- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey Guys! Keep reviewing, It really encourages me to post more, and informs me of how I should adjust the story. If you don't have an account, I would very much reccommend making one.

Michelle decided to lay me on the pillow of her bed while she took a shower. I'm really glad she showered, because I was not in the mood to tell her how badly she smelled.
The time was around 6 o'clock, and since I was exhausted, I decided to nap on her bed. I woke up with a gigantic figure leaning over me.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I exclaimed.
"Aww not happy to see me?" Michelle replied with a smug grin.
"Oh yeah, I shrunk."
"And we still have a date tonight," she reminded me.
And I could tell she prepared, now instead of smelling like suncreen and sweat, she smelled like citrus.
"You smell nice," I remarked bluntly.
"Haha, that's the first thing you notice? Well thanks."
Michelle actually looked really cute. She was wearing pajama said short shorts, a v-neck t-shirt, and it appears she had straightened her hair after she showered.
She plomped down next to me, and the indentation she made in the bed made me fall into her left thigh.
"Aghhh!!"
"Comfortable down there?"
"You could say that," I vaguely replied. Every time she expected a response, she would lower her head due to the two feet limit in the telepathy. 
I'll admit her skin felt soft and comfortable, but looking up at her, she still felt kind of intimidating. 
"I'll put on Galaxy Quest, you said you it was really good, right?" she recalled.
"Yeah, it's hilarious."
And for the first hour and a half we just had a fun time, it felt as if I hadn't been shrunk at all, and I was just cuddling with my awesome girlfriend. Although, I think Michelle forgot about my size for a second too, because she decided to adjust her seat.
"Wait Michelle!!" I screamed with telepathy.
I then remembered that Michelle's torso was longer than two feet, so she couldn't hear me.
THWAMP
"ISAAC YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS AWESOME!" said Michelle, oblivious to the fact that she had just sat upon the bottom half her boyfriend. When she didn't hear a response, she remembered that she was too far away for the telepathy to work. She checked her thigh where Isaac was resting, and when she didn't see him, she got up and yelled, "ISAAC!" 
She then saw he was where she was sitting, moved her head closer, and spoke telepathically, " Isaac was I......sitting on you?" "Just my lower half," I responded. "I think I'm alright."
"Good....so let me ask, did you enjoy it?" she inquired with a smile.
"I don't know," I responded, avoiding the question.
"Alright, I guess I'll just try it again later and see if you know then," she declared and then winked.
The movie ended, and we decided to call it a day. She made a makeshift bed out of towels for me, since she didn't want to share the bed and accidentally squash me. 
"Night my little Isaac."
"Night," I responded.
I attempted to go to sleep, but the towels she set out for me smelled incredibly dusty. I spotted a pink towel near the bathroom door, and I went over to it to see if it was any cleaner. It smelled like citrus, just like her, so I decided to rest on it instead. I fell asleep almost instantly, and dreamed of orange juice.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, so here is where I really need your guys' feed back. The next chapter is what I plan to be the biggest fan service chapter. Yes it has humor, and it advances the plot, but if enough of you guys think it's too raunchy for the story, I can write it out. SO PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks.

-Isaac