair that was tied into a ponytail and pushed over her shoulder. She had brown eyes, a few faded freckles over her nose, and a very clear face otherwise. She was purely a definition of a muscular, sport-oriented roommate; her sweat leaving a malodor to plague the room.

                Mike had not been told what to do in the case of her roommate's return, so he simply stared at her through the hole, hoping he would be able to candidly ogle her sweet body. His perverted side finally kicked in. He discerned a hole below the one he was staring through, unzipped his pants and stuck his penis through. He began to masturbate, pushing in and out, using the Dixie cup's narrow hole for pressure.

                Brianna's roommate opened the room's window with one arm, reaching into the nearby mini-fridge with her other arm. She pulled out a thin silver water canteen and threw the cap onto the floor. She stuck her head out the window and let the cold water from the canteen trickle between the strands of her hair on her scalp. She rubbed the water into her hair with both of her hands, respirating after a long sigh of relief. She took her palms and rubbed them into the pores on her forehead, and then on her face. She smiled with her eyes shut and dried her hands off on her legs. She loved this routine, a strenuous run that paid off, and a fresh cool down in her dorm room afterwards.

                She stuck her pinky and pointer fingers up, interlacing her earpods between her fingers to avoid getting them tangled. She leaned over Mike's dixie cup to plug in the lamp behind the desk. A droplet of her sweat quickly dropped from her forehead onto the cup. It fell into a hole that was directly above Mike's head. Her diluted perspiration drenched Mike, at first angering him, and afterwards demoralizing him. Her smelly and sticky sweat ran slowly down his body, creating a strongly powerful, but disgusting odor and taste. He liked what he could off of his lips and then cleared off his face. A little bit of his body paint came off on his hand as he rubbed, saturating what used to be pure black.

                After she plugged the lamp in, she slammed the canteen down on the table next to the Dixie cup, and plopped lazily on her bed. She raised an eyebrow because she hadn't remembered the Dixie cup being there, but she shrugged it off. She knew it could be useful. Mike internally panicked as she reached for the cup, and she flipped it over so quickly that Mike had remained inside, now clearly visible at the bottom. She hadn't noticed him.

                Mike was sitting at the bottom of an empty Dixie cup, staring up at a beautiful goddess. Her sports bra, her neck and her tanned freckled face were towering above Mike's diminutive body. Mike ran to the side of the cup and curled up into fetal position to avoid being noticed. She was not looking inside, she was reaching over to grab her water canteen. She was going to fill the Dixie cup with her water! Mike initially feared drowning, but then remembered that the entire Dixie cup was dotted with holes. It would drain out like a  she would pause which would give him his opportunity to escape.

                Well…nearly. Her hand’s clench around the Dixie cup covered up all of the holes, before and while she was lifting it. The freezing water caused mild distress to Mike’s body, the true horror was the pressure on which it smashed down onto his body. Mike knew that his tragic end was near, well, straight until he realized that he could float. For a very short period, he was floating comfortably at the top of a freezing cold chasm, the dam being her giant fingers.

                Mike saw her breasts, neck and all fading below the rim of the cup; her enormous lips exponentially growing in size. Her lips were a dull color, not very red but fit well with her face. She had a little bit of peach fuzz above her lip, but the rest of her face was perfectly bronzed white skin like her body. She closed her eyes as the water entered her mouth, drawing Mike in with its brute force.

                Mike was imbued with horror, a violent scream as he entered her mouth, initially a faint light guiding his way, and then darkness. He grabbed tightly onto the tip of her tongue as water engulfed and rushed past his insignificant body. She took a mighty gulp of the water, and Mike was fortunate enough to maintain a tight grip on her tongue. He sighed of relief and rested his face down on her spongy-tongue. He was lying prone on the squishy material, and started to rub his perverted body against it. He had never actually kissed a girl, and the feeling of her tongue was magnificent. He plunged his face down into her tongue and started to suck on it, completely neglecting the strong sense of danger that would have diverted him from doing this.

                She immediately noticed something molesting her tongue and she lowered her hand with the Dixie cup. She opened her mouth and all Mike could see was her two fingers entering her mouth, her pointer finger above the tongue and her thumb below the tongue. Her pointer finger rested on top of his body and her thumb began to press up onto her tongue. She was going to pinch him against her tongue!

                'Stupid bug' she thought to herself. 'Die.'

                Mike felt his entire body shatter as he was compressed tightly into her tongue. He tried screaming, but it was muffled by her gargantuan tongue. Her tongue filled all the crevices of his face, and surrounded it on both sides. His body was also underneath her finger, no longer rubbing against her tongue. She kept increasing the pressure until Mike's back cracked. It wasn't even a bone fracture, it was simply the air being released from between his bones. She felt a strong relief overcome her, the cracking like music to her ears. She thought she had exterminated the pesky little bug and taught his stupid friends a lesson. Finally, she applied enough pressure to fully squeeze her tongue into a thin slice of paper and she began to trail her fingers out of her mouth. He was violently rubbed against her tongue until his body was free, only to be squished between both of her fingers afterwards.

