- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the fan service chapter I mentioned earlier. If you guys dislike it, it can be written out of the story. It does also give SOME plot advancement and comedy though. Leave reviews if you want the next chapter out soon. :)

I once again awoke to a giant figure looming above me like a skyscraper. However, this time the giant figure was not aware of my location. Michelle had just come out of the shower, her hair was wet and she was in her underwear, wearing black, tight panties (which might be a bit too small for her) and a loose white t-shirt. I took a moment to admire her voluptuous figure, but sadly that moment meant my unaware torture for the next 15 minutes.

Without warning, Michelle snatched up the towel (and me) and started rubbing her hair dry with it (apparently her other one was too soaked for her hair). I would have just contacted her telepathically, had I not fallen down the back of her shirt. I began sliding down her still moist, warm back. By the time I had realized what was happening, I was already at the bottom of her torso. "Michelle!" I shouted aloud hopefully, but of course she didn't hear me. I continued sliding on my doomed course, right into Michelle's crack. "Gross gross gross gross gross!!!" I exclaimed with horror. Imagine being between two giant exercise balls, and you kind of get the picture. No imagine those exercise balls are filled with rocks, that's a bit more accurate. The warmth was the only thing pleasant about my current situation, and I could definitely do without the smell. Although it wasn't that strong, it was still definitely not savory. I thought that she would for sure notice me when she sat down, as she likely was currently confusing my presence with that of a wedgie. However..... "ISAAC I'M GOING FOR MY MORNING JOG, I'LL BE BACK IN HALF AN HOUR."
All hope began to drain from me as she began walking. Her cheeks grinded me back and forth, and when she started jogging, I got shoved down even further. She started to sweat, and a fiery inferno just became my reality. Just as it was becoming unbearable, I felt her body contort. "She's stretching!" my hopes were given life. When she touches her toes, I should be close enough for the telepathy to work!
I screamed to Michelle with all my mind power, "Michelle, don't move, I'm stuck!" over and over again.
...
...
...
"Isaac?" she sounded surprised. "Where are you?"
"Well, um, this is kind of embarrassing and difficult to explain," I blushed. "Check.....check your butt...."
Immediately she moved into a public restroom and pulled me out.
"Um, how did you get in there?" she asked.
I explained what happened, and she replied, "Hey you finally went running with me, and I didn't even have to ask this time," she joked to alleviate my embarrassment.

"I was actually jogging to grab my paycheck. We're right next to the bank, so let's go ahead and grab it, and then we can head home, you can wash up, and we'll head to the bookstore." "Alright...just let's never talk about this again, okay?" 
"Maybe," she smiled jokingly, and we went off to the bank (Michelle is a bank teller). We cashed her check without problems, and returned back to her house without much conversation.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is much more of a story chapter, hope you enjoyed this one!