- Text Size +

I woke up disoriented, with a hazy feeling. It was then I realized that I was also naked as well, as I got up.

"Shit, where are my clothes?"

The cooling draft of air gives me shivers all over the place, even though it was practically a bright sunny day. I wasn't sure where the hell was I, except that all around me was pavement and potholes that were three to four times the size as normal streets.

Just where the hell am I?

Then all of a sudden, I felt a big vibration beneath my feet, followed by a big gigantic boom, the vibrations itself started to turn into tremors and soon enough, it became earthquakes as the booms started to get louder and louder.

Jesus, what the hell is that?

I see from my view something coming my way, it looked like a person except that this person seems to be growing as she was coming my way. I waved at her, "hey, hey, can you help me?" I said, before realizing also that I was still naked and closed my eyes in embarassment. "Please excuse me," I continued as I covered my shame with my left hand, "can you-" but then I fell to the ground as the earthquakes became more and more violent. I couldn't stay still or keep a gradual hold on the ground as the quakes continued, but then that's when I had a startling revelation occur to me, when I opened my eyes to see that a huge shadow has now covered me. The shadow itself could be the size of a continent, but what's more bizarre was the thing that was responsible for the shadow.

The person, who I was calling, was a girl, a very big girl. A giantess, a goddess. The earthquakes were simply caused by her simple walking and for me, I was but the size of an insect. No, I was but a grain of sand. I had a hard time seeing her from my vantage, but luckily for me, she stopped right in front of me, just for me to relish how magnificent this creature is.

From my view, she was some brunette girl, probably in her late teens or early 20's, whose hair would be a jungle for me to be caught in, she appeared to be wearing a white tank top with blue jean shorts. Her legs are the reason why she was magnificently tall and mighty. They extended down for miles from those tunnels that are her shorts just as they hit her feet. She was wearing white Adidas superstars, with black trims, to which were a comparable size to a huge container ship. Her right shoe was the closest to me.

I feel so unworthy right now.

Whoever this girl was, I was hoping there was a way to reach out to her and help me. I kept looking up and saw that she was talking on the phone. I couldn't understand the words she was saying. But her voice was at an inaudible low pitch, and it made my ears pop.

Damn, I got to get her attention somehow.

And as if luck was totally against me, I felt true terror as the goddess from above then for some reason started to tap her right foot. She was sending tremors and hurricanes my way as I was trying to get up and walk towards her. But the mountain size sole was kept repeatedly assaulting me everywhere until she stopped. Luck can also be of a two-faced prick. Just as she was done tapping her foot, her shoe laces unknotted and one of them crashed an inch my way. I looked up and saw that she was still talking on the phone. No doubt that maybe the world was trying to give me compensation for the encounter I just survived. I quickly ran around the aglet tip of her shoelace and into the lace itself, there I began to scale it. The string fibers itself was easy enough for me to climb and climbing was something I was really good at, but I just hoped that she wouldn't move while I was trying to get up to her.

I didn't know what's the next step of my plan after I get to this girl's foot. Maybe, just wing it out. I'll have to try to get to her ear or maybe her eye. I'll figure something out, right now I just didn't want to be alone. But maybe I spoke too soon. All of a sudden, I saw within my eye that her foot was moving, the girl was going to start walking down with me holding for dear life to her shoelace.

Oh, Christ!

The hardest part was making sure I didn't slam into her shoe itself, but it couldn't be helped. I found myself being assaulted by air and leather all at once. It was then that I then lost my grip and started to fall out of control until I smacked into more fiber. I realized then that I was now ontop of her shoe by her tightend fibers, but this was still a death trap as she was still walking. I had to hurry and try to fasten myself up by using her laces as seat belts, but there was no point.

All of a sudden, she stopped again and I was tumbling down this girl's shoe trying to stop myself only to be assaulted more. I came upon the toe of her shoe and tried to get back on. I looked up at her, she was oblivious to the tiny man who needed her help. I didn't have the energy to pull myself up and simply just fell as soon as she pulled her foot back. I hitted the cement hard and felt every bone in my body broken. I was now bloodied. I tried to roll over my side and saw the sole of right in from of me, I looked up and saw the familiar black stripes logo as the girl started to turn away from me, as if she didn't want to talk to me. I just stared at her right shoe, wishing there was a way for her to help me. She was now being careless, as she started to move around at my location, assaulting me with more quakes, with her shoes being the one thing that would put me out of my misery. I was then still and bleeding, as I got a good glimpse of her left foot with the right behind me.

It was then that I attempted to at least say this and hoping, against all hope that she'll hear me.

"Please, hear me."

But then all of a sudden, I saw from my view another shadow cast. She quickly lifted her left foot which was the last thing I saw. The familiar waffle sole was coming at me and (splat) I was nothing more but blood and guts. She didn't even hear me.

---

From her view point:

"Wait, Stacy, hold on for a bit? Hello, is someone there?"

She waited for a quick second, but no reply back.

"Sorry, I thought I heard someone, what were you saying?"

THE END