                She shut her mouth, raised an eyebrow with a straight face and stared at her pinched fingers in front of her, with a strong presumption that the fragile bug was now dead, it's bones crushed into a paste. She withdrew her fingers and neared her face to get a closer look at the black speck. His body paint gave her the illusion that he was, in fact, a tiny little bug. Mike's face was pressed into her thumb and she could see nothing besides his contorted body. She smiled, having served justice and exterminating a tiny deformity off of the face of the planet. Mike was well alive though, scared to breathe or squirm.

                She leaned over to the wall on her side and pressed her thumb with little Mike on it. As she smeared it down the wall, she expected a streak of the poor bug's guts to be drawn with her thumb. Instead, Mike retained his human-like figure and was simply plastered against the wall momentarily. The saliva from her tongue and his sticky body paint were enough to make him stick to the wall. She was not satisfied with the result, his streak of blood was meant to leave a message for the other bugs in the room. She removed her Asics running shoes from her feet, only bare feet exposed under it. She slammed her hefty purple Nimbus 17 onto his stagnant body, expecting a splatter to stain the wall. Mike could no longer refrain from screaming and she heard a pathetic yelp.

                Her face contorted with disgust and she pressed the base of her palm against the shoe as hard as she could, afraid that it might still be alive underneath. She retracted her shoe from the wall and he simply fell onto the carpeted floor below him. He was surprised that his fall did not hurt him at all like her compressions had. He craned his head upwards to look at her giant sitting form. He followed his stare up her strong and shiny legs, her bare stomach, her bra and then her face, still looking at him with pure disgust.

                She retracted her barefoot up off the floor and hovered it half a meter above his diminutive body. The horrible odor still lingered from the running shoes that once stuck to her bare sole. Apart from the smell, he could see that her foot was very clean and well defined. It was a lighter hue than the rest of her body since the foot had never gotten a chance to get toned, the only shades to the even pale color being on her sole and her heel. Her toes were the perfect length, neither chubby nor skinny, long nor petite--her second toe was the same length as her first toe.

                This was just about all the analyzation he could conclude before her dangerous foot slammed down on his defenseless, insect-looking form. He was smothered underneath her gigantic sole, pliant however tough. He was oddly aroused, despite being in excruciating pain from her powerful drive into the ground. The giantess began to forcefully grind his body into the ground, attempting to squish him into a thin paste under her muscular and defined body.

                "Die." She calmly stated to the bug, a nonchalant expression ironically understating the devestation underneath.

                She retracted her foot from his body, and he regressed to his original form, like a slowly inflating balloon. His eyes were closed from when he was savoring the feeling of her foot, and fearing for his life.

                He pushed his body up with his arms and looked back up at her. She was not amused, her eyebrows scrunched with confusion and exasperation. She slammed her toe down angrily on his lower body and planted it into the ground. She began to near her finger to his face, in an attempt to crush it, and he panicked. He acted on impulse and bit her toe.

                She screamed and let go of him. He darted away towards the door, his body a mixture of sweat between his and hers. She grabbed her shoe and began vigorously chasing him towards the door, ready to swat at him again. He slid on his lower body, successfully sliding under the door and away from danger...so he believed.

                Outside the door, his sprint ended with a desultory crash into giant black and blue Nike running shoe. His tragic adversity of before had just been doubled. He began quickly surveying the girl. She was wearing long white socks almost up to her knees. She had caramel skin, probably one parent was black and one was white. Her thighs were fit just like the girl he had just encountered. She was wearing pink Under Armour running shorts, immediately met by a black Nike tanktop, tightly compressed against her slender form. Her bare, muscular, brown arms were crossed across the center of her body, obviously indicating impatience. She was very attractive, a smooth and clear face with dark brown eyes and black hair, tied into a ponytail.

                Her name was Kendra. Mike knew her well, she was definitely an avid weightlifter.

                Kendra knocked on the door and yelled inside. "Gaby! Gaby, are you in there? You left your socks in my pockets!"

                Gaby. Gaby was Brianna's roommate. That was the girl who shoved her foot on top of him.

                "A bug escaped under the door!" Gaby yelled through the door. "Squish it!"

                Kendra looked down at Mike with angry eyes, a slight smile creeping across her face.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was definitely enjoyable to write. :) I definitely feel like I made it erotic and made things fit together pretty well, so let me be proud for this moment.

The next chapter will focus on Mike when he finally escapes the room. I do take ideas and suggestions, email me here: mthoswal@yahoo.com