- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised the next two chapters, and I'll make the same deal for when we reach 20 reviews. Sorry this one is a little short, but it adds a plot point, and I think you guys will enjoy it! To clear something up, Michelle is written as a kind, but somewhat ADD character. This combined with Isaac feeling that he has to take charge and move around, even at his small size, is the reason Michelle keeps losing her orientation of him.

Keep writing feedback, and I really appreciate all I've gotten so far!

"Alright, let's head out to the store," Michelle said, now dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She grabbed me and said "I'll keep you in my shirt pocket so your in the range of the telepathy, try not to have too much fun," she laughed. "After what I just went through, I don't think I'll ever be able to have fun again," I spoke sarcastically. I was actually finding this entire experience, beneficial, surprisingly enough. It's taught me a lot about Michelle, and I think she has more trust in me now that she's told me her secret. Either way, I couldn't help smiling as she raised me up to her shirt. "What?" she asked.
"Nothing, just happy I got to learn stuff about you."
"Aww that's soooo sweet," she genuinely spoke. 
"Alright alright, don't make me take it back haha," I replied, getting embarassed.
"Nope, too late." she replied contently. "Let's get going." Michelle jogged downstairs and slipped on her sneakers, and we began to walk to the library. Her bust continuously bumped up against my body, and the jiggling made me feel like I was riding a giant piece of jello. After about five minutes the bouncing took a pause, as Michelle encountered one of her close friends, Sarah. "Hey Michelle!" Sarah initiating the conversation.
Sarah was a very tall girls, standing at six feet. She had tan skin, long blonde hair, an ass the size of small village (at least to me anyway), and a thin bust. She was currently wearing her cross country gear, and her personality was also rather.......eccentric.
"Hi Sarah!" she replied. "Listen Michelle, you've turned me down way too many times now. Whether it was because of cross country, you were hanging out with Isaac, or work. I know you don't have work tonight, I know you don't have practice tonight, and you went on a date with Isaac two days ago, you're coming to my house and spending the night today!" she spoke as if she was telling her, not asking. "Listen Sarah I'd love to but...."
"BUT NOTHING!!!," she interjected.
"If you don't come today, I'm telling Coach James that you didn't go to the away meet because you were hanging out with Isaa..."
Michelle lunged to cover Sarah's mouth. "Alright, alright I spend the night at your house today," she calmed Sarah.
"Great! Be there at seven!" She shouted as she continued her jog. "She's....hyper," I said to Michelle telepathically.
Michelle sighed, "Yeah, I'll deal with that problem when it comes. For now let's just get to the library." Michelle continued walking, and the bouncing and vibrations ensued. It got annoying quickly, so I telepathically asked her, "Hey, do you think you could, I don't know, minimize the turbulence this plane ride has?"  "Hmmm....," she thought. "I've got a better idea," she stated. "How about I take you for a real ride?" she asked with a smile. 
"What do mean a real ride...," I began to ask, but was quickly interrupted by Michelle picking up her speed into a quick jog. The previously mentioned jello ride now became a bouncy house on steroids. And I did not like being stuck there without a key.  "Hey.....Michelle.....slow down..!!" I tried to concentrate my thinking to send a message.  "Don't worry Issac, we'll be there in a minute," she said playfully. The bouncy castle soon turned back into jello, and I became aware the we had arrived at the library.