- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey Guys! Loved the positive feedback. New Deal! 12 reviews and I'll post two chapters right away! This is the explanation chapter, so it answers some of the questions you guys asked. Enjoy!

"Isaac?" she asked. Even in my shrunken state, she recognized me easily. She seemed suprised, yet she didn't freak out like I would if I had just found out someone I knew...shrank. This leads me to believe that she knows something about this. 
"Hey Michelle, I'm in kind of a predicament...haha," I responded.
"I can't hear you properly, let me bring you up to my ear."
She plucked me from the desk and brought me up to her ear. Being incredibly calm, she declared "Alright, tell me everything before and after this happened."
Rather than lying in fear of her getting mad at me for snooping on her book, I decided to tell her everything that happened from start to finish. She nodded as if she understood what was going on. After I finished, I apologized, then explained my reasons for going directly to her.
"I just figured since the boom was entitled to you, you might know what did this to me."
After I said this, she pulled out a stone from what appeared to be a white jewelry box. It looked very similar to the stone that broke in the book earlier. It was a deep yellow color, with a white glowing center.
She uttered 3 words,
"Versaile 
Menfal 
Nos"
The crystal didn't break like last time, but the light grew dim. A resounding voice spoke in my head, "Can you hear me."
"No way, this was Michelle's voice, but she wasn't moving her mouth," I thought. Still skeptical, I tried mentally responding, "Yeah, I can hear you."
"Good," she spoke confidently, now I should probably explain some things to you."
I awaited patiently in hope for a swift resolution to my problem, yet what I heard was not what I was expecting. 
"I was going to wait to tell you this," she explained, "but I guess I kinda have to tell you now."
"I'm a witch....sort of..."
"What do you mean sort of?"
"I mean my dad was a warlock and my mom isn't a witch..." 
Okay, under any other circumstances there is no way I would believe this, but I think this situation is more than enough proof.
"Alright," I responded, "I believe you...and trust you."
"THANKS, OH ISAAC YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" Her booming voice exclaimed aloud, as she pulled tiny me in for a suffocating breast hug. This is truly the first time I've regretted the size of her bust. 
Remembering that I could talk to her telepathically, I spoke, "Michelle, you're....kinda....suffocating....me..."
"Oh sorry," she laughed. Clearly taking some sort of joy in her new found physical dominance, as I am the one who normally calls the shots in the relationship. You know, where we eat, what movies we watch, that kind of stuff.
"Oh, I should probably explain what happened to you and how you can talk to me with your mind," she switched back  to telepathy." "First of all, the stones that you have seen are called Alchemy Stones, they essentially are portable mana storage. Warlocks and witches are simply people with the ability to store mana in their bodies. When an alchemy stone runs completely out of mana, it breaks. The book you read was called an active spell book, it contains stones with just the right amount of mana for each spell it contains. Oh, and witches and warlocks are essentially just people with the capacity to store mana in their bodies."
"What was the book doing at the library?" I chimed in. 
"Well let's just say there is a bit of a hidden spell book store under the library, anyway, back to my explanations. Lastly the telepathic link between us only has a two foot radius from my head. I only had a some mana left in that alchemy stone, and I didn't want to use all of it and break a perfectly good stone. So, any questions?" she asked cheerfully oblivious to my confusion.
"Just one, how do I get back to my normal size?" 
"Well, this spell is a curse spell, since it doesn't require a lasting pool of mana to sustain itself. Simply put, we need to go to the spell book store to get a fresh Alchemy Stone and the incantation to remove this specific curse."
"Okay, let's go!" I said with enthusiasm
"But here's the problem....," she said, crushing my hopes.
"Oh what now?" I asked tired of all these problems.
"Hey its your fault you read my book, don't gimme that. The problem is these items are kinda expensive, and I'm a little low on cash. So......honey," she flipped her hair back and flashed me a smile, " mind lending me some?"
"I'm out too, our last date cleaned me out," I replied shamefully.
"Okay, well I don't get my paycheck till tomorrow, so you'll have to hang on until then I guess."
"My parents are out of town with my brother, so I should be fine in that department, but I'm a little nervous about you know...getting stepped on."
"Oh don't worry Issac, I'll take care of you until this thing is past us, besides, we can just have an in house date tonight in my room," she said excitedly.
Somehow I feel like being stepped on will be the least of my problems tonight.