- Text Size +
LAKE NAHUEL HUAPI, ARGENTINA
8 MARCH, 1943 (10:07 PM/UTC-3)

* * * * *

Two of the tank crewmen serving as Liebenkraft's henchmen fell straight toward Marisol, herself. In so doing, she immediately grabbed them up with her right arm. Thereby pinning them against her breasts until they suffocated!

At the same time, Gonsalves used the first few seconds of downward momentum to leap over the seat in front of him in a capoeira* move that allowed him to bring his handcuffs beneath his feet and up in front of his chest! This, in turn, allowed him to use the back rest as a springboard for making a return leap. One that ended in a left-footed la savate kick to Hans' face...

...and the fatal breaking of his nasal cartilage.

Liebenkraft, seeing this, ordered the surviving tank crewmen to open fire with their Lugers! But, the bounty hunter had already recovered his Browning Hi-power. And, two head shots later, it was just him, the archeologist, and the demi-giantess.

"You've won nothing, Herr Gonsalves," Liebenkraft shouted: "Because, even if I die as a failure, I shall at least be taking both of you with me!"

"That's what you think," Gonsalves shouted back.

He then turned to Marisol and shouted at her: "Ampliaste! Ampliaste, ahora!!"

Marisol instantly discerned what he meant by that...and grew even taller.

"NEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!' screamed Liebenkraft, at the top of his lungs.

But, it was too late. The Fokker trimotor burst apart at the seams like a pinched soap bubble! And, the only person the newly-freed one hundred foot-tall giantess strove to catch was Gonsalves, himself. Liebenkraft and the two pilots, though, she gladly let fall to their deaths.

As for Gonsalves? She cushioned him within her cleavage using her left hand! She then assumed a fetal position with her right arm across the tops of her knees (a diving form more commonly referred to as a "cannonball"). And, it was in that position that the two of them hit the surface of Lago Nahuel Huapi.

The gamble had worked. Marisol's massive mammaries took the brunt of the initial impact. In sinking below the surface of the lake, however, his pocket of air slowly began filling with water. Forcing the bounty hunter to use up some that valuable air by shouting for Marisol to ascend toward the surface. Emphasizing that urgent demand by butting his head against the right-hand wall of her left breast!

He would never know for certain whether it was one, the other, or both actions that succeeded. The fact remained that she finally straightened out of the cannonball shape and swam upwards. Her right arm sweeping downwards with each kick of her giant legs. And when her sleek naked form finally did breach the surface, she immediately turned over on her back and floated.

In this manner, she was able to take a much longer look at this strange man who had helped capture her. And, yet, who had also kept her captors' attention on him after noticing that she had reawakened from her drug-induced slumber.

As she had mentally noted much earlier, he was ruggedly handsome. Yet, now that she was much bigger than him, he looked absolutely cute against her cleavage. Like a pet marmoset she had once seen on the shoulders of one of the DC-3 pilots! Nor was Gonsalves oblivious to this scrutiny.

To break the proverbial ice, he introduced himself.

"Yo soy Vasco Gonsalves! Como te llamos usted?"

"Kaikala," she replied: "Mi llamo 'Marisol.' Pero, mi nombre vera es Kaikala."

"Kaikala," Gonsalves echoed: "Su nombre es mui linda! Y usted, tambien."

The giantess blushed, accordingly.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
*Capoiera: the dance-like kickboxing art of Brazil.

La savate: the kickboxing art of France.

"Expand! Expand, now!"

"I'm Vasco Gonsalves. How are you called?"

"Kaikala. I'm called 'Marisol.' But, my true name is Kaikala."

[Both names mean "sun and sea," by the way.]

"Your name is very lovely. And, you, also."